Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
useless yelllow tossers 14:26 - Apr 1 with 1240 viewsGeoffSentence

They will be consoling themselves with the fact it means Leicester go above us.

Hope we stuff the feckers

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

useless yelllow tossers on 14:28 - Apr 1 with 1190 viewsGeoffSentence

As predicted, but even more ludicrous than expected

https://forum.pinkun.com/index.php?/topic/156071-losing-to-leicester-will-get-us

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

useless yelllow tossers on 14:32 - Apr 1 with 1134 viewsgainsboroughblue

useless yelllow tossers on 14:28 - Apr 1 by GeoffSentence

https://forum.pinkun.com/index.php?/topic/156071-losing-to-leicester-will-get-us

Wow. Surprised the cameras didn't pan to their fans to see them celebrating Leicester's goals wildly.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

useless yelllow tossers on 14:37 - Apr 1 with 1069 viewsLankHenners

One of the most cowardly performances of the season 2nd half. Just sat there waiting to get beaten.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

useless yelllow tossers on 14:38 - Apr 1 with 1029 viewspointofblue

useless yelllow tossers on 14:28 - Apr 1 by GeoffSentence

They're pretty arrogant, assuming Coventry and Preston won't overtake them. They could be right but...
[Post edited 1 Apr 14:41]

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

useless yelllow tossers on 14:44 - Apr 1 with 952 viewsFrimleyBlue

useless yelllow tossers on 14:38 - Apr 1 by pointofblue

They're pretty arrogant, assuming Coventry and Preston won't overtake them. They could be right but...

They could easily find themselves 7th next weekend.

They could look back at today as a chance wasted. An early goal against a side lacking confidence and they said here you go have the ball. Bizarre choice of tactics today. For that alone they deserve to stay down.

Its fine. We either finish top 2

Or when we play Coventry if we can't finish top 2. We just help them to go above nodge :)
[Post edited 1 Apr 14:46]

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

useless yelllow tossers on 15:12 - Apr 1 with 794 viewsyellowrider120

useless yelllow tossers on 14:37 - Apr 1 by LankHenners

One of the most cowardly performances of the season 2nd half. Just sat there waiting to get beaten.

Agreed. Wagner back to his old defensive ways even when the team is losing!
useless yelllow tossers on 15:14 - Apr 1 with 772 viewspointofblue

useless yelllow tossers on 15:12 - Apr 1 by yellowrider120

If he could do the same on Saturday, it'd be much appreciated.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

useless yelllow tossers on 16:09 - Apr 1 with 627 viewsWeWereZombies

useless yelllow tossers on 15:12 - Apr 1 by yellowrider120

No, no, it's the fault of your players:

'Norwich City boss David Wagner has told BBC Radio Norfolk that his side failed to match the heights they have reached in recent weeks on their trip to the King Power Stadium.

Norwich had been 1-0 up against the Foxes, but were eventually overcome 3-1 by a side that has returned to the top of the table.

“Without possession, the players put in a shift and were well organised," Wagner said.

"Defensively we were OK. So there were some positives.

“But, in possession, we were below par. It’s disappointing. Too many players were not as good with their movement, technique and their touches.

“You have to put your passes together, have to show bravery, have to show the quality - even under pressure - to make something happen.

“We know that we are better than this - the guys have shown it in recent weeks and months. Very quickly we will put this to bed and move on to the next game with the knowledge of what we have to do.'

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/68598108 @ 15:57 and, no, I doubt after that public dressing down they will feel much like knowing what they have to do either. Well, I hope so...

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Login to get fewer ads

useless yelllow tossers on 16:18 - Apr 1 with 583 viewsOldFart71

I don't believe for one minute even the Budgies would throw a match so another team overtook us. They would be desperate to secure something from that game. Just as we see the Derby game being difficult they would also. Coventry are on their coat tails with another game in hand and have a better goal difference. They aren't assured of a top six and I don't know what their financial position is but like any club it must be in their interests to try to achieve the ultimate aim of Premier football. What we need to do is to produce a performance against them as we did at PR without the mistakes and score when given the opportunity. Player for player we are better than then, 20 points don't happen without being a good team, we just need to not bottle it.
useless yelllow tossers on 16:22 - Apr 1 with 566 viewsgiant_stow

I'm surprised you lot aren't focusing more on Southampton later. Massive game for you and them: you to knock them out of the top two race, them to real you back in properly

Edit: on reflection, that last bit reads like Ipswichsplaining.. Apologies, just me noticing it's a big game
[Post edited 1 Apr 17:09]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

useless yelllow tossers on 16:37 - Apr 1 with 512 viewspatrickswell

useless yelllow tossers on 14:38 - Apr 1 by pointofblue

Judging by the current scores in the Coventry and Preston games, there’s only one lucky team in East Anglia.
useless yelllow tossers on 16:38 - Apr 1 with 500 viewsgainsboroughblue

useless yelllow tossers on 16:37 - Apr 1 by patrickswell

Judging by the current scores in the Coventry and Preston games, there’s only one lucky team in East Anglia.

Couldn't make it up could you. Between them, that chasing pack have been a pile of cack. If we finish third, we could end up laying a team that has lost three times the amount of games we have.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

useless yelllow tossers on 17:32 - Apr 1 with 403 viewsbournemouthblue

I watched about 35 minutes of it and Norwich barely touched the ball

Their home and away form is so chalk and cheese

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024