Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is a massive long shot 11:35 - Jan 17 with 689 viewsAlexITFC3

But I am looking for 2x adult tickets for any one of the upcoming home games, league or cup. I used to go with my dad all of the time, but left unable to these days because of the priority windows which restrict you to 1 ticket and it won't be a seat near you.

I have a ST in the SBBR but unable to get the seat next to me as its also a ST seat. Happy to give this up for a game and pay for the other seat.

Any ideas?
This is a massive long shot on 11:43 - Jan 17 with 620 viewsDaninthecampo

You'll be fine for the cup game it wont sell out
This is a massive long shot on 11:44 - Jan 17 with 622 viewsmattyboar

Are you saying you just want x2 tickets together anywhere in the stadium? If so I'm sure some of the next few games will make general sale.

There are x2 (RV) together for WBA still available and loads likely to make gen sale for Rotherham on Monday?
This is a massive long shot on 11:44 - Jan 17 with 619 views_clive_baker_

If you're on the ticket website at 10am Monday I would think you'll be able to get 2 tickets next to each other for the FA cup match. Especially if you're not really fussy about where you sit.

Only a tenner each as well and would avoid you duplicating a ticket as your ST doesn't apply to the cup.
This is a massive long shot on 11:44 - Jan 17 with 606 viewsTractorCam

Maidstone will make general sale so you'll be fine there.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

This is a massive long shot on 11:48 - Jan 17 with 566 viewsVegtablue

In addition to Maidstone making general sale no problems, the ticket office should help you relocate your seat for league matches, although it may be restricted view only by the time you can purchase two seats together (unless you have a membership, I've not kept tabs on how quickly we're selling through the priority windows). If there's a small away following they'll open up part of the visitor section for home fans nearer the match, something to look out for on the itfc website.
This is a massive long shot on 11:48 - Jan 17 with 562 viewsAlexITFC3

Thanks all, will keep an eye out. Its difficult to get a seat before others as I work FT
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024