Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chaplin a little unhappy at the end 22:00 - Feb 14 with 6211 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Wanted to take the penalty possibly?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Chaplin a little unhappy at the end on 22:02 - Feb 14 with 4893 viewsRe_User

Looked like Morsy pulled rank to have AEH take the penalty, Chappers was saying that he wanted to score and used a couple of swear words to that effect
Chaplin a little unhappy at the end on 22:06 - Feb 14 with 4766 viewsNthQldITFC

Chaplin a little unhappy at the end on 22:02 - Feb 14 by Re_User

Looked like Morsy pulled rank to have AEH take the penalty, Chappers was saying that he wanted to score and used a couple of swear words to that effect

Understandable all round. Chappers is often a bit emotional, but I'm sure he gets it and will have a little laugh at himself afterwards. Top man.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Chaplin a little unhappy at the end on 22:07 - Feb 14 with 4738 viewsthe_toff

On the one hand you would him to want to score so it's understandable to be miffed if you're the designated penalty taker. On the other it is a bit moany and not a great look, you've just won 4-0.
Chaplin a little unhappy at the end on 22:08 - Feb 14 with 4693 viewsHerbivore

Don't mind seeing that. He wants to score and that's a good thing. Bit of passion doesn't hurt.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Chaplin a little unhappy at the end on 22:10 - Feb 14 with 4566 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Chaplin a little unhappy at the end on 22:08 - Feb 14 by Herbivore

Don't mind seeing that. He wants to score and that's a good thing. Bit of passion doesn't hurt.

He hasn't had many chances recently and wants to be top scorer I am sure.

I am also sure he will be pleased for Al Hamadi when he reflects on it.

I am very confident that both McKenna and Morsy will manage everything around it well.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Chaplin a little unhappy at the end on 22:13 - Feb 14 with 4464 viewsBLUEBEAT

Brotherhood yo 🇮🇶 🇪🇬

Poll: W or W

Chaplin a little unhappy at the end on 22:14 - Feb 14 with 4436 viewsHerbivore

Chaplin a little unhappy at the end on 22:10 - Feb 14 by Nthsuffolkblue

He hasn't had many chances recently and wants to be top scorer I am sure.

I am also sure he will be pleased for Al Hamadi when he reflects on it.

I am very confident that both McKenna and Morsy will manage everything around it well.

Yeah, it's not going to cause an issue. The group is strong, I like that even after a 4-0 win he's miffed because he's desperate to get a goal himself. Hopefully it fires him up for Saturday. Actually thought Chappers was really good when he came on.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Chaplin a little unhappy at the end on 22:16 - Feb 14 with 4356 viewsTresBonne

I like seeing it honestly. I want a squad full of killers who want to net goals like he does. Over the moon that Ali got his first goal too, seems like an absolute gem of a pickup for us.
Login to get fewer ads

Chaplin a little unhappy at the end on 22:17 - Feb 14 with 4322 viewsbazza

Was massive for al Hamadi to get that goal, hopefully if that was the case, Chaplin reflects and realises that. Absolutely love Chaplin and this team
Chaplin a little unhappy at the end on 22:23 - Feb 14 with 4166 viewsIllinoisblue

Looks like he’s wiping away tears at 14 secs of this clip.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Chaplin a little unhappy at the end on 22:23 - Feb 14 with 4134 viewsitfc48

They gave the fans what they wanted. Also great to get a new striker off the mark. I wouldn't have given it to Chappers regardless as his record from the spot for us isn't fantastic.
Chaplin a little unhappy at the end on 22:30 - Feb 14 with 3967 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Chaplin a little unhappy at the end on 22:13 - Feb 14 by BLUEBEAT

Brotherhood yo 🇮🇶 🇪🇬

🇵🇸

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Chaplin a little unhappy at the end on 22:34 - Feb 14 with 3843 viewsNthQldITFC

Chaplin a little unhappy at the end on 22:23 - Feb 14 by Illinoisblue

Sweat, I think, not tears.

Could be blood or toil, I suppose?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Chaplin a little unhappy at the end on 22:36 - Feb 14 with 3797 viewsbazza

Nah, not tears , wiping sweat, even off the bench he’ll put in a shift, glad he started off the Bench, we need Chaplin at his best for the promotion push, little bit of competition will
Do him wonders .!!
Chaplin a little unhappy at the end on 22:49 - Feb 14 with 3596 viewsredrickstuhaart

Chaplin a little unhappy at the end on 22:36 - Feb 14 by bazza

Nah, not tears , wiping sweat, even off the bench he’ll put in a shift, glad he started off the Bench, we need Chaplin at his best for the promotion push, little bit of competition will
Do him wonders .!!

Bear in mind, its pretty much the first time he has been dropped. Probably a little bit fragile from that already. Hes bright enough to recognise the logic of it all by the morning.
Chaplin a little unhappy at the end on 23:08 - Feb 14 with 3307 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

Obviously not tears.

Strange thing to say really, why go out of your way to make a mountain out of a molehill?
Chaplin a little unhappy at the end on 23:25 - Feb 14 with 3124 viewsSitfcB

He was fuming.

Went over to Davis to try and get the ball, Leif didn’t want to make the decision so gave the ball to Morsy

Think Ali deserved to, and needed to, take it. Always good to get a new striker off the mark.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Chaplin a little unhappy at the end on 23:33 - Feb 14 with 3026 viewsbaxterbasics

If Chappers is so desperate to score he needs to take more of his chances instead of sky-ing them.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Chaplin a little unhappy at the end on 23:34 - Feb 14 with 3003 viewskizaitfc

If Chaplin wants to make a big deal out of that, then get someone needed to step in.

It was obvious Al ma hamidi should have that pen

This team has performed like it has due to its togetherness it' doesn't need someone kicking off because they were benched and. Not given a pen
[Post edited 15 Feb 0:16]

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Chaplin a little unhappy at the end on 23:35 - Feb 14 with 2996 viewsIllinoisblue

Chaplin a little unhappy at the end on 23:08 - Feb 14 by King_ding_a_lin_g

Obviously not tears.

Strange thing to say really, why go out of your way to make a mountain out of a molehill?

Not at all. But you do you.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Chaplin a little unhappy at the end on 23:40 - Feb 14 with 2933 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Chaplin a little unhappy at the end on 23:25 - Feb 14 by SitfcB

He was fuming.

Went over to Davis to try and get the ball, Leif didn’t want to make the decision so gave the ball to Morsy

Think Ali deserved to, and needed to, take it. Always good to get a new striker off the mark.

I loved how Leif just lobbed it over chappers’ head… proper playground behaviour (in a good way)

Woolf when straight off down the tunnel and didn’t come to fans? Any reason why? Maybe be needed to drop the kids off.
Chaplin a little unhappy at the end on 00:12 - Feb 15 with 2808 viewsJimmy86

Chaplin a little unhappy at the end on 23:40 - Feb 14 by Matt_Netherlands

I loved how Leif just lobbed it over chappers’ head… proper playground behaviour (in a good way)

Woolf when straight off down the tunnel and didn’t come to fans? Any reason why? Maybe be needed to drop the kids off.

Thought Woolfie played well tonight, so fair play to him! To be fair, they all played well tonight.. didn't get out of 2nd gear, didn't have to! Burgess slotted straight back in, as it he hadn't ever been away! Great result and performance
Chaplin a little unhappy at the end on 00:15 - Feb 15 with 2772 viewstractorshark

Chaplin clearly frustrated and understandably so at not getting the pen.
But it was the right decision with the score 4-0.
Morsy made it quite clear to him at the time and while Chaplin looked miffed, he did encourage Ali before he took the penalty. And he celebrated with him as well.
Man wants to score goal, nothing to see here.
Chaplin a little unhappy at the end on 00:18 - Feb 15 with 2744 viewskizaitfc

Chaplin a little unhappy at the end on 22:07 - Feb 14 by the_toff

On the one hand you would him to want to score so it's understandable to be miffed if you're the designated penalty taker. On the other it is a bit moany and not a great look, you've just won 4-0.

Did not like the fact he had the moan on the pitch after a 4-0 win.

Keep that in the dressing room.

I suspect Chappers will look back and apologies but it isn't good form imo

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Chaplin a little unhappy at the end on 01:37 - Feb 15 with 2597 viewsSitfcB

Chaplin a little unhappy at the end on 23:40 - Feb 14 by Matt_Netherlands

Not sure, did it at Boro as well.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024