Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bit scrappy this half 21:32 - Feb 14 with 749 viewsDubtractor

A lot of pretty loose passing, given the ball away easily a fair bit.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Bit scrappy this half on 21:34 - Feb 14 with 723 viewsSwansea_Blue

Yeah, funny half. We look like we’re deliberately conserving energy, which we probably are given the run of games.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Bit scrappy this half on 21:35 - Feb 14 with 716 viewsgainsboroughblue

Al-Hamadi on for Moore for me.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Bit scrappy this half on 21:43 - Feb 14 with 628 viewsDanTheMan

I think we've just taken our foot of the gas purposefully. We've done a professional job here.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Bit scrappy this half on 21:43 - Feb 14 with 623 viewsGlasgowBlue

It is always thus.

History tells us that teams with a comfortable half time lead by GlasgowBlue 14 Feb 20:55
tend to underperform in the second half. But this is a real opportunity to chase down Southampton' s goal difference, which is only +5 on us now.

COYB!!!!

KM is pretty conservative when it comes to holding on to three pints won in the first half.

If we were three down against this lot I guarantee we would have scored a few in the second half.
[Post edited 14 Feb 21:47]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Bit scrappy this half on 21:47 - Feb 14 with 584 viewsgainsboroughblue

Bit scrappy this half on 21:43 - Feb 14 by DanTheMan

I think we've just taken our foot of the gas purposefully. We've done a professional job here.

Yep. We need to conserve energy where we can given the schedule. Would be nice to close that goal difference down but 3 points was an absolute must tonight.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Bit scrappy this half on 21:47 - Feb 14 with 580 viewsSwansea_Blue

Bit scrappy this half on 21:43 - Feb 14 by DanTheMan

Yeah, professional is the word so far. It’s all a bit slow and dull, but getting the job done. We’re lucky Millwall are so bad though, as we’ve given them too many half chances.

Bit scrappy this half on 21:49 - Feb 14 with 565 viewsDubtractor

What's a bit odd, is that Millwall haven't really had a proper go at trying to claw it back. It's like they are more concerned about conceding again, so not pushing men forward.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Bit scrappy this half on 21:53 - Feb 14 with 522 viewsMelford

We'd basically won it by half time, Millwall were never going to go at us, there's no point in us busting a gut to bag any more. They're going to tighten up to avoid humiliation, if you see that tricky 10 minute period after the break out then you're home and hosed.

Bags of strength on the bench if needed and people can come on and get minutes. If we need to go up a gear we can

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Login to get fewer ads

Bit scrappy this half on 21:55 - Feb 14 with 517 viewsredrickstuhaart

Bit scrappy this half on 21:49 - Feb 14 by Dubtractor

What's a bit odd, is that Millwall haven't really had a proper go at trying to claw it back. It's like they are more concerned about conceding again, so not pushing men forward.

They know they would have been ripped to bits if they did.
Bit scrappy this half on 22:12 - Feb 14 with 469 viewsSwansea_Blue

Bit scrappy this half on 21:53 - Feb 14 by Melford

We'd basically won it by half time, Millwall were never going to go at us, there's no point in us busting a gut to bag any more. They're going to tighten up to avoid humiliation, if you see that tricky 10 minute period after the break out then you're home and hosed.

Bags of strength on the bench if needed and people can come on and get minutes. If we need to go up a gear we can

That’s it. Broady, Hutch, Chappers, Sarmiento all had game time, but all fresh(ish) for Saturday. Wes’ place maybe at risk as he was on for most of it, but maybe not as he still looked full of running.

I wouldn’t start Kieffer on Sat. Swansea hate pace and can deal with height, so we need a mobile forward. Be interesting to see how KM approaches it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024