Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tuanzebe to…. 13:56 - Jan 17 with 13075 viewschicoazul

….Cardiff? Wants more minutes apparently.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Tuanzebe to…. on 10:08 - Feb 2 with 722 viewsberkstractorboy

Tuanzebe to…. on 10:01 - Feb 2 by TractorCam

No, there was one article posted by sky that hinted towards that and that was the only ever mention of it.

Strikes me there was zero in it as around the same time didn't a Stu Watson interview with Tuanzebe come out that implied him being very happy here. Still our player so we move on but he is still finding that match readiness as the Maidstone game showed he isn't at full match speed yet!
Tuanzebe to…. on 10:10 - Feb 2 with 706 viewsTractorCam

Tuanzebe to…. on 10:08 - Feb 2 by berkstractorboy

Strikes me there was zero in it as around the same time didn't a Stu Watson interview with Tuanzebe come out that implied him being very happy here. Still our player so we move on but he is still finding that match readiness as the Maidstone game showed he isn't at full match speed yet!

Indeed, doesn't stop some Town fans jumping the gun though!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Tuanzebe to…. on 10:53 - Feb 2 with 566 viewsnorfsufblue

Tuanzebe to…. on 13:46 - Jan 20 by norfsufblue

I refer all of the honourable gentlemen to the answer I gave earlier😉👍

As I said "Twaddle "
Tuanzebe to…. on 12:13 - Feb 2 with 409 viewslongtimefan

Tuanzebe to…. on 17:08 - Jan 17 by Swansea_Blue

One or two posters being a bit quick to dismiss him. I hadn't realised he's a world record holder, and we don't get many of them very often.

From wiki:

"In July 2018, he broke the Guinness World Record for the fastest time to individually clear a game of Hungry Hungry Hippos, while in Los Angeles on Manchester United's pre-season tour".

(sorry if it's old news, but I didn't know this).

This came up in the pub quiz I attended last night. The question was in the form "Is Axel Tuanzebe a Guinness World Record holder : True or False. I remember this being mentioned via your post and went for True. Unfortunately his record has since been broken so the correct answer was False
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024