Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Her game, my game, our game too? Not when Omari is about 17:11 - Feb 24 with 1086 viewsMullet

Sign that boy up! Evidence suggests peroxide improves your goalscoring chances and it must be a matter of time before Woolf goes back to blonde now.

I was going to praise Axel on here regardless but that assist and his overall game was excellent. Dembele's rubbish Mbappe impression as Axel sent him flying was even better than Laird being sent into orbit. I felt the only time Tuanzebe lost out, he was fouled.

There's a slight downer with the injuries/knocks you might think but until we know the outcomes there's not much point worrying. Birmingham looked very handy and the Rooney debacle obscures that a bit, but apart from that Serbian fella they brought on for Dozzell they all looked decent value at this level I thought. Roberts in the first half seemed to be defending everything himself.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Her game, my game, our game too? Not when Omari is about on 17:20 - Feb 24 with 1020 viewsSwansea_Blue

If we can't get him, I hope they use your intel and sign another peroxide star (one for people of a certain age)

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Her game, my game, our game too? Not when Omari is about on 17:22 - Feb 24 with 1011 viewsMullet

Her game, my game, our game too? Not when Omari is about on 17:20 - Feb 24 by Swansea_Blue

If we can't get him, I hope they use your intel and sign another peroxide star (one for people of a certain age)

On an unrelated tangent, I just saw this and felt for the guy

Her game, my game, our game too? Not when Omari is about on 17:30 - Feb 24 with 952 viewsJimmy86

Been saying for ages that I hope we try and make Hutch's move permanent!! Realise it would cost a bit, but he's young and the resale value would be immense, which is the model they want to go down I believe.. also see Sarmiento!
Her game, my game, our game too? Not when Omari is about on 17:31 - Feb 24 with 936 viewsJ2BLUE

Her game, my game, our game too? Not when Omari is about on 17:22 - Feb 24 by Mullet

On an unrelated tangent, I just saw this and felt for the guy

That is unfortunate! Hopefully they can come back and see him score a winner at some point.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Her game, my game, our game too? Not when Omari is about on 17:32 - Feb 24 with 929 viewsMullet

Her game, my game, our game too? Not when Omari is about on 17:30 - Feb 24 by Jimmy86

Been saying for ages that I hope we try and make Hutch's move permanent!! Realise it would cost a bit, but he's young and the resale value would be immense, which is the model they want to go down I believe.. also see Sarmiento!

Promotion means we surely loan both back, I'd be amazed if we had a sniff of getting Jezza at this point. Whereas Chelsea's position financially might mean we can do it if we accept lots of addons that benefit them perhaps?

Her game, my game, our game too? Not when Omari is about on 17:32 - Feb 24 with 927 viewspositivity

Her game, my game, our game too? Not when Omari is about on 17:30 - Feb 24 by Jimmy86

i can't see them selling, unless ffp bites, they like to stockpile players.

we may need to go up to keep him on loan next year though!

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Her game, my game, our game too? Not when Omari is about on 17:33 - Feb 24 with 907 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Her game, my game, our game too? Not when Omari is about on 17:20 - Feb 24 by Swansea_Blue

Sarmiento?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Her game, my game, our game too? Not when Omari is about on 17:57 - Feb 24 with 779 viewspointofblue

Not sure - thought that was Woolf's best game in a while (though heaven help the TWTD mind hive would ever think he's had a good game, looking at the player ratings).

Omari is fantastic. If we go up, I'm sure Chelsea will loan him back to us at the very least, with perhaps a January recall in place, though we might be able to sign him.

If we don't, not sure if they'd prefer him to be given game time in the Premier League or have another year with us.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Login to get fewer ads

Her game, my game, our game too? Not when Omari is about on 17:59 - Feb 24 with 766 viewsDaninthecampo

Her game, my game, our game too? Not when Omari is about on 17:32 - Feb 24 by Mullet

Promotion means we surely loan both back, I'd be amazed if we had a sniff of getting Jezza at this point. Whereas Chelsea's position financially might mean we can do it if we accept lots of addons that benefit them perhaps?

When we signed Sarmiento didn't it include a season loan if we get promoted
Her game, my game, our game too? Not when Omari is about on 18:24 - Feb 24 with 679 viewsJimmy86

Her game, my game, our game too? Not when Omari is about on 17:32 - Feb 24 by Mullet

If we go up then I'd say we should be looking to sign both permanently, surely? The increase in revenue would allow us to sign both I'd imagine?

Think, as someone mentioned, regarding Jezza, there might be a loan next season if we go up.. to me, he isn't going to feature for Brighton is he?

To me, the impression I get is that we are seemingly hamstrung due to FFP.. the owners seem willing to spend bigger, but are limited by FFP, do I have that right?
Her game, my game, our game too? Not when Omari is about on 19:30 - Feb 24 with 557 viewsMullet

Her game, my game, our game too? Not when Omari is about on 17:57 - Feb 24 by pointofblue

Not sure - thought that was Woolf's best game in a while (though heaven help the TWTD mind hive would ever think he's had a good game, looking at the player ratings).

Omari is fantastic. If we go up, I'm sure Chelsea will loan him back to us at the very least, with perhaps a January recall in place, though we might be able to sign him.

If we don't, not sure if they'd prefer him to be given game time in the Premier League or have another year with us.

He did, and is often underappreciated but I was referring to goals being scored!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024