Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Guffers - did you redo your table thingy after the midweek games? 11:22 - Feb 22 with 1329 viewsKeno

sorry if I have missed this

xx

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Guffers - did you redo your table thingy after the midweek games? on 12:03 - Feb 22 with 1254 viewsGuthrum

Not yet.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Guffers - did you redo your table thingy after the midweek games? on 12:25 - Feb 22 with 1202 viewsKeno

Guffers - did you redo your table thingy after the midweek games? on 12:03 - Feb 22 by Guthrum

Not yet.

Oh Iā€™m all a quiver with excitement

Guffers - did you redo your table thingy after the midweek games? on 14:55 - Feb 22 with 1039 viewsPortmanteauxcurling

Guffers - did you redo your table thingy after the midweek games? on 12:25 - Feb 22 by Keno

Oh Iā€™m all a quiver with excitement

Are you expecting an up arrow for that ?

Guffers - did you redo your table thingy after the midweek games? on 15:03 - Feb 22 with 1018 viewsEdwardStone

Guffers - did you redo your table thingy after the midweek games? on 14:55 - Feb 22 by Portmanteauxcurling

Are you expecting an up arrow for that ?

Don't nock it ....

I'm sure Keno has got the point

Guffers - did you redo your table thingy after the midweek games? on 15:43 - Feb 22 with 928 viewsPortmanteauxcurling

Guffers - did you redo your table thingy after the midweek games? on 15:03 - Feb 22 by EdwardStone

Don't nock it ....

I'm sure Keno has got the point

I know when I'm not wanted, I think I'd better bow out.

Guffers - did you redo your table thingy after the midweek games? on 15:53 - Feb 22 with 890 viewsEdwardStone

Guffers - did you redo your table thingy after the midweek games? on 15:43 - Feb 22 by Portmanteauxcurling

I know when I'm not wanted, I think I'd better bow out.

Best not string it out...

You don't want to compound the issue
Guffers - did you redo your table thingy after the midweek games? on 16:08 - Feb 22 with 867 viewsKeno

Guffers - did you redo your table thingy after the midweek games? on 15:53 - Feb 22 by EdwardStone

Best not string it out...

You don't want to compound the issue

I think we may be posting at cross purposes

Guffers - did you redo your table thingy after the midweek games? on 18:21 - Feb 22 with 763 viewsNthQldITFC

Broadhead.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Login to get fewer ads

Guffers - did you redo your table thingy after the midweek games? on 19:34 - Feb 22 with 675 viewsPortmanteauxcurling

Guffers - did you redo your table thingy after the midweek games? on 16:08 - Feb 22 by Keno

I think we may be posting at cross purposes

Is that anything like an angry dolphin ?

Guffers - did you redo your table thingy after the midweek games? on 19:54 - Feb 22 with 636 viewsSwansea_Blue

Guffers - did you redo your table thingy after the midweek games? on 12:03 - Feb 22 by Guthrum

Not yet.

Well, get on with it man! Blinking heck, some people. Tutt! šŸ™„

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Guffers - did you redo your table thingy after the midweek games? on 20:36 - Feb 22 with 584 viewsExiled2Surrey

Guffers - did you redo your table thingy after the midweek games? on 19:54 - Feb 22 by Swansea_Blue

Well, get on with it man! Blinking heck, some people. Tutt! šŸ™„

OK, here is my version....

I think that we can all agree that the best guide to form for the rest of the season is the last 3 games. If we assume everyone simply takes the average PPG form the last 3 games, multiplies by 13 and adds that onto the existing points so far - we go up in the autos with Leeds, Leicester are third, Hull 4th, Coventry 5th, Norwich 6th, and Southampton end up below WBA in 8th

You don't need a super-computer....
Guffers - did you redo your table thingy after the midweek games? on 20:52 - Feb 22 with 554 viewsSenatorBlue

Guffers - did you redo your table thingy after the midweek games? on 19:34 - Feb 22 by Portmanteauxcurling

Is that anything like an angry dolphin ?

More likely basking up the wrong tree
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024