Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Without Morsy.... 22:18 - Jan 13 with 2748 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Hladky only has 2 options from the back which makes us a lot easier to play against but despite that we did it. COYB.

Edit....this thread is dedicated to that Polish fella...Mack or some such.
[Post edited 13 Jan 22:19]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Without Morsy.... on 22:21 - Jan 13 with 2693 viewsArnieM

I agree with you. But I also think give Travis a few more sessions with his team mates snd he’d be capable of offering a similar role to Morsy. I was impressed with him today considering he’s hardly played this season snd had just walked through Town’s door. A master strike if a signing in my humble view.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Without Morsy.... on 22:50 - Jan 13 with 2562 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Without Morsy.... on 22:21 - Jan 13 by ArnieM

I agree with you. But I also think give Travis a few more sessions with his team mates snd he’d be capable of offering a similar role to Morsy. I was impressed with him today considering he’s hardly played this season snd had just walked through Town’s door. A master strike if a signing in my humble view.

Well yeah but you're pissed!

Without Morsy.... on 15:18 - Jan 14 with 2071 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Thought it affected his performance tbh. That was the most jittery he’s been since Leeds at home. Also at fault for their goal imho. It was well struck but very central. Hopefully it’s just a one off because he’s been excellent on the whole.

Poll: Our final position

Without Morsy.... on 15:23 - Jan 14 with 2034 viewsFrimleyBlue

Anyone else notice the commentator on the extended highlights about hladky. Altho it was factual he said he's been caught out 1 or 2 times at the back lately. It was said in a way which made it sound like he's been a problem.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Without Morsy.... on 16:38 - Jan 14 with 1864 viewsNthQldITFC

I can never remember whether Mach is the speed of sound, or the sound of wind.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Without Morsy.... on 16:49 - Jan 14 with 1827 viewsibbleobble

Without Morsy.... on 15:23 - Jan 14 by FrimleyBlue

Anyone else notice the commentator on the extended highlights about hladky. Altho it was factual he said he's been caught out 1 or 2 times at the back lately. It was said in a way which made it sound like he's been a problem.

He got away with it twice last night as he did at The Stadium of Light. For all of the excellent things he’s done this season, we will come unstuck again at some point playing this way so the commentator isn’t wrong.
Without Morsy.... on 16:53 - Jan 14 with 1780 viewsFrimleyBlue

Without Morsy.... on 16:49 - Jan 14 by ibbleobble

He got away with it twice last night as he did at The Stadium of Light. For all of the excellent things he’s done this season, we will come unstuck again at some point playing this way so the commentator isn’t wrong.

Course we will. It's part of the risk. But we've scored probably 98% of goals from him compared to conceding 2% from it. ( my % are guesses but just making a point)

It was just the way he made it sound like it was a problem area. It's not. No where near it. Occasionally the risk will not come off and we will concede Tho.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Without Morsy.... on 16:59 - Jan 14 with 1751 viewsibbleobble

Without Morsy.... on 16:53 - Jan 14 by FrimleyBlue

Course we will. It's part of the risk. But we've scored probably 98% of goals from him compared to conceding 2% from it. ( my % are guesses but just making a point)

It was just the way he made it sound like it was a problem area. It's not. No where near it. Occasionally the risk will not come off and we will concede Tho.

Agreed. I’d much rather we play like that with a bit of risk than resort to anything we’ve seen in days gone by.
Login to get fewer ads

Without Morsy.... on 17:21 - Jan 14 with 1689 viewsWickets

Without Morsy.... on 15:18 - Jan 14 by southnorfolkblue

Thought it affected his performance tbh. That was the most jittery he’s been since Leeds at home. Also at fault for their goal imho. It was well struck but very central. Hopefully it’s just a one off because he’s been excellent on the whole.

Hladky wrong footed himself if you look on the highlights he goes to his left early and can't get back .
Without Morsy.... on 20:27 - Jan 14 with 1504 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Without Morsy.... on 17:21 - Jan 14 by Wickets

Hladky wrong footed himself if you look on the highlights he goes to his left early and can't get back .

Didn’t need to go early imho. If he gets beaten by a shot that goes into the top corner then fair play, but that’s a pretty routine stop if he holds his position

Without Morsy.... on 23:21 - Jan 14 with 1299 viewsEpiphone

Naah,far better if we just hoof it up the pitch and hope for the best."Get rid" they cried!
Without Morsy.... on 23:32 - Jan 14 with 1263 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Without Morsy.... on 23:21 - Jan 14 by Epiphone

Naah,far better if we just hoof it up the pitch and hope for the best."Get rid" they cried!

Nope not that!

Without Morsy.... on 09:24 - Jan 15 with 960 viewsWickets

Without Morsy.... on 20:27 - Jan 14 by southnorfolkblue

Didn’t need to go early imho. If he gets beaten by a shot that goes into the top corner then fair play, but that’s a pretty routine stop if he holds his position

Agreed maybe he had the Leicester goal on his mind as it was from a similar position.
Without Morsy.... on 09:29 - Jan 15 with 926 viewsLeithblue

Without Morsy.... on 09:24 - Jan 15 by Wickets

Agreed maybe he had the Leicester goal on his mind as it was from a similar position.

also happened a couple of minutes before when he dived to the left as Clarke shot down the middle, fortunately saved that one with his legs
Without Morsy.... on 13:32 - Jan 15 with 738 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Without Morsy.... on 09:24 - Jan 15 by Wickets

I did see him get criticism for his positioning on that goal, which seemed unbelievably harsh to me

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024