Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sheffield Wednesday/Coventry v Maidstone 15:26 - Jan 28 with 2016 viewsSitfcB

Haha

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Sheffield Wednesday/Coventry v Maidstone on 15:26 - Jan 28 with 1983 viewsZx1988

Gutted for Maidstone - they must have felt that a tie against City was all but nailed on.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Sheffield Wednesday/Coventry v Maidstone on 15:27 - Jan 28 with 1984 viewsDubtractor

Glad we got knocked out now - rubbish draw!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Sheffield Wednesday/Coventry v Maidstone on 15:27 - Jan 28 with 1973 viewsSteve_M

Imagine the blubbing if had been Man City….

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Sheffield Wednesday/Coventry v Maidstone on 15:27 - Jan 28 with 1956 viewspointofblue

Sheffield Wednesday/Coventry v Maidstone on 15:26 - Jan 28 by Zx1988

Gutted for Maidstone - they must have felt that a tie against City was all but nailed on.

They should think they have a chance. Though Wednesday or Coventry will go into the match guarded after what happened yesterday.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Sheffield Wednesday/Coventry v Maidstone on 15:28 - Jan 28 with 1929 viewsSitfcB

Sheffield Wednesday/Coventry v Maidstone on 15:27 - Jan 28 by Dubtractor

Yep, horrid mid-week trip.

COYB

Sheffield Wednesday/Coventry v Maidstone on 15:28 - Jan 28 with 1910 viewslazyblue

I was worried it was going to be Man City at home , glad we are out now as it’s a crap draw.
Sheffield Wednesday/Coventry v Maidstone on 15:30 - Jan 28 with 1844 viewsIllinoisblue

You love to see it. Although feel sorry for Maidstone.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Sheffield Wednesday/Coventry v Maidstone on 15:30 - Jan 28 with 1845 viewsBluecasp

Sheffield Wednesday/Coventry v Maidstone on 15:28 - Jan 28 by lazyblue

I was worried it was going to be Man City at home , glad we are out now as it’s a crap draw.

Made me laugh. Rubbish draw for them.
Login to get fewer ads

Sheffield Wednesday/Coventry v Maidstone on 15:30 - Jan 28 with 1835 viewsFrimleyBlue

Sheffield Wednesday/Coventry v Maidstone on 15:28 - Jan 28 by SitfcB

Yep, horrid mid-week trip.

Makes the loss even more of a meh now.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Sheffield Wednesday/Coventry v Maidstone on 16:13 - Jan 28 with 1579 viewsmuhrensleftfoot

Rotten luck for them. They deserve a good away game at Man City or Liverpool. They were a tad disappointed to be away at Ipswich last round, but Cov or Sheff Wed is really poor.
Sheffield Wednesday/Coventry v Maidstone on 16:13 - Jan 28 with 1583 viewsquirkie

Does make you wonder, think we would have got through that 5th round tie, so just one more tie after that and it would have been a Wembley visit.

Oh well, time for Town to take 25+ pts now from the next 10 games. Expect nothing less.

Poll: How long will we be in League One/League Two from next season?

Sheffield Wednesday/Coventry v Maidstone on 16:19 - Jan 28 with 1517 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

A trillion butterfly wings have flapped since then Dubbers.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Sheffield Wednesday/Coventry v Maidstone on 16:22 - Jan 28 with 1496 viewsDubtractor

Sheffield Wednesday/Coventry v Maidstone on 16:13 - Jan 28 by quirkie

Does make you wonder, think we would have got through that 5th round tie, so just one more tie after that and it would have been a Wembley visit.

Oh well, time for Town to take 25+ pts now from the next 10 games. Expect nothing less.

You expect a minimum 25 points from the next 30?!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.

Sheffield Wednesday/Coventry v Maidstone on 16:22 - Jan 28 with 1493 viewspointofblue

Sheffield Wednesday/Coventry v Maidstone on 16:13 - Jan 28 by quirkie

We lost to Maidstone. Nothing to say we would have got by Wednesday or Coventry away.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Sheffield Wednesday/Coventry v Maidstone on 16:28 - Jan 28 with 1443 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Sheffield Wednesday/Coventry v Maidstone on 16:22 - Jan 28 by Dubtractor

You expect a minimum 25 points from the next 30?!

If that absolute clown Ashton wants my season ticket money for next season then I expect at LEAST 32 points from our next ten games. Anything less is a disgrace.
Sheffield Wednesday/Coventry v Maidstone on 16:31 - Jan 28 with 1426 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Replays for both Leeds and Southampton is good for us though, as well as the extra minutes it might push back one (or more if they get through) of their league games and give us some breathing space.
Sheffield Wednesday/Coventry v Maidstone on 19:26 - Jan 28 with 1193 viewsSitfcB

COYB

Sheffield Wednesday/Coventry v Maidstone on 19:27 - Jan 28 with 1167 viewstextbackup

Yeah would have been awful to have a chance of getting in the 1/4’s of a cup we bang on about winning in 1978…

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Sheffield Wednesday/Coventry v Maidstone on 19:28 - Jan 28 with 1163 viewsMK1

Sheffield Wednesday/Coventry v Maidstone on 15:27 - Jan 28 by Steve_M

Imagine the blubbing if had been Man City….

We'll be playing them twice next season anyway.
Sheffield Wednesday/Coventry v Maidstone on 19:33 - Jan 28 with 1130 viewsMK1

Sheffield Wednesday/Coventry v Maidstone on 19:26 - Jan 28 by SitfcB

Crazy really. Still another massive pay day for them and almost cert to be on the tele again. The money they have earnt will set them up for the next 10 seasons.
Sheffield Wednesday/Coventry v Maidstone on 19:37 - Jan 28 with 1112 viewsDubtractor

Sheffield Wednesday/Coventry v Maidstone on 19:27 - Jan 28 by textbackup

Yeah would have been awful to have a chance of getting in the 1/4’s of a cup we bang on about winning in 1978…

I was being sarcastic.

Despite my ability to laugh it off, I was still pretty pissed about yesterday and would far rather be in the draw still.

Sheffield Wednesday/Coventry v Maidstone on 23:14 - Jan 28 with 868 viewstextbackup

Sheffield Wednesday/Coventry v Maidstone on 19:37 - Jan 28 by Dubtractor

I was being sarcastic.

Despite my ability to laugh it off, I was still pretty pissed about yesterday and would far rather be in the draw still.

Sorry I know you’re much like me with thoughts about yesterday, I wasn’t having a dig at you…

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024