Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keogh's left Wycombe by mutual consent 10:46 - Jan 17 with 1233 viewsdavblue

Not going to get enough games in the 2nd half of the season.
Keogh's left Wycombe by mutual consent on 10:50 - Jan 17 with 1160 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

It's good that he wants to be playing regularly still, he's played 25 games already this season and would probably be an asset to another L1 club.

Bloomfield had similar things to say about him as we did, clearly someone very good for any camp.
Keogh's left Wycombe by mutual consent on 10:52 - Jan 17 with 1142 viewsDubtractor

Surprised they signed him tbh.

I'm sure he did some good on the training pitch for us, but he struggled really badly in his handful of appearances.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Keogh's left Wycombe by mutual consent on 10:53 - Jan 17 with 1111 viewsKieran_Knows

Wouldn't surprise me if he came back here in some sort of coaching capacity.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Keogh's left Wycombe by mutual consent on 10:54 - Jan 17 with 1080 viewsdavblue

Keogh's left Wycombe by mutual consent on 10:53 - Jan 17 by Kieran_Knows

Wouldn't surprise me if he came back here in some sort of coaching capacity.

at the end of the season i could see that happening. I suspect he wants to carry on until the end of the season and see where he is.
Keogh's left Wycombe by mutual consent on 10:56 - Jan 17 with 1038 viewsFrimleyBlue

Colchester. Keep them up then join our coaching set up in the summer

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Keogh's left Wycombe by mutual consent on 11:02 - Jan 17 with 988 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

Keogh's left Wycombe by mutual consent on 10:56 - Jan 17 by FrimleyBlue

Colchester. Keep them up then join our coaching set up in the summer

I think Colchester have had their fingers burned with the recent intake of ex-Ipswich players almost relegating them over the course of the previous two seasons.
Keogh's left Wycombe by mutual consent on 11:10 - Jan 17 with 899 views_clive_baker_

Keogh's left Wycombe by mutual consent on 11:02 - Jan 17 by ChampionsofInnsbruck

I think Colchester have had their fingers burned with the recent intake of ex-Ipswich players almost relegating them over the course of the previous two seasons.

Flying high since they left....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024