Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will Southampton's Game tonight Go Ahead? 14:20 - Mar 6 with 2549 viewsKievthegreat

Will Southampton's Game tonight Go Ahead? on 14:40 - Mar 6 with 2309 viewsTresBonne

No chance
Will Southampton's Game tonight Go Ahead? on 14:45 - Mar 6 with 2238 viewsGuthrum

Don't know if that would be a good or bad thing for them. Gives more time to rest and regroup, puts off what could be a tricky game, but increases fixture congestion in what remains of the season.

Obviously not suggesting it was anything deliberate and hope nobody was, or gets, injured.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Will Southampton's Game tonight Go Ahead? on 14:56 - Mar 6 with 2065 viewsGlasgowBlue

I hope it does. Preston are in great form at the moment.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Will Southampton's Game tonight Go Ahead? on 14:57 - Mar 6 with 2035 viewsDanTheMan

I can't see it going ahead, even if they get the fire out I'd imagine they'll want to cordon everything off.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Will Southampton's Game tonight Go Ahead? on 15:00 - Mar 6 with 1993 viewsGlasgowBlue

Will Southampton's Game tonight Go Ahead? on 14:57 - Mar 6 by DanTheMan

I can't see it going ahead, even if they get the fire out I'd imagine they'll want to cordon everything off.

No chance.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Will Southampton's Game tonight Go Ahead? on 15:03 - Mar 6 with 1946 viewsITFC_Forever

Will Southampton's Game tonight Go Ahead? on 14:45 - Mar 6 by Guthrum

Don't know if that would be a good or bad thing for them. Gives more time to rest and regroup, puts off what could be a tricky game, but increases fixture congestion in what remains of the season.

Obviously not suggesting it was anything deliberate and hope nobody was, or gets, injured.

They've also got two weekends off in a row - they were due to play Leicester on 16/03 I think (but Leicester are still in the FA Cup), and then it's the international break..

Another postponement tonight will squeeze another game into April.

P 1125, W 501, D 288, L 336, F 1709, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Will Southampton's Game tonight Go Ahead? on 15:04 - Mar 6 with 1916 viewsDennyx4

Will Southampton's Game tonight Go Ahead? on 14:45 - Mar 6 by Guthrum

They will also have a game v Leicester to rearrange due to the FA Cup, so will have a lot of games to fit into April.
Will Southampton's Game tonight Go Ahead? on 15:10 - Mar 6 with 1822 viewsSitfcB

Will Southampton's Game tonight Go Ahead? on 14:56 - Mar 6 by GlasgowBlue

I hope it does. Preston are in great form at the moment.

On the other hand, a nice little fixture pile up if it doesn’t go ahead.

Next weeks game v Leicester still to be re-arranged.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Login to get fewer ads

Will Southampton's Game tonight Go Ahead? on 15:15 - Mar 6 with 1720 viewspointofblue

Unsurprisingly the BBC is reporting that the stadium has been evacuated.
[Post edited 6 Mar 15:15]

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Will Southampton's Game tonight Go Ahead? on 15:18 - Mar 6 with 1638 viewsParisBlue

Will Southampton's Game tonight Go Ahead? on 15:10 - Mar 6 by SitfcB

On the other hand, a nice little fixture pile up if it doesn’t go ahead.

Next weeks game v Leicester still to be re-arranged.

The issue with their fixture pile up by the time they come to play Leicester and Leeds they may already be preparing for the play-offs.

With Easter and the 2nd week of April already a 3-game week, that just leaves the last 2 weeks of April free. Their last 2 games could be away to Leicester and Leeds within a few days of each other. Not ideal for us.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Will Southampton's Game tonight Go Ahead? on 15:19 - Mar 6 with 1629 viewsbazza

Is that a picture of saints promotion chances..
Will Southampton's Game tonight Go Ahead? on 15:54 - Mar 6 with 1317 viewspointofblue

I'm surprised at the delay in postponing the game. I mean, yes, the Preston fans will have already been on the road but the less distance they have to travel the better. Surely it won't be going ahead?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Will Southampton's Game tonight Go Ahead? on 16:00 - Mar 6 with 1245 viewsbluelagos

Will Southampton's Game tonight Go Ahead? on 15:54 - Mar 6 by pointofblue

I'm surprised at the delay in postponing the game. I mean, yes, the Preston fans will have already been on the road but the less distance they have to travel the better. Surely it won't be going ahead?

Taking the lead from Rotherham it seems.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Will Southampton's Game tonight Go Ahead? on 16:06 - Mar 6 with 1171 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Will Southampton's Game tonight Go Ahead? on 16:19 - Mar 6 with 1092 viewsPlums

Will Southampton's Game tonight Go Ahead? on 16:00 - Mar 6 by bluelagos

Taking the lead from Rotherham it seems.

Clubs aren't allowed to postpone games. It's only the league who can
[Post edited 6 Mar 16:19]

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024