Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When was the last time we played at home at 5.30 on a Saturday 23:14 - Jan 14 with 1428 viewsrob442

Having a debate before the game and couldn't think. Any ideas?
When was the last time we played at home at 5.30 on a Saturday on 23:15 - Jan 14 with 1416 viewsIllinoisblue

Yesterday.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

When was the last time we played at home at 5.30 on a Saturday on 23:19 - Jan 14 with 1384 viewspointofblue

Pretty sure the hideous 4-0 loss to Newcastle was a 5.30pm game, when the Sir Bobby Robson Stand was named. Must have had one since then (excluding yesterday) though?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

When was the last time we played at home at 5.30 on a Saturday on 23:21 - Jan 14 with 1374 viewspositivity

When was the last time we played at home at 5.30 on a Saturday on 23:15 - Jan 14 by Illinoisblue

Yesterday.

that's the correct answer! but not sure before that, i think buxton last season was early evening wasn't it?

i can barely remember the last time we played at 3pm on a saturday!

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

When was the last time we played at home at 5.30 on a Saturday on 23:24 - Jan 14 with 1370 viewsrob442

When was the last time we played at home at 5.30 on a Saturday on 23:15 - Jan 14 by Illinoisblue

Yesterday.

'Having a debate before the game' so your funny answer would have meant it would be Friday. We didn't play on Friday.
When was the last time we played at home at 5.30 on a Saturday on 23:26 - Jan 14 with 1358 viewsBlueBadger

When was the last time we played at home at 5.30 on a Saturday on 23:19 - Jan 14 by pointofblue

Pretty sure the hideous 4-0 loss to Newcastle was a 5.30pm game, when the Sir Bobby Robson Stand was named. Must have had one since then (excluding yesterday) though?

I think that game was the point I decided that Famous Roy was never going to achieve anything here.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

When was the last time we played at home at 5.30 on a Saturday on 23:54 - Jan 14 with 1318 viewsMattinLondon

When we played Leicester in the snow - was that a weekend evening kickoff?
When was the last time we played at home at 5.30 on a Saturday on 00:29 - Jan 15 with 1277 viewsParisBlue

Maybe this cracker just 3 years ago.

Ipswich Town 2-3 Swindon Town - Match Report 9th Jan 2021 19:35
James Norwood and Alan Judge were on target for the Blues but two goals from Diallang Jaiyesimi and a stunner from Scott Twine saw Swindon to a 3-2 victory over the Blues at Portman Road. Jaiyesimi gave the visitors the lead on 16 before sub Norwood levelled for the Blues in the 62nd minute, but Twine smashed home a brilliant 30-yard strike on 67 to restore the Robins’ lead and Jaiyesimi made it 3-1 with a cross which found its way into the net seven minutes later. Judge gave the Robins a fright with Town’s second in the 87th minute but the Blues, who stay eighth, were unable to find a third goal against the division’s 22nd-placed side. 132

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

When was the last time we played at home at 5.30 on a Saturday on 01:49 - Jan 15 with 1191 viewsIllinoisblue

When was the last time we played at home at 5.30 on a Saturday on 23:24 - Jan 14 by rob442

'Having a debate before the game' so your funny answer would have meant it would be Friday. We didn't play on Friday.

You asked the question today, though.😄
[Post edited 15 Jan 1:51]

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Login to get fewer ads

When was the last time we played at home at 5.30 on a Saturday on 07:57 - Jan 15 with 965 viewsSteve_M

There were a few that first season under Keane I think, Leicester in the snow, Fulham first game of 14-15 was a 5:30 Saturday kick-off (Bournemouth that season was same time on Good Friday).

I think that fan-less, covid-affected, crap performance against Swindon is the only one since those.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

When was the last time we played at home at 5.30 on a Saturday on 08:31 - Jan 15 with 917 viewsNedPlimpton

When was the last time we played at home at 5.30 on a Saturday on 00:29 - Jan 15 by ParisBlue

Maybe this cracker just 3 years ago.

Ipswich Town 2-3 Swindon Town - Match Report 9th Jan 2021 19:35
James Norwood and Alan Judge were on target for the Blues but two goals from Diallang Jaiyesimi and a stunner from Scott Twine saw Swindon to a 3-2 victory over the Blues at Portman Road. Jaiyesimi gave the visitors the lead on 16 before sub Norwood levelled for the Blues in the 62nd minute, but Twine smashed home a brilliant 30-yard strike on 67 to restore the Robins’ lead and Jaiyesimi made it 3-1 with a cross which found its way into the net seven minutes later. Judge gave the Robins a fright with Town’s second in the 87th minute but the Blues, who stay eighth, were unable to find a third goal against the division’s 22nd-placed side. 132

Seeing a headline with Norwood and Judge in it has just sent shivers down my spine!

It's ridiculous how far we've come in such a short space of time
When was the last time we played at home at 5.30 on a Saturday on 08:35 - Jan 15 with 900 viewsTractorCam

When was the last time we played at home at 5.30 on a Saturday on 08:31 - Jan 15 by NedPlimpton

Seeing a headline with Norwood and Judge in it has just sent shivers down my spine!

It's ridiculous how far we've come in such a short space of time

"Ipswich: Cornell, Chambers (c), Woolfenden, McGuinness, Ward, Dozzell, Huws (Downes 46), Jackson, Judge, Dobra (Lankester 78), Drinan (Norwood 46). Unused: Holy, Nsiala, Kenlock, Siziba, Lankester."

lol.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

When was the last time we played at home at 5.30 on a Saturday on 08:38 - Jan 15 with 868 viewsNedPlimpton

When was the last time we played at home at 5.30 on a Saturday on 08:35 - Jan 15 by TractorCam

"Ipswich: Cornell, Chambers (c), Woolfenden, McGuinness, Ward, Dozzell, Huws (Downes 46), Jackson, Judge, Dobra (Lankester 78), Drinan (Norwood 46). Unused: Holy, Nsiala, Kenlock, Siziba, Lankester."

lol.

Wow.

With hindsight, before the demolition man, we were probably where we deserved to be in league 1. Aaron Drinan up front, a very young centre back pairing, Chambers at right back (a classic), Dobra being relied on to provide some spark. It really was a mess!
When was the last time we played at home at 5.30 on a Saturday on 08:41 - Jan 15 with 849 viewsGeoffSentence

When was the last time we played at home at 5.30 on a Saturday on 08:35 - Jan 15 by TractorCam

lol.

Cornell?

Don't recall that name.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

When was the last time we played at home at 5.30 on a Saturday on 08:45 - Jan 15 with 828 viewsNedPlimpton

When was the last time we played at home at 5.30 on a Saturday on 08:41 - Jan 15 by GeoffSentence

Cornell?

Don't recall that name.

Keeper released by Northampton, so we snapped him up. Battled with Holy for the number 1 position for most of the season with neither ever really impressing.
When was the last time we played at home at 5.30 on a Saturday on 08:48 - Jan 15 with 814 viewsTractorCam

When was the last time we played at home at 5.30 on a Saturday on 08:38 - Jan 15 by NedPlimpton

Wow.

With hindsight, before the demolition man, we were probably where we deserved to be in league 1. Aaron Drinan up front, a very young centre back pairing, Chambers at right back (a classic), Dobra being relied on to provide some spark. It really was a mess!

Siziba on the bench, which meant the powerhouse Hawkins must have been inured.

At the time I thought the team was good for League One, but yes looking at it now it's a sight for sore eyes.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

When was the last time we played at home at 5.30 on a Saturday on 09:09 - Jan 15 with 755 viewsJakeITFC

We had one against Forest in about 2016 I think, a limp defeat under McCarthy.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024