Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any rumours of Norwich away kick-off day/time yet? 13:49 - Mar 4 with 1906 viewsJakeITFC

Just looking at the Sunday, Sky will have Rangers v Celtic, Liverpool v Man United and the JPT final all on so may not want/have room for our game too? Possible Saturday lunchtime kick-off would be alright.

Probably a short memory of mine, but when was our last Saturday game at Norwich (think the play-off game was, but regular league fixture)?
Any rumours of Norwich away kick-off day/time yet? on 13:52 - Mar 4 with 1854 viewsKieran_Knows

Saturday....

Which will also make it my birthday, so they better not lose!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Any rumours of Norwich away kick-off day/time yet? on 13:56 - Mar 4 with 1810 viewsJ2BLUE

Any rumours of Norwich away kick-off day/time yet? on 13:52 - Mar 4 by Kieran_Knows

Saturday....

Is that definite?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Any rumours of Norwich away kick-off day/time yet? on 13:59 - Mar 4 with 1784 viewsSitfcB

Will be confirmed by the end of this week.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Any rumours of Norwich away kick-off day/time yet? on 13:59 - Mar 4 with 1776 viewsSitfcB

Any rumours of Norwich away kick-off day/time yet? on 13:52 - Mar 4 by Kieran_Knows

Saturday....

17:30KO?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Any rumours of Norwich away kick-off day/time yet? on 14:03 - Mar 4 with 1753 viewsKieran_Knows

Any rumours of Norwich away kick-off day/time yet? on 13:59 - Mar 4 by SitfcB

Hope not, not sure I could take another day of drinking like the late kick off a few years back! Older and a lot less wiser now!

Any rumours of Norwich away kick-off day/time yet? on 14:04 - Mar 4 with 1745 viewsKieran_Knows

Any rumours of Norwich away kick-off day/time yet? on 13:56 - Mar 4 by J2BLUE

Is that definite?

Wouldn't say definite, and as Sitters said we'll know end of this week, but it's what I heard anyway.

As Jake said, doesn't seem to be 'room' on the Sunday for it either.

Any rumours of Norwich away kick-off day/time yet? on 14:12 - Mar 4 with 1697 viewsITFC_Forever

PO Semis were both Saturdays in 2015 - the only non-Sunday we have had there this century.

Or, (although very unlikely), it could be that Sky decide not to show it and it simply moves to the Sunday lunchtime.

P 1125, W 501, D 288, L 336, F 1709, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Any rumours of Norwich away kick-off day/time yet? on 14:13 - Mar 4 with 1686 viewsKeno

Is that definite?

yes, his birthday is the same day every year

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Login to get fewer ads

Any rumours of Norwich away kick-off day/time yet? on 14:30 - Mar 4 with 1583 viewsJ2BLUE

Any rumours of Norwich away kick-off day/time yet? on 14:04 - Mar 4 by Kieran_Knows

Wouldn't say definite, and as Sitters said we'll know end of this week, but it's what I heard anyway.

As Jake said, doesn't seem to be 'room' on the Sunday for it either.

Cheers

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Any rumours of Norwich away kick-off day/time yet? on 14:33 - Mar 4 with 1547 viewsPerublue

Any rumours of Norwich away kick-off day/time yet? on 14:13 - Mar 4 by Keno

yes, his birthday is the same day every year

He’s a very lucky boy, think of those poor leap yearians.

Poll: Rugby World Cup Winner ?

Any rumours of Norwich away kick-off day/time yet? on 14:39 - Mar 4 with 1497 viewshammo56

Saturday....

My birthday on the 6th as well although at my age I try to forget it is.
Any rumours of Norwich away kick-off day/time yet? on 15:48 - Mar 4 with 1219 viewsOldFart71

Just as long as they don't play the game in the Wensum. With them webbed fingers they'd have an advantage. Spoose they'll have a bear or two before kick off as well ?
Any rumours of Norwich away kick-off day/time yet? on 16:06 - Mar 4 with 1125 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Any rumours of Norwich away kick-off day/time yet? on 13:59 - Mar 4 by SitfcB

Police will want 12.30 kick off like at portman rd!
Any rumours of Norwich away kick-off day/time yet? on 16:39 - Mar 4 with 1000 viewswitchdoctor

Is that definite?

nt
[Post edited 4 Mar 17:08]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024