Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tough game. Is there illness in the camp? 19:28 - Mar 29 with 1574 viewsRIPbobby

We looked very jaded.
Tough game. Is there illness in the camp? on 19:30 - Mar 29 with 1538 viewsFrimleyBlue

Well davis cough 8 times in the space of a 20 second clip.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Tough game. Is there illness in the camp? on 19:31 - Mar 29 with 1528 viewsBudapestByBlimp

Think it was just a tough game, although I'm guessing that Leif was substituted because he was unwell (coughing every time camera was on him, holding his chest).
Tough game. Is there illness in the camp? on 19:33 - Mar 29 with 1455 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I think the conditions coupled with a lot of players having travelled and played international matches earlier in the week and a Friday match all contributed. The very inconsistent refereeing didn't help either. Setting a benchmark with booking Davis in the second minute and then repeatedly resetting the benchmark with every other foul players didn't know whether it was a contact sport or not. Fortunately the rub of the major decisions fell our way in the end.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Tough game. Is there illness in the camp? on 19:34 - Mar 29 with 1411 viewspointofblue

Tough game. Is there illness in the camp? on 19:33 - Mar 29 by Nthsuffolkblue

I think the conditions coupled with a lot of players having travelled and played international matches earlier in the week and a Friday match all contributed. The very inconsistent refereeing didn't help either. Setting a benchmark with booking Davis in the second minute and then repeatedly resetting the benchmark with every other foul players didn't know whether it was a contact sport or not. Fortunately the rub of the major decisions fell our way in the end.

Think only three players out of the squad were on international duty and one of those didn't start?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Tough game. Is there illness in the camp? on 19:38 - Mar 29 with 1334 viewspointofblue

Confirmed in post match interview, Davis is unwell. Though Sky still asked to speak to him!

Tough game. Is there illness in the camp? on 19:38 - Mar 29 with 1333 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Tough game. Is there illness in the camp? on 19:34 - Mar 29 by pointofblue

Think only three players out of the squad were on international duty and one of those didn't start?

Davis is unwell in the interview at the end!

Tough game. Is there illness in the camp? on 19:38 - Mar 29 with 1314 viewsFrimleyBlue

Interviewer just said to davis he's ill.

Waka waka eh eh

Tough game. Is there illness in the camp? on 19:40 - Mar 29 with 1273 viewsSwansea_Blue

Yes, Leif struggling even in his interview. It just shows how much they dig in even when they're struggling.

I've never known a season when illness has been so obvious. I guess because we used to play like we were sick all of the time.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Tough game. Is there illness in the camp? on 19:40 - Mar 29 with 1250 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Tough game. Is there illness in the camp? on 19:34 - Mar 29 by pointofblue

Was thinking it explained the key players Moore and Al Hamadi (but then he didn't go did he?) Sarmiento looked poor. I don't think Broadhead was likely to be as affected as he didn't play. Burgess was unavailable due to it. Our defence never looks as assured without him.

Tough game. Is there illness in the camp? on 19:41 - Mar 29 with 1227 viewsnoggin

Tough game. Is there illness in the camp? on 19:38 - Mar 29 by FrimleyBlue

Interviewer just said to davis he's ill.

Along with key injuries, Monday could be difficult.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Tough game. Is there illness in the camp? on 19:43 - Mar 29 with 1167 viewspointofblue

Tough game. Is there illness in the camp? on 19:40 - Mar 29 by Nthsuffolkblue

Was thinking it explained the key players Moore and Al Hamadi (but then he didn't go did he?) Sarmiento looked poor. I don't think Broadhead was likely to be as affected as he didn't play. Burgess was unavailable due to it. Our defence never looks as assured without him.

Forgot about Sarmiento being on internal duty too, which is odd as I commented on a thread about it earlier in the week.

I thought the centre of the defence was our most assured area, and they deserve extra credit considering they had very little support from anyone else. Can see why Chaplin got Man of the Match from Sky, but personally would have given it to Edmundson or Woolfenden.

Tough game. Is there illness in the camp? on 19:43 - Mar 29 with 1167 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Tough game. Is there illness in the camp? on 19:41 - Mar 29 by noggin

Along with key injuries, Monday could be difficult.

Hopefully 3 days will bring good recovery.

Tough game. Is there illness in the camp? on 19:44 - Mar 29 with 1152 viewsLeoMuff

Only Morsy looked on it for me, last 30 mins were horrible, very surprised Harness and Taylor didn’t get on as our press was dire and we desperately needed someone else centrally.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Tough game. Is there illness in the camp? on 19:44 - Mar 29 with 1134 viewsRyorry

It’s quite possible those who were in the international squads have brought bugs back with them which have spread to others.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Tough game. Is there illness in the camp? on 19:45 - Mar 29 with 1112 viewspointofblue

Tough game. Is there illness in the camp? on 19:44 - Mar 29 by LeoMuff

Only Morsy looked on it for me, last 30 mins were horrible, very surprised Harness and Taylor didn’t get on as our press was dire and we desperately needed someone else centrally.

I didn't think Morsy did much of note. They played through midfield far too many times.

Tough game. Is there illness in the camp? on 19:51 - Mar 29 with 1003 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Tough game. Is there illness in the camp? on 19:45 - Mar 29 by pointofblue

I didn't think Morsy did much of note. They played through midfield far too many times.

As a team we kept conceding possession and Morsy and Luongo had to regain it far more often than normal. That said, we played it through the middle more often than normal. Davis being unwell will have contributed to that as did Hutchinson moving centrally. Ultimately we did enough to get the points but it wasn't a pretty performance. Hladky summed it up with being caught in possession but then recovering to get a foot in and make a fantastic save with the back of his hand!

Tough game. Is there illness in the camp? on 19:52 - Mar 29 with 997 viewsbilllm

Tough game. Is there illness in the camp? on 19:30 - Mar 29 by FrimleyBlue

Seem to have a lot of illness this season for some reason,
We need him Monday, if we go in with tuanzebe and Clarke out of position we're screwed,
Tough game. Is there illness in the camp? on 19:53 - Mar 29 with 948 viewsReusersTown

Chaplin also seemed to have an issue with his chest in the first half.
Tough game. Is there illness in the camp? on 19:58 - Mar 29 with 862 viewsWeWereZombies

He's auditioning for 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire'...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Tough game. Is there illness in the camp? on 19:59 - Mar 29 with 832 viewsRyorry

Tough game. Is there illness in the camp? on 19:53 - Mar 29 by ReusersTown

Chaplin also seemed to have an issue with his chest in the first half.

Yeah, that was worrying at the time, looked like he was indicating a heart thing.

Tough game. Is there illness in the camp? on 20:02 - Mar 29 with 772 viewsPortmanteauxcurling

Tough game. Is there illness in the camp? on 19:59 - Mar 29 by Ryorry

Yeah, that was worrying at the time, looked like he was indicating a heart thing.

Him and several thousand others after that game !
Tough game. Is there illness in the camp? on 20:03 - Mar 29 with 749 viewspointofblue

I thought he'd got an elbow to the chest, as it was just after a challenge.

Tough game. Is there illness in the camp? on 20:03 - Mar 29 with 743 viewsFrimleyBlue

Chest Infection perhaps?

Waka waka eh eh

Tough game. Is there illness in the camp? on 20:14 - Mar 29 with 635 viewsmellowblue

Tough game. Is there illness in the camp? on 20:03 - Mar 29 by FrimleyBlue

Chest Infection perhaps?

Think he was worried about several TWTDerspotential heart conditions
Tough game. Is there illness in the camp? on 20:20 - Mar 29 with 533 viewsRyorry

Tough game. Is there illness in the camp? on 20:03 - Mar 29 by FrimleyBlue

Chest Infection perhaps?

Given Leif’s coughing, I’m guessing that’s the most likely of the possibilities.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024