Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
11th is lowest it is possible for us to finish 11:18 - Feb 26 with 1682 viewsGeoffSentence

By my dubious and potentially error prone working out.

That is assuming the worst possible set of results

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

11th is lowest it is possible for us to finish on 11:21 - Feb 26 with 1643 viewsKeno

BOOOOO Ashton out!!!

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

11th is lowest it is possible for us to finish on 11:22 - Feb 26 with 1643 viewsHelp

Assume the worst. Be happy when we beat expectations. And also it ain't gonna happen
[Post edited 26 Feb 11:22]
11th is lowest it is possible for us to finish on 11:30 - Feb 26 with 1587 viewshomer_123

Are you a negative version of Guthers?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

11th is lowest it is possible for us to finish on 11:39 - Feb 26 with 1531 viewsJ2BLUE

So we're a small points deduction away from a bottom half finish? Unacceptable.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

11th is lowest it is possible for us to finish on 11:40 - Feb 26 with 1524 viewsGeoffSentence

11th is lowest it is possible for us to finish on 11:30 - Feb 26 by homer_123

Are you a negative version of Guthers?

If I was a version of Guthers there would be no doubting our lowest possible finishing position and no potential for error.

But I appreciate the comparison.

11th is lowest it is possible for us to finish on 13:22 - Feb 26 with 1308 viewsNthQldITFC

You mean we can't get 15th this season?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

11th is lowest it is possible for us to finish on 13:32 - Feb 26 with 1265 viewsshady

Eh!
Make that 21st
QPR have 35 points and IF they should win
every game then 35+36=71

However will be fun to update every round
11th is lowest it is possible for us to finish on 14:21 - Feb 26 with 1155 viewsEsseeja

I used the league calculator, I managed to get us to finish 17th on goal difference.
Login to get fewer ads

11th is lowest it is possible for us to finish on 14:25 - Feb 26 with 1129 viewshoppy

11th is lowest it is possible for us to finish on 13:22 - Feb 26 by NthQldITFC

You mean we can't get 15th this season?

Where is our ambition?

Back in The Championship, and we can't even chase after 15th?!

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

11th is lowest it is possible for us to finish on 14:27 - Feb 26 with 1117 viewsSimonds92

11th is lowest it is possible for us to finish on 13:32 - Feb 26 by shady

Eh!
Make that 21st
every game then 35+36=71

Not every team below us can win every game...... surprised its as low as 11th to be honest.
11th is lowest it is possible for us to finish on 14:34 - Feb 26 with 1080 viewsEsseeja

11th is lowest it is possible for us to finish on 14:27 - Feb 26 by Simonds92

Not every team below us can win every game...... surprised its as low as 11th to be honest.

As stated above, I managed 17th on the league calculator, but that's if every result was somehow 3-0, it's obviously never going to go down like that if we lost every game, but it still means 17th IS possible.
11th is lowest it is possible for us to finish on 14:38 - Feb 26 with 1053 viewsGeoffSentence

Eh!
Make that 21st
every game then 35+36=71

Millwall are the lowest team who can catch us at the moment, but to do that they hve to win every game, and they play a bunch above them, so each of those must lose to them. Including Hudersfield, so either Huddersfield or Millwall cant catch us. So that's another place gained. Keep applying that logic up the table and I make it 11th as the lowest we can get.

But I was manually applying it, someone with advanced mathmatical skills could probably work it out better.

11th is lowest it is possible for us to finish on 15:20 - Feb 26 with 956 viewsshady

11th is lowest it is possible for us to finish on 14:38 - Feb 26 by GeoffSentence

Millwall are the lowest team who can catch us at the moment, but to do that they hve to win every game, and they play a bunch above them, so each of those must lose to them. Including Hudersfield, so either Huddersfield or Millwall cant catch us. So that's another place gained. Keep applying that logic up the table and I make it 11th as the lowest we can get.

But I was manually applying it, someone with advanced mathmatical skills could probably work it out better.

Aha!
Thanks for explaining
Well beyond my pay grade
and fingers.
11th is lowest it is possible for us to finish on 15:26 - Feb 26 with 931 viewsbaxterbasics

Isn't it crazy to think, if we'd played to expectations and finished 11th, or even 15th, we'd say "that's a decent season back in this league, hopefully we can build on it"

and yet here we are, talking about it at this stage in the season as a worst-case scenario!

Brilliant stuff.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

11th is lowest it is possible for us to finish on 15:54 - Feb 26 with 867 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Eh!
Make that 21st
every game then 35+36=71

Safe from relegation then.

Ashton In!

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024