Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tuanzebe was quality today 17:08 - Mar 2 with 5999 viewsDanTheMan

Defending was really top notch, barely put a foot wrong.

Morsy as well but he always is.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Tuanzebe was quality today on 22:02 - Mar 2 with 721 viewsnodge_blue

Tuanzebe was quality today on 17:09 - Mar 2 by ArnieM

EXACTLY!!

He’s a QUALITY defender, who can tackle, header, drive forwards with ball and he has pace, NONE of which Woolfenden posses!

I think 18 months ago there was a big question mark over him. He had a mistake in him and a bit toi casual. But i think hes very consistent now. Id say he doesnt get the credit he deserves from pundits and goes under the radar.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Tuanzebe was quality today on 22:20 - Mar 2 with 642 viewsAVJones

Tuanzebe was quality today on 22:02 - Mar 2 by LankHenners

Have to say I thought the same today as the other game where people reacted like he was Maldini regenerated.

Had a good defensive game, particularly in the 2nd half, but he does seem a bit of an awkward fit as a RB in our system - we don't have the same impetus down that side as when Clarke's there as he just gets it. Today was a bit give it to Omari and see what he can do on the right flank.

Suspect McKenna's using him right now to give Clarke a bit of relief as it seems fairly clear his ongoing achilles problem is some cause for concern.

I agree, thought similar. Strong second half, and certainly has a physicality that strikers don’t like.

However Woolf, Burgess and Morsy were the standout players for me.

My guess is Clarke might return on Tuesday. Two games in a short period might be too much for AT.

It is just great to see Tuanzebe playing, and playing well. Good for his confidence, and an important option for us.
Tuanzebe was quality today on 22:24 - Mar 2 with 611 viewsfarkenhell

Tuanzebe was quality today on 17:39 - Mar 2 by DanTheMan

Honestly, what is wrong with you? We've already seen what happens when posters on here have vendettas over our players.

Wolf had a good game today as well.

I thought he was MOM or at least a contender. Even before reading Arnie's cretinous comment.
Tuanzebe was quality today on 22:55 - Mar 2 with 521 viewsBlueBoots

Tuanzebe was quality today on 17:09 - Mar 2 by ArnieM

EXACTLY!!

He’s a QUALITY defender, who can tackle, header, drive forwards with ball and he has pace, NONE of which Woolfenden posses!

As you've yet to reply to anyone who has pulled you up on this, you give the impression of being someone who also enjoys letting out massive silent farts in a crowded room, before making a hasty exit.

On that note, I wish you and other posters on the thread a good night.

COYB

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

Tuanzebe was quality today on 23:15 - Mar 2 with 475 viewsitfcjoe

Tuanzebe was quality today on 22:24 - Mar 2 by farkenhell

I thought he was MOM or at least a contender. Even before reading Arnie's cretinous comment.

The EADT made him MOTM and gave him a 9/10

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024