Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clarke has been atrocious so far 18:02 - Jan 13 with 4507 viewsibbleobble

So many unforced errors and his poor positioning and shape lead to the goal. Not interested in how much he offers going forward, needs to do the basics at the back first.
Clarke has been atrocious so far on 18:05 - Jan 13 with 3097 viewshomer_123

Oh, do one you miserable negative sod.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Clarke has been atrocious so far on 18:05 - Jan 13 with 3069 viewsbluester

Clarke is all over Clarke.
Clarke has been atrocious so far on 18:07 - Jan 13 with 3015 viewsBlueBadger

Would you you say that you're not very keen(ish) on KM's tactics?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Clarke has been atrocious so far on 18:08 - Jan 13 with 3017 viewsibbleobble

Clarke has been atrocious so far on 18:05 - Jan 13 by homer_123

Oh, do one you miserable negative sod.

Eh? He’s been all over the place. Call it for what it is. Plenty of positives. He’s been dross.
Clarke has been atrocious so far on 18:09 - Jan 13 with 2991 viewshomer_123

Clarke has been atrocious so far on 18:08 - Jan 13 by ibbleobble

Eh? He’s been all over the place. Call it for what it is. Plenty of positives. He’s been dross.

You're wrong...end of.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Clarke has been atrocious so far on 18:11 - Jan 13 with 2964 viewsibbleobble

Clarke has been atrocious so far on 18:09 - Jan 13 by homer_123

You're wrong...end of.

😂 - three unforced errors, shielded the ball out but let them in, has been booked and let his man run off him to assist their goal. Think it’s you who’s a bit out of touch here, end of.
Clarke has been atrocious so far on 18:19 - Jan 13 with 2868 viewsAlanG296

Clarke has been atrocious so far on 18:11 - Jan 13 by ibbleobble

😂 - three unforced errors, shielded the ball out but let them in, has been booked and let his man run off him to assist their goal. Think it’s you who’s a bit out of touch here, end of.

Leave him alone. He's one of our own and can do a fist pump. What more do you want?
Clarke has been atrocious so far on 18:19 - Jan 13 with 2856 viewsBlueBadger

Clarke has been atrocious so far on 18:11 - Jan 13 by ibbleobble

We'd have never seen this kind of thing happening in the Championship under Cookie. I can see why you're not very keen(ish) on KM's tactics.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Login to get fewer ads

Clarke has been atrocious so far on 18:29 - Jan 13 with 2731 viewsGlasgowBlue

Christ you are negative. Bore off.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Clarke has been atrocious so far on 18:30 - Jan 13 with 2708 viewsWallingford_Boy

Other than the goal, where he left the man with the ball, he’s been decent.

RIP Sir Bobby

Clarke has been atrocious so far on 18:31 - Jan 13 with 2689 viewsBlueBadger

Clarke has been atrocious so far on 18:29 - Jan 13 by GlasgowBlue

If only I'd thought not to ruin the club by getting Cookie sacked. We'd have never seen his negativity.

Clarke has been atrocious so far on 18:35 - Jan 13 with 2651 viewsBlueBadger

Clarke has been atrocious so far on 18:19 - Jan 13 by AlanG296

Leave him alone. He's one of our own and can do a fist pump. What more do you want?

Your yellow feathers are showing, chuckles.

Clarke has been atrocious so far on 18:37 - Jan 13 with 2640 viewsibbleobble

Clarke has been atrocious so far on 18:29 - Jan 13 by GlasgowBlue

Christ you’re a bit wet - it’s opinion about football, man up. There are positive and negatives out there tonight, he’s been a negative and I expect Tuanzebe to come on for him at some point.

Positives are Burns and Davis are getting in some good positions, Travis and Taylor have done OK given they’re a new pairing and Jackson has one and could have had another. Will that do for your dopamine levels?
Clarke has been atrocious so far on 18:39 - Jan 13 with 2606 viewsGlasgowBlue

Clarke has been atrocious so far on 18:37 - Jan 13 by ibbleobble

Christ you’re a bit wet - it’s opinion about football, man up. There are positive and negatives out there tonight, he’s been a negative and I expect Tuanzebe to come on for him at some point.

Positives are Burns and Davis are getting in some good positions, Travis and Taylor have done OK given they’re a new pairing and Jackson has one and could have had another. Will that do for your dopamine levels?

I bet you were pissed of with that great run Clarke just made.

Iron Lion Zion

Clarke has been atrocious so far on 18:41 - Jan 13 with 2605 viewsDublinBlue84

Clarke has been atrocious so far on 18:39 - Jan 13 by GlasgowBlue

What annoys me more than anything is the people who are not able to take a balanced view of a player.

IE: The ones who are so blinkered that they ignore a players faults whilst praising every little good thing they do or the other way around and think that one bad thing cancels out the good things or one good thing cancels out the bad things
[Post edited 13 Jan 18:43]

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Clarke has been atrocious so far on 18:42 - Jan 13 with 2591 viewsGavTWTD

I wouldn't have said atrocious but I don't think he had a great first 30 mins. Worrying that he got a yellow too.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Clarke has been atrocious so far on 18:42 - Jan 13 with 2582 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Clarke has been atrocious so far on 18:41 - Jan 13 by DublinBlue84

What annoys me more than anything is the people who are not able to take a balanced view of a player.

IE: The ones who are so blinkered that they ignore a players faults whilst praising every little good thing they do or the other way around and think that one bad thing cancels out the good things or one good thing cancels out the bad things
[Post edited 13 Jan 18:43]

He always looks better going forward than defensively to me - more of a wingback than a right back. But he’s young and there’s talent there- he’ll get better.
Clarke has been atrocious so far on 18:43 - Jan 13 with 2585 viewsibbleobble

Clarke has been atrocious so far on 18:39 - Jan 13 by GlasgowBlue

You sound a bit silly to be honest. Don’t have an anti-Clarke agenda, just an opinion about his performance tonight. If you don’t agree, that’s OK but if you look a my list earlier in this thread, how you can argue otherwise (which you haven’t) is a bit baffling. A marked improvement needed second half, from him and you to be fair.
Clarke has been atrocious so far on 18:45 - Jan 13 with 2567 viewsgainsboroughblue

I think he's walking a bit of a tightrope with the other Clarke running at us and jinking around. Drawn a yellow from Taylor now as I type.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Clarke has been atrocious so far on 18:56 - Jan 13 with 2534 viewsgainsboroughblue

Has been very good second half. Deserved a goal there too.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Clarke has been atrocious so far on 19:29 - Jan 13 with 2453 viewsSaleAway

Man of the match on radio Suffolk

Poll: Which is less impressive?
Blog: Phoenix From the Flames

Clarke has been atrocious so far on 19:31 - Jan 13 with 2419 viewsGlasgowBlue

Clarke has been atrocious so far on 19:29 - Jan 13 by SaleAway

Man of the match on radio Suffolk

He had a fantastic second half. Constantly driving forward when we needed to get the ball down their end. But Fridge was my motm.

Iron Lion Zion

Clarke has been atrocious so far on 19:32 - Jan 13 with 2400 viewskeighleyblue

utter cobblers.
Clarke has been atrocious so far on 19:41 - Jan 13 with 2298 viewsX0Y0

Not a great first 30, but from then onwards mostly nullified Clarke (with support from Burns and Hutchinson), avoided a second yellow and was a real threat.

For the goal, you can see that he steps outside as he expects Leif to cover his inside so that Clarke can push on to the overlapping man. Instead, Leif overlaps and it leaves the space inside. It’s unfortunate when you get the two fullbacks defending the same side following a corner, who aren’t used to defending together. It needed better communication between the two of them.
[Post edited 13 Jan 19:41]
Clarke has been atrocious so far on 20:10 - Jan 13 with 2145 viewsSwansea_Blue

Clarke has been atrocious so far on 19:41 - Jan 13 by X0Y0

Not a great first 30, but from then onwards mostly nullified Clarke (with support from Burns and Hutchinson), avoided a second yellow and was a real threat.

For the goal, you can see that he steps outside as he expects Leif to cover his inside so that Clarke can push on to the overlapping man. Instead, Leif overlaps and it leaves the space inside. It’s unfortunate when you get the two fullbacks defending the same side following a corner, who aren’t used to defending together. It needed better communication between the two of them.
[Post edited 13 Jan 19:41]

Yep.

After the goal he settled, responded to his card and played with control and maturity. Going in on him early by the OP was a bit of a rookie error.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024