Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brandon Williams 12:36 - Jan 23 with 9430 viewsLeoMuff

Doesn’t sound promising ..

He's still at Manchester and being seen by their medical team. At this stage we don't have a definite timescale on if or when he'll be back with us,"

McKenna concluded: "The hope is now he can get back at that level and join us for the later stages of the season, but we're not sure if that will be the case."

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Brandon Williams on 14:14 - Jan 23 with 2795 viewsronessex91

"Medical Team"
Brandon Williams on 14:21 - Jan 23 with 2752 viewsTractorCam

Brandon Williams on 14:09 - Jan 23 by mutters

Aha ok, i've missed that bit where people 100% know what is happening.

Where was it published and if not then how do people know what's going on?

Seems a bit like "Take my word for it, I know whats happening, trust me....". Which is often not the case at all.

Some of the ITK sources said he would be recalled on the 1st January.

I don't see the point of it being constantly bought up. As you mention in your previous post, should just be left to focus on his recovery and save the belittlement to when/if there was ever an announcement about these "issues".

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Brandon Williams on 14:55 - Jan 23 with 2551 views_clive_baker_

Brandon Williams on 14:09 - Jan 23 by itfcjoe

I'm sure a number of people could say what the 'more to it' is, but shouldn't for their and Phil/Gav's sake on TWTD.

The part the ITKers don't know, and seemingly aren't claiming to, is what the contractual terms are, are we able to get out of the agreement, do we want to, do we want to sign him when he can get himself back in a position to play again etc - that's the up in the air bit.

Exactly this.

United aren't going to allow us to cancel his loan and not contribute towards his salary if they don't need to. My guess is that we're working with them on a resolution, but ultimately the ball is in their court if there's no such loan break clause in the arrangement.

As for the ITK, it's hardly the worlds best kept secret, it's been pretty common knowledge for weeks but as you say it's stupid to post potentially libelous stuff on here.

I think we need to plan for a future without Williams, which I'm sure we are doing. It's a shame though as he showed a lot of promise in the Autumn, clearly has a lot of ability. Offered very handy versatility too in an area where we're not best covered.
Brandon Williams on 14:58 - Jan 23 with 2507 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Brandon Williams on 13:40 - Jan 23 by textbackup

I find it amazing how many people are scared to admit there is something underlying here and seem to turn a blind eye at what’s going on.

Without anything official being released why wouldn't I turn a blind eye? There's nothing to be "scared to admit" about if all we have to go on is rumours from the 'I'm important because I'm ITK' gang.

People so interested in spreading internet tittle tattle probably don't have enough going on in their lives.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Brandon Williams on 15:01 - Jan 23 with 2448 views_clive_baker_

Brandon Williams on 14:07 - Jan 23 by ChampionsofInnsbruck

The accusations range from very serious allegations to he was constantly late to training and has an attitude problem.

If the allegations are as serious as they are making out he’d have been gone like a shot. I think even Manure would have cancelled his contract!

This is absolute bobbins.
Brandon Williams on 15:04 - Jan 23 with 2410 viewsReusersTown

Brandon Williams on 13:44 - Jan 23 by Swansea_Blue

If there was something off the pitch as many people keep claiming, what I don't understand is why we don't tackle that with Man U and agree to cancel the loan. It seems highly unlikely that we'd avoid tackling the issue and invent story about him needing to be assessed. The obvious conclusion is that he does have a medical issue and needs to be assessed. Maybe the off-pitch issue isn't the deal breaker people think it is and the intention is for him to stay with us?

Seems we have our fair share of Leicester Brians when it comes to Brandon Williams. They know things! Very strange obsession.
If anything it's the other way round.... on 15:07 - Jan 23 with 2387 viewsReusersTown

If anything it's the other way round.... on 13:48 - Jan 23 by Bloots

...it's pretty much common knowledge what the "issue" is and people are quite correctly not discussing it out of respect for him and the club(s).

It's not being discussed any more than it would be if he was any other "injured" player.

That is just clearly untrue, he's being discussed weekly at a minimum. Cone on then, what is it if it is common knowledge?
Brandon Williams on 15:09 - Jan 23 with 2336 viewsBlueNomad

He's not here and, unlikely to be here in the future. The rest has nothing to do with us.

It is a strange thing that people in the public eye (inc footballers) have to live with everything about their private lives being opened up to speculation and scrutiny. Ultimately BW is an employee and the reasons for changes in that employment are nothing to do with us.
Login to get fewer ads

Brandon Williams on 15:11 - Jan 23 with 2299 viewsReusersTown

Brandon Williams on 13:58 - Jan 23 by textbackup

People do know what’s going on, that’s the point.

But as far as I’ve seen that’s not been specifically mentioned. Out of respect

How is continuously making negative insinuations about Brandon Williams with a wink and a nudge respectful to anyone.
Brandon Williams on 15:12 - Jan 23 with 2280 viewsReusersTown

Brandon Williams on 14:02 - Jan 23 by pointofblue

Or perhaps people could stop the wild accusation and rumour. Or so desperate to be seen as ‘in the know’ that they use the old line of “I know what’s going on but can’t say anything more”.

That is the main point here. It is pathetic.
Brandon Williams on 15:30 - Jan 23 with 2164 viewscrouchendyachtclub

Brandon Williams on 14:07 - Jan 23 by ChampionsofInnsbruck

The accusations range from very serious allegations to he was constantly late to training and has an attitude problem.

If the allegations are as serious as they are making out he’d have been gone like a shot. I think even Manure would have cancelled his contract!

As Mason Greenwood has shown, it's very difficult to just get your contract cancelled straight up. Clubs and the FA have a history of letting all manner of things quietly slide so I wouldn't say that line of thinking is an indicator one way or another.
Brandon Williams on 15:35 - Jan 23 with 2125 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Brandon Williams on 15:30 - Jan 23 by crouchendyachtclub

As Mason Greenwood has shown, it's very difficult to just get your contract cancelled straight up. Clubs and the FA have a history of letting all manner of things quietly slide so I wouldn't say that line of thinking is an indicator one way or another.

I'd imagine there's a cancellation clause in our loan deal though, if there was any kind of unprofessionalism. It would be extremely odd and remiss of the club if there wasn't.

Brandon Williams on 15:38 - Jan 23 with 2087 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

Brandon Williams on 15:01 - Jan 23 by _clive_baker_

This is absolute bobbins.

You say that and at the same time you’re the one implying the seriousness of the allegations.

If what is doing the rounds via social media and wild Bill were true the lad would be in nick!
Brandon Williams on 15:47 - Jan 23 with 2023 views_clive_baker_

Brandon Williams on 15:38 - Jan 23 by ChampionsofInnsbruck

You say that and at the same time you’re the one implying the seriousness of the allegations.

If what is doing the rounds via social media and wild Bill were true the lad would be in nick!

There's no suggestion whatsoever with regards to his 'attitude' or being late for training as you've suggested. As for the 'allegations', I think the use of that word is entirely misleading. There's nothing alleged at all, its quite black & white.

The serious bit is subjective but to be perfectly honest I don't think its a huge deal myself, I don't understand why people are so thirsty to berate the lad. He's not the first young footballer to be a bit of an idiot and won't be the last. Hardly the crime of the century and best left now I would say. The clubs involved are very clear on that, and threads on him every few days speculating are tedious.

He's gone back to United for now, we need to move on. Hopefully we get him back down the line as he's a good player, he showed that in the Autumn, but for now we need to plan without him.
Brandon Williams on 15:57 - Jan 23 with 1913 viewsMedblue

Brandon Williams on 15:47 - Jan 23 by _clive_baker_

There's no suggestion whatsoever with regards to his 'attitude' or being late for training as you've suggested. As for the 'allegations', I think the use of that word is entirely misleading. There's nothing alleged at all, its quite black & white.

The serious bit is subjective but to be perfectly honest I don't think its a huge deal myself, I don't understand why people are so thirsty to berate the lad. He's not the first young footballer to be a bit of an idiot and won't be the last. Hardly the crime of the century and best left now I would say. The clubs involved are very clear on that, and threads on him every few days speculating are tedious.

He's gone back to United for now, we need to move on. Hopefully we get him back down the line as he's a good player, he showed that in the Autumn, but for now we need to plan without him.

Agree with the majority of your points but if you’re suggesting your first paragraph doesn’t have anything to do with your second then that’s quite a stretch.
Brandon Williams on 16:03 - Jan 23 with 1871 views_clive_baker_

Brandon Williams on 15:57 - Jan 23 by Medblue

Agree with the majority of your points but if you’re suggesting your first paragraph doesn’t have anything to do with your second then that’s quite a stretch.

Not sure I understand what you mean.
Brandon Williams on 16:19 - Jan 23 with 1777 viewsMedblue

Brandon Williams on 16:03 - Jan 23 by _clive_baker_

Not sure I understand what you mean.

I would say attitude has quite a bit to do with the ‘serious bit’ and by all accounts it’s not the first time.
Brandon Williams on 16:21 - Jan 23 with 1768 views_clive_baker_

Brandon Williams on 16:19 - Jan 23 by Medblue

I would say attitude has quite a bit to do with the ‘serious bit’ and by all accounts it’s not the first time.

That's fair. I meant it more in terms of his application as was being suggested with the late for training stuff.
Brandon Williams on 16:32 - Jan 23 with 1696 viewstextbackup

Brandon Williams on 14:58 - Jan 23 by The_Flashing_Smile

Without anything official being released why wouldn't I turn a blind eye? There's nothing to be "scared to admit" about if all we have to go on is rumours from the 'I'm important because I'm ITK' gang.

People so interested in spreading internet tittle tattle probably don't have enough going on in their lives.

As mentioned, I’ve not seen a single rumour of what he’s suppose to have done, no tittle tattle that you seem to say has been bound around.
Nobodies mentioned specifics.

Funny seeing you get all upset and try to belittle people that know more about the situation than you though ‘don’t have enough going on in their lives’ 😂😂

You of all people
[Post edited 23 Jan 16:38]

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Brandon Williams on 16:52 - Jan 23 with 1603 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Brandon Williams on 16:32 - Jan 23 by textbackup

As mentioned, I’ve not seen a single rumour of what he’s suppose to have done, no tittle tattle that you seem to say has been bound around.
Nobodies mentioned specifics.

Funny seeing you get all upset and try to belittle people that know more about the situation than you though ‘don’t have enough going on in their lives’ 😂😂

You of all people
[Post edited 23 Jan 16:38]

No idea what your last point means, you know next to nothing about my life.

The idea that I'm upset is silly too, but I wouldn't expect anything better from you.

Back to BW, I didn't mention specifics either. It's all this nudge nudge wink wink I know something that I find pathetic. And if you've "not seen a single rumour of what he’s suppose to have done" then I've no idea what you're on about regarding "turning a blind eye to what’s going on". If there's not a single rumour then what am I not supposed to be turning a blind eye to?!?

Brandon Williams on 16:56 - Jan 23 with 1571 viewstextbackup

Brandon Williams on 16:52 - Jan 23 by The_Flashing_Smile

The idea that I'm upset is silly too, but I wouldn't expect anything better from you.

Back to BW, I didn't mention specifics either. It's all this nudge nudge wink wink I know something that I find pathetic. And if you've "not seen a single rumour of what he’s suppose to have done" then I've no idea what you're on about regarding "turning a blind eye to what’s going on". If there's not a single rumour then what am I not supposed to be turning a blind eye to?!?

I’ve not seen anything specifically mentioned on here. A good few posters that do know bits and pieces clearly do know, Ipswich is a small place.
Don’t be upset you aren’t part of that

Seems you’re allowed to dish out insults but aren’t allowed any back, fair enough
[Post edited 23 Jan 17:07]

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Nobody's gonna tell you Dolly.... on 17:07 - Jan 23 with 1476 viewsBloots

Brandon Williams on 16:52 - Jan 23 by The_Flashing_Smile

....so stop trying to find out.

It's desperate.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Brandon Williams on 17:12 - Jan 23 with 1443 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Brandon Williams on 16:56 - Jan 23 by textbackup

I’ve not seen anything specifically mentioned on here. A good few posters that do know bits and pieces clearly do know, Ipswich is a small place.
Don’t be upset you aren’t part of that

Seems you’re allowed to dish out insults but aren’t allowed any back, fair enough
[Post edited 23 Jan 17:07]

Again, I couldn't give a monkeys what the rumours are. There's plenty of people I could DM if I cared.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024