Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Apparently it's the 19th anniversary of Delia's rousing half time address. 09:53 - Feb 28 with 1751 viewsNthQldITFC

What other examples of embarrassing club-shaming are there? Doesn't have to be just Norwich, that's too easy.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Apparently it's the 19th anniversary of Delia's rousing half time address. on 10:08 - Feb 28 with 1715 viewsBlueDouglas

I'll never forget when Phil Brown decided to give his Hull team a half-time telling off on the pitch, in front of all the fans. Completely backfired, and probably cost him his job in the end - crazy.
Apparently it's the 19th anniversary of Delia's rousing half time address. on 10:13 - Feb 28 with 1696 viewsGeoffSentence

Bobby Robson calling town fans Zombies.

Delia and Wagner both attacking Nodge fans this year

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Phil "electric beach" Brown is like that embarrassing relative on 10:51 - Feb 28 with 1654 viewsDyland

Apparently it's the 19th anniversary of Delia's rousing half time address. on 10:08 - Feb 28 by BlueDouglas

I'll never forget when Phil Brown decided to give his Hull team a half-time telling off on the pitch, in front of all the fans. Completely backfired, and probably cost him his job in the end - crazy.

Didn't he also sing over the PA after one match?

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Phil "electric beach" Brown is like that embarrassing relative on 10:58 - Feb 28 with 1637 viewshoppy

Phil "electric beach" Brown is like that embarrassing relative on 10:51 - Feb 28 by Dyland

Didn't he also sing over the PA after one match?

Yes...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Apparently it's the 19th anniversary of Delia's rousing half time address. on 11:09 - Feb 28 with 1582 viewsGeoffSentence

Chansiri must have a few of those sort of moments.

Telling the fans to all chip in £100 to pay the tax man was one of his wasn't it?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Apparently it's the 19th anniversary of Delia's rousing half time address. on 11:59 - Feb 28 with 1520 viewsVanSaParody

Not well known this, but I recall as a player, I was an unused sub in a cup match for Boreham Wood v an even lower league team who we should have beaten easily, but, yes, you guessed it, we lost.

That's embarrassing & shameful enough, but the manager at full time, then got us running back & forth doing shuttle sprints to show the other team that to us, it was a "training session"
Apparently it's the 19th anniversary of Delia's rousing half time address. on 12:03 - Feb 28 with 1508 viewsMattinLondon

Apparently it's the 19th anniversary of Delia's rousing half time address. on 11:59 - Feb 28 by VanSaParody

Not well known this, but I recall as a player, I was an unused sub in a cup match for Boreham Wood v an even lower league team who we should have beaten easily, but, yes, you guessed it, we lost.

That's embarrassing & shameful enough, but the manager at full time, then got us running back & forth doing shuttle sprints to show the other team that to us, it was a "training session"

Was your management team Alan Partridge and David Brent?
Apparently it's the 19th anniversary of Delia's rousing half time address. on 12:03 - Feb 28 with 1508 viewsTMWWNGAS

Are they going to have a watchalong?
Login to get fewer ads

Apparently it's the 19th anniversary of Delia's rousing half time address. on 12:27 - Feb 28 with 1451 viewstextbackup

Being away from the premier league 20 odd years?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Apparently it's the 19th anniversary of Delia's rousing half time address. on 12:33 - Feb 28 with 1426 viewsVanSaParody

Apparently it's the 19th anniversary of Delia's rousing half time address. on 12:03 - Feb 28 by MattinLondon

Was your management team Alan Partridge and David Brent?

How did you guess?!
Apparently it's the 19th anniversary of Delia's rousing half time address. on 12:52 - Feb 28 with 1375 viewsSamWhiteUK

Apparently it's the 19th anniversary of Delia's rousing half time address. on 10:08 - Feb 28 by BlueDouglas

Then Jimmy Bullard took the piss with his goal celebration
Apparently it's the 19th anniversary of Delia's rousing half time address. on 13:52 - Feb 28 with 1286 viewsMetal_Hacker

Poll: If it were one or the other

Apparently it's the 19th anniversary of Delia's rousing half time address. on 14:18 - Feb 28 with 1236 viewsHelp

Apparently it's the 19th anniversary of Delia's rousing half time address. on 11:09 - Feb 28 by GeoffSentence

Chansiri must have a few of those sort of moments.

Telling the fans to all chip in £100 to pay the tax man was one of his wasn't it?

More so setting up a go fund me page for it as well. Or the fans that contributed??
Apparently it's the 19th anniversary of Delia's rousing half time address. on 15:40 - Feb 28 with 1180 viewsWeWereZombies

It's not club-shaming but I find it sad that Bob Marley's birth date is also the anniversary of the Munich air crash.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Apparently it's the 19th anniversary of Delia's rousing half time address. on 15:55 - Feb 28 with 1130 viewshoppy

Apparently it's the 19th anniversary of Delia's rousing half time address. on 12:03 - Feb 28 by TMWWNGAS

Are they going to have a watchalong?

I think they're keeping that for the 20 year special celebration next year.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Apparently it's the 19th anniversary of Delia's rousing half time address. on 15:56 - Feb 28 with 1126 viewsKeno

someone on here has a special picture of that event

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Apparently it's the 19th anniversary of Delia's rousing half time address. on 16:07 - Feb 28 with 1092 viewsjontysnut

Off topic but this reminded me that South Yorkshire Police HQ is located on Letsby Avenue.
Apparently it's the 19th anniversary of Delia's rousing half time address. on 18:00 - Feb 28 with 1005 viewsBobbychase

Always remember

Whistle goes for half time: Norwich 1 Man City 1

Delia gives speech

Final score: Norwich 1 Man City 2

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Apparently it's the 19th anniversary of Delia's rousing half time address. on 18:43 - Feb 28 with 974 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

Gareth Ainsworth's Haka

Poll: would you rather

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024