Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Luongo was back on his A game today 18:50 - Mar 16 with 776 viewsDubtractor

I think he's been a bit quiet for the last month or so, but he was excellent today, and a big part of why we dominated.

Great to see, and hopefully a good sign for the run in.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Luongo was back on his A game today on 19:27 - Mar 16 with 663 viewsSwansea_Blue

He was immense. Omari obviously grabs the headlines, but Mass was a close 2nd for MOTM for me.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Luongo was back on his A game today on 19:32 - Mar 16 with 641 viewsIllinoisblue

Luongo was back on his A game today on 19:27 - Mar 16 by Swansea_Blue

He was immense. Omari obviously grabs the headlines, but Mass was a close 2nd for MOTM for me.

It was a measure of our dominance that i forgot Wolfy was playing and didn’t hear his name mentioned on commentary till about an hour into the game. Must be the easiest game of his life

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Luongo was back on his A game today on 19:45 - Mar 16 with 583 viewsNthQldITFC

Needed the week off I think, and the next two weeks off will set him and a lot of others up well for the next month or two. Mass was great today, but I was equally pleased to see Taylor and Travis come on (both at the same time) and seamlessly take over from Mass and Samy. OK, Wednesday were well and truly cooked by then, but all the subs, as usual, just took over and upped the pressure.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Luongo was back on his A game today on 21:30 - Mar 16 with 453 viewslmfcblue

When Mass is a 9 the team are a 9, when his levels drop so does the team.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024