Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Calling it now - I have a feeling we'll beat Leicester 2-0 10:37 - Jan 14 with 1726 viewsKeno

there Ive said it

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Calling it now - I have a feeling we'll beat Leicester 2-0 on 10:41 - Jan 14 with 1698 viewsNthQldITFC

I like your feeling.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Calling it now - I have a feeling we'll beat Leicester 2-0 on 10:49 - Jan 14 with 1657 viewsKeno

Calling it now - I have a feeling we'll beat Leicester 2-0 on 10:41 - Jan 14 by NthQldITFC

I like your feeling.

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Calling it now - I have a feeling we'll beat Leicester 2-0 on 10:50 - Jan 14 with 1633 viewsFrimleyBlue

Best time to play then. No manager on sideline. 4 missing key players.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Calling it now - I have a feeling we'll beat Leicester 2-0 on 11:13 - Jan 14 with 1569 viewsDeano69

Calling it now - I have a feeling we'll beat Leicester 2-0 on 10:50 - Jan 14 by FrimleyBlue

Best time to play then. No manager on sideline. 4 missing key players.

Just reading that Fatawu turned down the AFCON to play first team football only to get a straight red in the first half meaning he will miss 3 games allowing him to play again just as the tournament comes to an end.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Calling it now - I have a feeling we'll beat Leicester 2-0 on 11:41 - Jan 14 with 1487 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Calling it now - I have a feeling we'll beat Leicester 2-0 on 11:13 - Jan 14 by Deano69

Just reading that Fatawu turned down the AFCON to play first team football only to get a straight red in the first half meaning he will miss 3 games allowing him to play again just as the tournament comes to an end.

No chance of that being rescinded either.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Calling it now - I have a feeling we'll beat Leicester 2-0 on 11:47 - Jan 14 with 1441 viewsberkstractorboy

Calling it now - I have a feeling we'll beat Leicester 2-0 on 11:41 - Jan 14 by Cheltenham_Blue

No chance of that being rescinded either.

Hope so. I think the difference between this and the Hull player Morton is that Fatawu had both feet off the ground so definitely jumping in.
Calling it now - I have a feeling we'll beat Leicester 2-0 on 11:56 - Jan 14 with 1402 viewsblueislander

Love your positivity mon vieux. Someone on here might not quite have that attitude.
Calling it now - I have a feeling we'll beat Leicester 2-0 on 12:30 - Jan 14 with 1292 viewsitfc1108

The perfect away performance.
An early towering fridge header from a Leif corner.
Absorb Leicester pressure for over an hour, with ease.
A breakaway 88th minute counter attack sees our new star centre forward come off the bench to score on his debut.
Cue absolute scenes.
Login to get fewer ads

Calling it now - I have a feeling we'll beat Leicester 2-0 on 12:41 - Jan 14 with 1230 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

Just need everyone available fit really and that new forward in, probably our best opportunity to play them.
Calling it now - I have a feeling we'll beat Leicester 2-0 on 16:30 - Jan 14 with 998 viewsVic

Whatever it is you've got, I'll have a few drops too please! with the injuries we have I just cant see it, sorry mate.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Calling it now - I have a feeling we'll beat Leicester 2-0 on 16:36 - Jan 14 with 971 viewsNthQldITFC

Calling it now - I have a feeling we'll beat Leicester 2-0 on 12:30 - Jan 14 by itfc1108

Absorb Leicester pressure for over an hour, with ease.
A breakaway 88th minute counter attack sees our new star centre forward come off the bench to score on his debut.
Cue absolute scenes.

Added the missing part for you:

Absorb Leicester pressure and beer for over an hour, with ease.
Cue absolute scenes.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Calling it now - I have a feeling we'll beat Leicester 2-0 on 16:57 - Jan 14 with 914 viewsBluedandy

No problem ... many of us are fearful of admitting to these feelings ... but I'm sensing a 3-1 or 4-2 victory ...

Sarmiento screamer will wrap things up ...
Calling it now - I have a feeling we'll beat Leicester 2-0 on 17:09 - Jan 14 with 855 viewsgosblue

Not forgetting the four point gap. Let’s have it.
Lollers on 17:27 - Jan 14 with 786 viewsDyland

Nice one Kenners x

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Calling it now - I have a feeling we'll beat Leicester 2-0 on 17:34 - Jan 14 with 752 viewsTheBoyBlue

I feel a bit more confident after their loss yesterday and seeing how well Travis played in Morsy's absence, but there's no escaping a draw would be a great result. It would also keep us second and if you'd said that would be the case after we'd been to Leicester before the Sunderland game, with the injuries, suspensions and the way our recent results had gone then I would've been delighted.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024