Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This Alan Partridge football commentary is 30 (thirty) years old 15:20 - Mar 24 with 920 viewsDubtractor

How is that possible?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

This Alan Partridge football commentary is 30 (thirty) years old on 16:40 - Mar 24 with 815 viewsSwansea_Blue

This is 35 years old in May. When released, it would be 11 years before Leif was born.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

This Alan Partridge football commentary is 30 (thirty) years old on 18:49 - Mar 24 with 682 viewsBluespeed225

That is scary. The Day Today, still the best!
This Alan Partridge football commentary is 30 (thirty) years old on 18:52 - Mar 24 with 676 viewsBlueBadger

This Alan Partridge football commentary is 30 (thirty) years old on 18:49 - Mar 24 by Bluespeed225

That is scary. The Day Today, still the best!

It's scary and depressing just how prescient that show was.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

This Alan Partridge football commentary is 30 (thirty) years old on 18:56 - Mar 25 with 419 viewsArnieM

lol, that’s what happens when you get old, and it goes quicker the older you get for some reason!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

This Alan Partridge football commentary is 30 (thirty) years old on 21:22 - Mar 25 with 363 viewsTrequartista

You don't often see the ball come out of the net only for a celebrating player to bang it back in nowadays, but when it does happen, there's no way I can stop myself saying "And another one!".

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024