Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SIM only contract 15:08 - Mar 5 with 1003 viewsPinewoodblue

Suddenly find need to find a new supplier. Was within Virgin but they were swallowed by O2.
Light users rarely use more than 2-3GB of data in a month. O2 increasing charge from £6 a month to £14.14 guess they don't want our business

Any recommendation G4 plan.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

SIM only contract on 15:28 - Mar 5 with 932 viewsmutters

https://www.uswitch.com/mobiles/compare/sim_only_deals/

Its difficult to recommend a provider as a lot can depend on your location. I live in rural Glos these days and unless you are on EE its a no-go. I am happy with them, and have a very fortunate deal (£6 per month, unlimited everything) which came about due to a clerical error on their side (they added free data during a botched move and have never rescinded it!)

If you don't need to use things like wifi calling then go for one of the brands that uses one of the bigger boys networks.

List here
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0969/8278/files/Networks.png?v=1645018813

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

SIM only contract on 16:01 - Mar 5 with 850 viewsSteve_M

Have a look at Three, my deal is about £12 a month for quite a lot of data plus calls. Last time I looked there was cheaper deals for less data.

I guess coverage might be an issue too but it works pretty well for me.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

SIM only contract on 16:05 - Mar 5 with 833 viewsZx1988

With O2 I think it's worth having a look around the 'reseller' market.

When I switched to Sim-Only recently, I seem to recall that O2 wanted the thick end of £20+ to go with them directly. I managed to find the exact same deal (with the same perks etc.,) for £8 a month through a reseller.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

SIM only contract on 17:12 - Mar 5 with 768 viewsPMac13

SIM only contract on 16:05 - Mar 5 by Zx1988

With O2 I think it's worth having a look around the 'reseller' market.

When I switched to Sim-Only recently, I seem to recall that O2 wanted the thick end of £20+ to go with them directly. I managed to find the exact same deal (with the same perks etc.,) for £8 a month through a reseller.

I can highly recommend Voxi (which is basically vodaphone, even says vodaphone on the screen)
Monthly contract and I’m paying £10 a month for 30gb data and unlimited calls and texts. You also get unlimited social media and streaming on my one. I also have a code that gets you an Amazon voucher which I can let you have if you drop me a message….
SIM only contract on 17:26 - Mar 5 with 739 viewsOldFart71

Try Lebara, they use the Vodaphone network. 5G for £1.90 first six months then £4.90 per moth after. It's a running contract so you can cancel or keep monthly.
SIM only contract on 17:27 - Mar 5 with 737 viewsslump

GiffGaff

Flex every month depending on your usage. I never go over £8/month often it's £6

UTT

SIM only contract on 17:53 - Mar 5 with 698 viewsLeoMuff

SIM only contract on 17:26 - Mar 5 by OldFart71

Try Lebara, they use the Vodaphone network. 5G for £1.90 first six months then £4.90 per moth after. It's a running contract so you can cancel or keep monthly.

I also switched to Lebara unlimited texts and calls 15G data 5.99 per month 1.99 first 3 all on Vodaphone which works well.
Significant upgrade on EE which was an expensive shambles.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

SIM only contract on 18:08 - Mar 5 with 656 viewsPinewoodblue

Matter resolved. Made contact was asked how much I wanted to pay. Told them ‘same as I’m paying now” response was would have to be an increase of RPi + 3.9%. Told them that was fine with me. So will be few p over £6.50. With 2 phones that is will be £13 a month and not £28, result.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Login to get fewer ads

SIM only contract on 18:18 - Mar 5 with 637 viewsDurovigutum

Smarty - the no frills version of 3. Cheap, same service, all online.
SIM only contract on 18:57 - Mar 5 with 574 viewsArgyle_blue

Second giff gaff. No nasty fees - good coverage - great customer service.
SIM only contract on 19:14 - Mar 5 with 533 viewsSwansea_Blue

SIM only contract on 17:26 - Mar 5 by OldFart71

This. I'm on their 12 gb plan and it's £6something per month after the initial £1.90. I've had no issues whatsoever (just check Vodaphone has good coverage in your area).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024