Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England new kit has enraged Joey Barton and the gammons… 17:56 - Mar 21 with 9550 viewsITFC_Forever

But has anyone said why the flag has been changed? Or are they creating something to moan about (ie; that it’s woke nonsense)?

Personally don’t see why they’ve done it, and I won’t be buying it - not as some kind of anti-woke protest, but because at £125 or £85, it’s a massive rip-off.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

England new kit has enraged Joey Barton and the gammons… on 14:51 - Mar 23 with 263 viewsWhos_blue

England new kit has enraged Joey Barton and the gammons… on 13:43 - Mar 23 by HairBearBunch

What ? So by wearing a poppy for all the good reasons, I'm now xenophobic am I ?

Mate, I'm not sure that's what noggin is saying.
The poppy debate has been done here before and whilst it's quite polarising, it has always been a good debate about what the poppy once stood for and how, for some, its use has been a little misappropriated.

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

England new kit has enraged Joey Barton and the gammons… on 14:54 - Mar 23 with 248 viewsGlasgowBlue

England new kit has enraged Joey Barton and the gammons… on 16:00 - Mar 22 by noggin

My grandfather would have been ashamed of the way the poppy has become a sign of xenophobic nationalism.

Please explain how "the poppy has become a sign of xenophobic nationalism"?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

England new kit has enraged Joey Barton and the gammons… on 15:08 - Mar 23 with 198 viewsNedPlimpton

England new kit has enraged Joey Barton and the gammons… on 14:54 - Mar 23 by GlasgowBlue

Please explain how "the poppy has become a sign of xenophobic nationalism"?

We could start here

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024