Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Massive Massive win that 19:28 - Jan 13 with 1665 viewsGlasgowBlue

Fridge my man of the match. He was immense.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Massive Massive win that on 19:30 - Jan 13 with 1639 viewsbelgablue

Massive. Fridge for me too - in the right place so many times tonight. No chance he's being offloaded.

Fairly sure the clock was going in reverse for a bit there!

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

Massive Massive win that on 19:31 - Jan 13 with 1628 viewskeighleyblue

Clarke outstanding too
Massive Massive win that on 19:31 - Jan 13 with 1630 viewsDanTheMan

He was great, Travis looked like a proper replacement for Morsy / Luongo as well considering he's been with the team less than a week.

Honestly think most of the team were really good. My only small negative is that Taylor was pretty sloppy with the ball which broke up our play a bit.

Overall though, great win against a good side.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Massive Massive win that on 19:33 - Jan 13 with 1585 viewsIllinoisblue

Agree on fridge. Burgess like in that he rarely if ever puts a foot wrong

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Massive Massive win that on 19:37 - Jan 13 with 1484 viewsFrimleyBlue

Altho I don't wanna see wolfy out of the side
I'd love to see edmundson as a rcb. Swear we've never seen him there.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Massive Massive win that on 19:37 - Jan 13 with 1497 viewsFtnfwest

Solid as a rock I thought and still switched on at the end when we were seeing the game out more than anyone
Massive Massive win that on 19:41 - Jan 13 with 1441 viewscbower

Burgess certainly not certain of an instant return. I agree, Fridge was superb.

bluescouser

Massive Massive win that on 19:46 - Jan 13 with 1396 viewsNthQldITFC

Fridge was excellent, Clarke too. I'd put Travis up there with them given his lack of time with the squad - he's clearly picked up how we play in there very quickly and you can see how he's an ideal Morsy replacement - not quite the ball carrier from deep that Morsy is, but some fantastic interceptions, very sharp in the tackle and quick to put defenders under pressure too!

Also the subs all slotted in really well and quickly, Sarmiento in particular, but Ball and Hutch too.

That was a great performance - came into it no doubt a bit nervy and short of some important players, went behind, kept it together, calmly and methodically took control and bossed the second half.

Davis is Premier League quality even when coming back from injury.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Login to get fewer ads

Massive Massive win that on 19:49 - Jan 13 with 1381 viewsBlueschev

Massive Massive win that on 19:31 - Jan 13 by DanTheMan

He was great, Travis looked like a proper replacement for Morsy / Luongo as well considering he's been with the team less than a week.

Honestly think most of the team were really good. My only small negative is that Taylor was pretty sloppy with the ball which broke up our play a bit.

I think Taylor is almost a great player, couple of outstanding turns only to misplace his pass slightly. Think with a run of games he’d blossom. Nobody had a bad game today. It was a big performance and a huge 3 points.
Massive Massive win that on 19:49 - Jan 13 with 1377 viewsNthQldITFC

Taylor was sloppy a few times, but brings a lot of power in there. A few times he opened his legs and really stretched them through the middle. We've got some nice options in there now.

Broadhead a bit quiet - I feel he might have been saving himself in the first hour for his planned stint up front maybe.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Massive Massive win that on 19:51 - Jan 13 with 1347 viewsNutkins_Return

He's been absolutely class since he's been back. Genuinely looks out best centre back when he plays like this. Still young for a CB.

Woolf had a good game but absolute brain fart nearly giving it away (not the Hladky one). Burgess will have a task on at this rate.

Hladky did not have a good game. Don't want us to change our way at the back but there has to be a common sense switch!!
Massive Massive win that on 20:06 - Jan 13 with 1254 viewsduke_maiden

Huge win.

Fridge was immense, never put a foot wrong all game, really solid.
Travis looked really good, slotted in very well and looked composed and assured.
Davis superb as always.
Massive Massive win that on 20:10 - Jan 13 with 1210 viewsBarcaBlue

I need to see it back but I thought it was Fridge who blocked Chaplin's marker for the goal. Chaplin didn't have to move, nobody around him, there'd be a few inquests here if that happened at the other end.

Must have been practiced in training but pretty special of Davis, Chaplin and maybe Fridge to execute it perfectly in a match.
Massive Massive win that on 20:58 - Jan 13 with 1065 viewsbournemouthblue

Definitely an unsung hero today!

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Massive Massive win that on 21:05 - Jan 13 with 1038 viewsbadadski

I enjoyed watching what Taylor was trying to do - a couple of nice leaves, piroets and turns. I think he was guilty of trying too much but think he will be a cracking addition - also a lot quicker than I thought also -
Massive Massive win that on 22:09 - Jan 13 with 933 viewsKeno

He like a magnet in defence

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024