Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brandon Williams 12:36 - Jan 23 with 9209 viewsLeoMuff

Doesn’t sound promising ..

He's still at Manchester and being seen by their medical team. At this stage we don't have a definite timescale on if or when he'll be back with us,"

McKenna concluded: "The hope is now he can get back at that level and join us for the later stages of the season, but we're not sure if that will be the case."

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Brandon Williams on 12:41 - Jan 23 with 6358 viewsitfcbam

Believe there is far more to this than meets the eye. Heard from reasonable source there was something off the pitch, he has had meeting with MA about a week before going back to Manchester. Injury may well be cover up to save face on parts of both clubs and also the player
Brandon Williams on 12:42 - Jan 23 with 6315 viewsnewlurker

There is a lot more to it which can't be discussed here. I think the subject is left alone for now.
Brandon Williams on 12:44 - Jan 23 with 6242 viewsIllinoisblue

Time to move on. Hopefully he can sort himself out.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Brandon Williams on 12:46 - Jan 23 with 6191 viewsportmanking

Brandon Williams on 12:44 - Jan 23 by Illinoisblue

Time to move on. Hopefully he can sort himself out.

He's currently 'sorting himself out' as we speak.
Brandon Williams on 12:57 - Jan 23 with 5963 viewslazyblue

Won’t be coming back
Brandon Williams on 13:22 - Jan 23 with 5652 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

Such a sad waste of talent, he looked fantastic once he got going here.
Brandon Williams on 13:39 - Jan 23 with 5374 viewsJammyDodgerrr

It is truly amazing how many people are claiming to know something about this situation and player. I can't think of any other time where there are so many 'sources' being bandied about. Feels like a pile on for no real reason.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Brandon Williams on 13:40 - Jan 23 with 5331 viewstextbackup

Brandon Williams on 13:39 - Jan 23 by JammyDodgerrr

It is truly amazing how many people are claiming to know something about this situation and player. I can't think of any other time where there are so many 'sources' being bandied about. Feels like a pile on for no real reason.

I find it amazing how many people are scared to admit there is something underlying here and seem to turn a blind eye at what’s going on.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Login to get fewer ads

Brandon Williams on 13:43 - Jan 23 with 5265 viewsmutters

Brandon Williams on 13:40 - Jan 23 by textbackup

I find it amazing how many people are scared to admit there is something underlying here and seem to turn a blind eye at what’s going on.

I find it even more amazing that people are not giving him the space and respect that he deserves. He may well be a footballer but he is also a human being and deserves to be treated as one.

Let him be.

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

Brandon Williams on 13:44 - Jan 23 with 5216 viewsSwansea_Blue

Brandon Williams on 12:41 - Jan 23 by itfcbam

Believe there is far more to this than meets the eye. Heard from reasonable source there was something off the pitch, he has had meeting with MA about a week before going back to Manchester. Injury may well be cover up to save face on parts of both clubs and also the player

If there was something off the pitch as many people keep claiming, what I don't understand is why we don't tackle that with Man U and agree to cancel the loan. It seems highly unlikely that we'd avoid tackling the issue and invent story about him needing to be assessed. The obvious conclusion is that he does have a medical issue and needs to be assessed. Maybe the off-pitch issue isn't the deal breaker people think it is and the intention is for him to stay with us?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

If anything it's the other way round.... on 13:48 - Jan 23 with 5127 viewsBloots

...it's pretty much common knowledge what the "issue" is and people are quite correctly not discussing it out of respect for him and the club(s).

It's not being discussed any more than it would be if he was any other "injured" player.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Brandon Williams on 13:49 - Jan 23 with 5106 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Was about to post something almost identical. I’d bet a decent amount on all of the ITK people (including those on here) knowing absolutely nothing about BW and his “situation.” People these days love to come on here or Twitter and post something cryptic, just so they can say “told you so” if anything remotely out of the ordinary ever makes it into the public domain.
Brandon Williams on 13:49 - Jan 23 with 5083 viewstextbackup

Brandon Williams on 13:43 - Jan 23 by mutters

I find it even more amazing that people are not giving him the space and respect that he deserves. He may well be a footballer but he is also a human being and deserves to be treated as one.

Let him be.

Who is following him?

Brandon Williams on 13:50 - Jan 23 with 5049 viewsWacko

Brandon Williams on 13:49 - Jan 23 by Matt_Netherlands

Was about to post something almost identical. I’d bet a decent amount on all of the ITK people (including those on here) knowing absolutely nothing about BW and his “situation.” People these days love to come on here or Twitter and post something cryptic, just so they can say “told you so” if anything remotely out of the ordinary ever makes it into the public domain.

Essentially anyone who is "ITK" and posts about being "ITK" on a public forum isn't actually "ITK" and in reality probably has a life that lacks any real significance.

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

Brandon Williams on 13:51 - Jan 23 with 5046 viewsitfcjoe

Brandon Williams on 13:49 - Jan 23 by Matt_Netherlands

People have been saying this for weeks, and the situation is just carrying on as it has been - surely everyone can see by now that the 'ITKers' know what they are talking about here.

We even see the EADT referring to him being missing with a 'knock' in apostrophes as they know that this isn't the case

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Brandon Williams on 13:53 - Jan 23 with 4995 viewsmutters

Brandon Williams on 13:49 - Jan 23 by textbackup

Who is following him?

People posting unverified theories/speculation about what is going on with him. Nobody knows what going on, it's just guesswork and for all we know it could be something serious.

Whatever is going on I hope he gets it sorted and returns to the club when he is able and fit to do so.

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

Brandon Williams on 13:55 - Jan 23 with 4916 viewsOldFart71

Can't see him returning. There has been a lot of rumblings in the undergrowth. Don't know if he's a bad influence on our settled squad or what the problem may or may not be.
Brandon Williams on 13:56 - Jan 23 with 4912 viewsSwansea_Blue

Brandon Williams on 13:51 - Jan 23 by itfcjoe

People have been saying this for weeks, and the situation is just carrying on as it has been - surely everyone can see by now that the 'ITKers' know what they are talking about here.

We even see the EADT referring to him being missing with a 'knock' in apostrophes as they know that this isn't the case

It makes no sense to take up a loan space, plus any contribution to wages, for someone we've had an issue with and have no intention of playing again. And besides, he's featured since the ITKers said he'd already gone back to Manchester. And looked well off the pace physically.

So whilst something may well have happened off the pitch, it seems likely there's more to it than is being claimed. Or rather less to it and we still hope to use him at some point.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Brandon Williams on 13:58 - Jan 23 with 4853 viewstextbackup

Brandon Williams on 13:53 - Jan 23 by mutters

People posting unverified theories/speculation about what is going on with him. Nobody knows what going on, it's just guesswork and for all we know it could be something serious.

Whatever is going on I hope he gets it sorted and returns to the club when he is able and fit to do so.

People do know what’s going on, that’s the point.

But as far as I’ve seen that’s not been specifically mentioned. Out of respect

Brandon Williams on 13:59 - Jan 23 with 4840 viewsOldFart71

Brandon Williams on 13:44 - Jan 23 by Swansea_Blue

If there was something off the pitch as many people keep claiming, what I don't understand is why we don't tackle that with Man U and agree to cancel the loan. It seems highly unlikely that we'd avoid tackling the issue and invent story about him needing to be assessed. The obvious conclusion is that he does have a medical issue and needs to be assessed. Maybe the off-pitch issue isn't the deal breaker people think it is and the intention is for him to stay with us?

Maybe unless something very serious it would be better for the club to just release a statement rather than let wild accusations and rumour abound.
Brandon Williams on 14:02 - Jan 23 with 4750 viewspointofblue

Brandon Williams on 13:59 - Jan 23 by OldFart71

Maybe unless something very serious it would be better for the club to just release a statement rather than let wild accusations and rumour abound.

Or perhaps people could stop the wild accusation and rumour. Or so desperate to be seen as ‘in the know’ that they use the old line of “I know what’s going on but can’t say anything more”.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

If anything it's the other way round.... on 14:03 - Jan 23 with 4733 viewsJammyDodgerrr

If anything it's the other way round.... on 13:48 - Jan 23 by Bloots

...it's pretty much common knowledge what the "issue" is and people are quite correctly not discussing it out of respect for him and the club(s).

It's not being discussed any more than it would be if he was any other "injured" player.

Not debating that, or that there may well be an issue. I think more what i was getting at, was the seemingly big level of parroting that is happening. Clearly there are ITK'ers that are right on here, but even in this thread - 4 out the first 6 posts are about an issue or similar. Not saying these people don't know but it seems to be referenced more at length than other things.

I don't think i can articulate it well in the post, but i know what i mean.
[Post edited 23 Jan 14:07]

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Brandon Williams on 14:07 - Jan 23 with 4641 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

Brandon Williams on 13:59 - Jan 23 by OldFart71

The accusations range from very serious allegations to he was constantly late to training and has an attitude problem.

If the allegations are as serious as they are making out he’d have been gone like a shot. I think even Manure would have cancelled his contract!
Brandon Williams on 14:09 - Jan 23 with 4618 viewsitfcjoe

Brandon Williams on 13:56 - Jan 23 by Swansea_Blue

It makes no sense to take up a loan space, plus any contribution to wages, for someone we've had an issue with and have no intention of playing again. And besides, he's featured since the ITKers said he'd already gone back to Manchester. And looked well off the pace physically.

So whilst something may well have happened off the pitch, it seems likely there's more to it than is being claimed. Or rather less to it and we still hope to use him at some point.

I'm sure a number of people could say what the 'more to it' is, but shouldn't for their and Phil/Gav's sake on TWTD.

The part the ITKers don't know, and seemingly aren't claiming to, is what the contractual terms are, are we able to get out of the agreement, do we want to, do we want to sign him when he can get himself back in a position to play again etc - that's the up in the air bit.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Brandon Williams on 14:09 - Jan 23 with 4597 viewsmutters

Brandon Williams on 13:58 - Jan 23 by textbackup

People do know what’s going on, that’s the point.

But as far as I’ve seen that’s not been specifically mentioned. Out of respect

Aha ok, i've missed that bit where people 100% know what is happening.

Where was it published and if not then how do people know what's going on?

Seems a bit like "Take my word for it, I know whats happening, trust me....". Which is often not the case at all.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024