Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Credit due to Rotherham. Disrupted us 22:35 - Feb 20 with 969 viewsjasondozzell

At every opportunity. Long ball but smart long ball. We just couldn't get hold off the ball or game. They picked up so many second balls too.

Second half especially they made us play their game. Thought Woolfy and Burgess were physically bullied a bit. Even Leif off the pace.

But these sorts of games are going to happen sometimes. They drew with Southampton away!

Found a way to win. Omari finish very similar to West Brom!
Credit due to Rotherham. Disrupted us on 22:36 - Feb 20 with 946 viewsGavTWTD

They did really well. Not looking forward to Birmingham

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Credit due to Rotherham. Disrupted us on 22:41 - Feb 20 with 891 viewspointofblue

Think the player ratings on here speak volumes about how the fans see the players. The whole backline made mistake after mistake tonight, but Woolfenden is below the rest? Says it all.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Credit due to Rotherham. Disrupted us on 22:43 - Feb 20 with 868 viewsbazza

Credit due to Rotherham. Disrupted us on 22:36 - Feb 20 by GavTWTD

Birmingham ain’t like Rotherham, they just reminded me of a big physical league 1 side playing long ball most of the game , and near on rugby tackling the ball off us. Unfortunately we just can’t play against those sides. But we ground the win out tonight.
Credit due to Rotherham. Disrupted us on 22:44 - Feb 20 with 847 viewstomo

Credit due to Rotherham. Disrupted us on 22:43 - Feb 20 by bazza

Birmingham ain’t like Rotherham, they just reminded me of a big physical league 1 side playing long ball most of the game , and near on rugby tackling the ball off us. Unfortunately we just can’t play against those sides. But we ground the win out tonight.

Wolfenden is my highest rated player this season. He wasn’t very good tonight though. Bullied by Eaves all game I can’t remember him winning a header and gave away the ball in dangerous areas on a couple of occasions.
Credit due to Rotherham. Disrupted us on 22:46 - Feb 20 with 817 viewspointofblue

Credit due to Rotherham. Disrupted us on 22:44 - Feb 20 by tomo

Wolfenden is my highest rated player this season. He wasn’t very good tonight though. Bullied by Eaves all game I can’t remember him winning a header and gave away the ball in dangerous areas on a couple of occasions.

I don't think he played any worse than Burgess or Davis, who also were poor for most of the night and had the same issues with giving the ball away. Maybe I can accept Clarke being rated slightly higher as he at least played a part in our second.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Credit due to Rotherham. Disrupted us on 22:47 - Feb 20 with 804 viewsTrequartista

Credit due to Rotherham. Disrupted us on 22:36 - Feb 20 by GavTWTD

Nah. They'll all be fresh and confident again on Saturday.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Credit due to Rotherham. Disrupted us on 22:48 - Feb 20 with 791 viewsSwansea_Blue

Quite right. I've seen us struggle to win second balls around our box before, but never third or fourth ones. We looked very tired.

But on the flip side, we also carved them apart at will in the first half and should have been 5-1 up at half time, so it wasn't all doom and gloom. But that looked like a game too far for us after the quick turnaround for Swansea and the very heavy pitch and running off the ball we had to put in on Saturday. It look like we got more tired and withdrew more into our half as the game went on.

And yes, Rotherham don't roll over. We should know that by now.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Credit due to Rotherham. Disrupted us on 22:50 - Feb 20 with 755 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

Yep, their formation caused us problems. Fair play to them.

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

Login to get fewer ads

Credit due to Rotherham. Disrupted us on 23:39 - Feb 20 with 579 viewsBloomBlue

Credit due to Rotherham. Disrupted us on 22:44 - Feb 20 by tomo

Neither Wolf or Burgess won a header in that 2nd half.
But to be fair every Town player was off it tonight. For example, Luongo is normally calm but 3 out of his 4 first touches when straight to a Rotherham player, very strange game
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024