Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TEN team changes - ridiculously naive 14:31 - Jan 27 with 3808 viewsArnieM

Lost this one hour before ko when the line up was announced! Ridiculously naive by McKenna in my view…. Momentum is everything and the longer the game went on the less likely we were to score .

Good luck Maidstone , but my god we certainly gave it to them with our approach

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

TEN team changes - ridiculously naive on 14:32 - Jan 27 with 2919 viewspointofblue

That team should have been good enough to win. No passion, no desire, no fight - that comes from the manager.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

TEN team changes - ridiculously naive on 14:33 - Jan 27 with 2889 viewsTrequartista

Absolutely nothing to do with it.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

TEN team changes - ridiculously naive on 14:34 - Jan 27 with 2852 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Nonsense. More than capable of winning and should have been ahead at half time. 37 shots! Sometimes - football is just gonna football and that is why we love it.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

TEN team changes - ridiculously naive on 14:34 - Jan 27 with 2837 viewspointofblue

TEN team changes - ridiculously naive on 14:34 - Jan 27 by JammyDodgerrr

Nonsense. More than capable of winning and should have been ahead at half time. 37 shots! Sometimes - football is just gonna football and that is why we love it.

... Love it?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

TEN team changes - ridiculously naive on 14:35 - Jan 27 with 2826 viewsRozz

Not sure I buy that. We were considerably better in the first half with less first team players on the pitch.
TEN team changes - ridiculously naive on 14:36 - Jan 27 with 2794 viewsbazza

With our approach.. 38 shots 11 corners to their 0.. pull
Yourself together ffs.
TEN team changes - ridiculously naive on 14:36 - Jan 27 with 2795 viewsRadlett_blue

TEN team changes - ridiculously naive on 14:34 - Jan 27 by JammyDodgerrr

Indeed, the last 20 minutes became like one of those tedious games against stubborn League 1 opposition, who put 10 men behind the ball, we can't break them down & their players spend most of the time rolling around on the ground, wasting time.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

TEN team changes - ridiculously naive on 14:37 - Jan 27 with 2776 viewsJammyDodgerrr

TEN team changes - ridiculously naive on 14:34 - Jan 27 by pointofblue

... Love it?

Obviously we don't love it today.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Login to get fewer ads

TEN team changes - ridiculously naive on 14:38 - Jan 27 with 2764 viewsStokieBlue

37 shots against 2 would indicate that the team picked were more than capable but had two shocking lapses in defence and an off-day in front of goal.

To say we lost it an hour before kick-off is ridiculous and lets face it, very silly.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

TEN team changes - ridiculously naive on 14:38 - Jan 27 with 2761 viewsreusersfreekicks

Nosensen
TEN team changes - ridiculously naive on 14:39 - Jan 27 with 2745 viewsNthQldITFC

Don't be stupid. You play that game again 100 times with identical play until all of the attempts on goal and we win it 99 times.

Annoying, but league focus now on.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

TEN team changes - ridiculously naive on 14:40 - Jan 27 with 2739 viewsBlibbiBlob1976

TEN team changes - ridiculously naive on 14:32 - Jan 27 by pointofblue

That team should have been good enough to win. No passion, no desire, no fight - that comes from the manager.

You don’t deserve to support a club like ours. What a pathetic comment
TEN team changes - ridiculously naive on 14:40 - Jan 27 with 2732 viewsVaughan8

Don't agree. This team should be good enough to beat Maidstone at home.
TEN team changes - ridiculously naive on 14:44 - Jan 27 with 2672 viewsArnieM

But it wasn’t was it!

TEN team changes - ridiculously naive on 18:30 - Jan 28 with 2461 viewsBlueBadger

Seven days you managed to stay away after talking us half a dozen times you were leaving forever.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

TEN team changes - ridiculously naive on 18:32 - Jan 28 with 2445 viewssmithy69

TEN team changes - ridiculously naive on 14:32 - Jan 27 by pointofblue

Sack him asap
TEN team changes - ridiculously naive on 19:25 - Jan 28 with 2297 viewsMattinLondon

TEN team changes - ridiculously naive on 18:30 - Jan 28 by BlueBadger

Seven days you managed to stay away after talking us half a dozen times you were leaving forever.

Maybe he is just very very slow at f**king off.
TEN team changes - ridiculously naive on 19:29 - Jan 28 with 2285 viewsMetal_Hacker

My view is that football quite often offers a crazy result in the FA Cup and unfortunately we were on the end of it this time - no more no less

Starting eleven were more than capable , could’ve been 2/3-0 after 15 mins or so. They had two breaks and to be fair scored two very good goals

As much as I’ve been embarrassed by this all weekend , the bigger picture and the positive to be taken out of it is we haven’t another fixture , there’s no replay and KMcK learns from it whilst highlighting to the board we seriously need THAT striker

Poll: If it were one or the other

TEN team changes - ridiculously naive on 19:34 - Jan 28 with 2241 viewsJ2BLUE

You know how you think people react because it's you and not due to the content of your posts?

Yea.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

TEN team changes - ridiculously naive on 19:34 - Jan 28 with 2239 viewsnorfsufblue

Thus is really nonsense if you consider that it's actually only 3 changes from the side put out in the last round which competently put out a higher ranked opponent.... I do think there is a question mark over selecting Sone Aliuko and Dom Ball but this team was good enough and but for a lick or two of paint would have won the gsme in the first 25 minutes....its always been the same for every team..give an underdog a bit of belief its going to be their day and they grow immeasurably and the task becomes more and more difficult.... we definitely had them at 1-1 but the fact we were undone again was not entirely our own fault.
(No subject) (n/t) on 19:35 - Jan 28 with 2234 viewsArnieM

TEN team changes - ridiculously naive on 19:25 - Jan 28 by MattinLondon

Maybe he is just very very slow at f**king off.

Oh, I am now of the view that I will continue to post on here. I will post my views, opinions just like the rest of you. I realise that this pisses off The Clique on here and I’ve given up trying to have an opinion that doesn’t upset people, and my attitude now, towards those individuals is now, f cuk you! The fact my posting on here pisses you off is a fact that I now ENJOY … I shall continue to post , and I won’t be back to view your pathetic responses. So guys let your bile, and bullying vitriol continue . You’ll be wasting your time because I won’t be reading it!!

COYFBsssss

[Post edited 28 Jan 19:44]

TEN team changes - ridiculously naive on 19:47 - Jan 28 with 2188 viewsArnieM

TEN team changes - ridiculously naive on 18:30 - Jan 28 by BlueBadger

Ha ha ha ha ha … swivel on it you prat…. 🖕
[Post edited 28 Jan 19:48]

TEN team changes - ridiculously naive on 19:56 - Jan 28 with 2145 viewshoppy

I can’t find your post of a similar nature after we did the same against Wolves earlier in the season… (primarily because I haven’t looked, admittedly) but I’m assuming you would’ve done the same then?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

TEN team changes - ridiculously naive on 02:01 - Jan 29 with 1801 viewsstonojnr

TEN team changes - ridiculously naive on 14:38 - Jan 27 by StokieBlue

37 shots against 2 would indicate that the team picked were more than capable but had two shocking lapses in defence and an off-day in front of goal.

To say we lost it an hour before kick-off is ridiculous and lets face it, very silly.

SB

I totally agree, but for all the 37 shots stuff we keep repeating, we seem to be missing the fact only 13 of them were on target.

4-5 of those came in the first 10mins, we get 1 for the goal obviously, that means what 6-7 shots on target at goal for the rest of the game ?

same with the corners,so we had 11, great, except 8 of those probably didnt beat the first Maidstone defender, and the rest that did, well 1 went out for a throw in the other side of the pitch, a couple were short corners that went nowhere.

if people are looking for excuses for why we lost. I think the game stats tell the story way more clearly than I think people realise
TEN team changes - ridiculously naive on 02:32 - Jan 29 with 1771 viewsArchiRob

I get where you are coming from, but I looked at the team-sheet and thought there was more than enough quality to do the job. Sadly some sub-par performances and profligate finishing , which can happen and hard to see how a manager can anticipate that?

I put it in the one of those days category, which happens to all teams - disappointed for everybody involved in this great club but lets move on to bigger and better things.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024