Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just had two messages come through from two different people 10:39 - Jan 15 with 7415 viewshomer_123

(unrelated) mentioning the same person.

I would be absolutely shocked if this is correct. Age, issues, form and then where they play are all against him and of course wages. I give you:

Jesse Lingard

Made me chuckle anyway....

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Just had two messages come through from two different people on 10:42 - Jan 15 with 5474 viewsMattinLondon

I’m sorry but is this the same player who Barca are reportedly interested in?
Just had two messages come through from two different people on 10:43 - Jan 15 with 5437 viewsSitfcB

Just had two messages come through from two different people on 10:42 - Jan 15 by MattinLondon

Don’t think they were interested were they? He offered himself to them.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Just had two messages come through from two different people on 10:43 - Jan 15 with 5439 viewsbluefunk

Surprised it’s taken this long tbh
Just had two messages come through from two different people on 10:44 - Jan 15 with 5418 viewsSparky85

In the same vein, I heard Bobby Firmino a couple of times last week.... got to be up there with the most ridiculous I have heard
Just had two messages come through from two different people on 10:44 - Jan 15 with 5413 viewsitfcsuth

Just had two messages come through from two different people on 10:42 - Jan 15 by MattinLondon

I think it was the other way round, thought Lingard offered himself to Barcelona, which is the equivalent of me offering myself to Dua Lipa.
Just had two messages come through from two different people on 10:44 - Jan 15 with 5392 viewsleitrimblue

Well now we will see if he really as any ambition or if he just signs for Barca
Just had two messages come through from two different people on 10:45 - Jan 15 with 5371 viewshomer_123

Just had two messages come through from two different people on 10:44 - Jan 15 by leitrimblue

Well now we will see if he really as any ambition or if he just signs for Barca

Oh, well played sir!

Just had two messages come through from two different people on 10:49 - Jan 15 with 5251 viewsSitfcB

Just had two messages come through from two different people on 10:44 - Jan 15 by Sparky85

In the same vein, I heard Bobby Firmino a couple of times last week.... got to be up there with the most ridiculous I have heard

That was from a clearly fake twitter account.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Login to get fewer ads

Just had two messages come through from two different people on 10:49 - Jan 15 with 5247 viewsBiGDonnie

Haha, where on earth have you seen this?

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Just had two messages come through from two different people on 10:52 - Jan 15 with 5186 viewsMattinLondon

Just had two messages come through from two different people on 10:49 - Jan 15 by BiGDonnie

Haha, where on earth have you seen this?

On the BBC football gossip set. Think they simply were highlighting gossip rather than saying that it def info. But apparently he was offering his services to th em rather than they being interested in him.
Just had two messages come through from two different people on 10:54 - Jan 15 with 5126 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Even if it was true....

If McKenna wants him what are you going to do then? We have to trust him.
Just had two messages come through from two different people on 11:01 - Jan 15 with 4980 viewshomer_123

Just had two messages come through from two different people on 10:54 - Jan 15 by Mach_foreignBlue

Even if it was true....

If McKenna wants him what are you going to do then? We have to trust him.

I'd be shocked if he came here. He is certainly experienced but typically a wide attacker, not through the middle.

If he did come, I'd support him but I just don't see it!!!! His wages would be immense, even for a contract to the end of the season. He's not kicked a football in how long?

Just had two messages come through from two different people on 11:04 - Jan 15 with 4889 viewstractorboy1978

Just had two messages come through from two different people on 11:01 - Jan 15 by homer_123

I'd be shocked if he came here. He is certainly experienced but typically a wide attacker, not through the middle.

If he did come, I'd support him but I just don't see it!!!! His wages would be immense, even for a contract to the end of the season. He's not kicked a football in how long?

He also seems a complete penis which goes against everything we stand for.
Just had two messages come through from two different people on 11:06 - Jan 15 with 4831 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Just had two messages come through from two different people on 11:01 - Jan 15 by homer_123

He even begged Saudis for a contract.
Just had two messages come through from two different people on 11:07 - Jan 15 with 4824 viewshomer_123

Just had two messages come through from two different people on 11:04 - Jan 15 by tractorboy1978

He also seems a complete penis which goes against everything we stand for.

Absolutely, def issues there and that is the one thing KM has been crystal clear on.

Just had two messages come through from two different people on 11:07 - Jan 15 with 4816 viewshomer_123

Just had two messages come through from two different people on 11:06 - Jan 15 by Mach_foreignBlue

Think he's a tad desperate!

Just had two messages come through from two different people on 11:08 - Jan 15 with 4793 viewsEuanTown

Certainly does not tick any of the boxes
Just had two messages come through from two different people on 11:09 - Jan 15 with 4766 views_clive_baker_

Just had two messages come through from two different people on 11:07 - Jan 15 by homer_123

He's just sacked his agent as well as he's frustrated that he's not found a club yet. If he hasn't already I think he needs to decide if he really wants to play football, or if he's just interested in the money.

If his expectations were £40k a week and he wanted to knuckle down somewhere, I'm sure he would find a club. I can't see many being tempted at the sort of money he was rumoured to be on at Forest.
Just had two messages come through from two different people on 11:18 - Jan 15 with 4590 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Just had two messages come through from two different people on 11:07 - Jan 15 by homer_123

He could have had a good career. I remember how badly West Ham wanted him following his loan spell with them and he refused their offer.
Just had two messages come through from two different people on 11:26 - Jan 15 with 4434 viewsJ2BLUE

Former United, struggling to find a club and we have McKenna.

2+2=5

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Just had two messages come through from two different people on 11:27 - Jan 15 with 4408 viewshomer_123

Just had two messages come through from two different people on 11:26 - Jan 15 by J2BLUE

Former United, struggling to find a club and we have McKenna.

2+2=5

Agreed bud, as I said, made me chuckle.

Just had two messages come through from two different people on 11:30 - Jan 15 with 4359 viewsElderGrizzly

Just had two messages come through from two different people on 11:06 - Jan 15 by Mach_foreignBlue

He sacked all his agents last week apparently as they were the reason he couldn't get a contract anywhere according to him.
Just had two messages come through from two different people on 11:31 - Jan 15 with 4334 viewsitfcsuth

Just had two messages come through from two different people on 11:09 - Jan 15 by _clive_baker_

He's just sacked his agent as well as he's frustrated that he's not found a club yet. If he hasn't already I think he needs to decide if he really wants to play football, or if he's just interested in the money.

If his expectations were £40k a week and he wanted to knuckle down somewhere, I'm sure he would find a club. I can't see many being tempted at the sort of money he was rumoured to be on at Forest.

His error was Forest over West Ham, when he went to West Ham on loan he looked reborn, and should have followed that with a permanent move, but chose money which is his right to do.

I think his career will fizzle away, probably due to overinflated expectations of salary or level he should be playing at.

A couple of cases like this recently now, Danny Rose, Daniel Sturridge and likely Lingard.
Just had two messages come through from two different people on 11:36 - Jan 15 with 4234 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Just had two messages come through from two different people on 11:30 - Jan 15 by ElderGrizzly

He sacked all his agents last week apparently as they were the reason he couldn't get a contract anywhere according to him.

Not even MLS, not even Australia.

India might be an option.
Just had two messages come through from two different people on 11:44 - Jan 15 with 4143 views_clive_baker_

Just had two messages come through from two different people on 11:31 - Jan 15 by itfcsuth

His error was Forest over West Ham, when he went to West Ham on loan he looked reborn, and should have followed that with a permanent move, but chose money which is his right to do.

I think his career will fizzle away, probably due to overinflated expectations of salary or level he should be playing at.

A couple of cases like this recently now, Danny Rose, Daniel Sturridge and likely Lingard.

Yeah, staying at West Ham under Moyes probably would've been the right move for him.

As you say it's his prerogative, but when its a short career and you're 31 I can't help feel you would want to finish on a high and have a good 2-3 years of good football somewhere. He won't get the chance again once he retires. He's also been out of work since the summer, so 'holding out' for a bigger pay day can be a false economy.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024