Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Al-Hamadi 09:37 - Mar 17 with 897 viewstractorboy1978

4 goals in 108 minutes. Be surprised if there is a better goals to minutes ratio than that knocking about for any player in any league!

Al-Hamadi on 11:17 - Mar 17 with 779 viewsRobTheMonk

Who was it that said they’d donate a couple hundred pounds to a charity if Al-Hamadi got ten goals between the time of the post and end of season?
Al-Hamadi on 11:23 - Mar 17 with 756 viewstextbackup

Mr Herbs and I had an exchange on here where I ‘joked’ AAH and Moore would hit ten goals each by the end of the season… he went on to say if they did we’d win the league

Moore 6
AAH 4

I should have aimed higher really

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Al-Hamadi on 11:32 - Mar 17 with 717 viewsNutkins_Return

It's a great bit of business. He's a bit of an enigma. He absolutely loves the game and I doubt anyone has more desire than him to go and bag a goal. He's very very raw.

Doesn't look as quick as he was touted to be, a few times since he's joined the ball has got away from him or bounced of his shin etc and is he really 6ft 2?

BUT he is just an absolute menace, doesn't give defenders a minute, gives everything has got and his all round physical attributes and his movement and ability to get in goal scoring positions is class. We don't have anyone else like him. Our balance of strikers is brilliant. I'd sign Hirst for next season (and was previously only up for the short term). Such a good mix.

At 21 his skill and technique will only improve. Bargain
[Post edited 17 Mar 11:35]
Al-Hamadi on 11:33 - Mar 17 with 707 viewscbower

Al-Hamadi on 11:23 - Mar 17 by textbackup

Mr Herbs and I had an exchange on here where I ‘joked’ AAH and Moore would hit ten goals each by the end of the season… he went on to say if they did we’d win the league

Moore 6
AAH 4

And a penalty missed too!

bluescouser

Al-Hamadi on 11:35 - Mar 17 with 689 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Proper poachers goals yesterday too - knows where he should be positioned, something that’s more instinctive and difficult to coach a player.

I just love the guy’s attitude and drive!
Al-Hamadi on 11:37 - Mar 17 with 676 viewsHerbivore

Al-Hamadi on 11:23 - Mar 17 by textbackup

Moore 6
AAH 4

I still reckon if they both hit 10 then we'll go up as champions. They've both been excellent, haven't they? Such good business.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Al-Hamadi on 11:48 - Mar 17 with 611 viewsTrequartista

Goal-hanger.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Al-Hamadi on 13:32 - Mar 17 with 446 viewsAlberto_the_frog

Al-Hamadi on 11:35 - Mar 17 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Proper poachers goals yesterday too - knows where he should be positioned, something that’s more instinctive and difficult to coach a player.

I just love the guy’s attitude and drive!

Focus was rightly on Omari's run and wondering if he'd get a last minute hat trick, but Al-Hamadi's movement was superb. The only one from either side to keep up with Omari, running into space and just keeping on side. I think it's the only time I've seen someone score without moving at all, just pushing one foot forward a few inches.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024