Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not seen it mentioned, but I thought Burns was a real threat, especially first 11:08 - Jan 14 with 2242 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

half. So unlucky with that chance Jackson almost slid onto, and one or two others. Love seeing him in full flight.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Not seen it mentioned, but I thought Burns was a real threat, especially first on 11:09 - Jan 14 with 1942 viewsFrimleyBlue

A good cross Jackson almost got on the end of.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Not seen it mentioned, but I thought Burns was a real threat, especially first on 11:17 - Jan 14 with 1915 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Agree, managed to get a few good crosses and gave their full back a hard time first half. Defended well too.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Not seen it mentioned, but I thought Burns was a real threat, especially first on 11:20 - Jan 14 with 1889 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Not seen it mentioned, but I thought Burns was a real threat, especially first on 11:09 - Jan 14 by FrimleyBlue

A good cross Jackson almost got on the end of.

Exciting to watch though wasn’t it and had us out of our seats on quite a few occasions.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Not seen it mentioned, but I thought Burns was a real threat, especially first on 11:23 - Jan 14 with 1862 viewsFrimleyBlue

Not seen it mentioned, but I thought Burns was a real threat, especially first on 11:20 - Jan 14 by StochesStotasBlewe

Exciting to watch though wasn’t it and had us out of our seats on quite a few occasions.

It was a great ball into space for him to run onto yes.

Waka waka eh eh

Not seen it mentioned, but I thought Burns was a real threat, especially first on 11:26 - Jan 14 with 1849 viewsHerbivore

He was brilliant first half. Had the full back on toast at times and produced some good deliveries that we couldn't quite convert.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Not seen it mentioned, but I thought Burns was a real threat, especially first on 11:53 - Jan 14 with 1780 viewsblueislander

Not seen it mentioned, but I thought Burns was a real threat, especially first on 11:23 - Jan 14 by FrimleyBlue

It was a great ball into space for him to run onto yes.

Go on Frimmers. I dare you to say that Burns had a good game, especially in the first half.
Not seen it mentioned, but I thought Burns was a real threat, especially first on 12:10 - Jan 14 with 1731 viewsFrimleyBlue

Not seen it mentioned, but I thought Burns was a real threat, especially first on 11:53 - Jan 14 by blueislander

Go on Frimmers. I dare you to say that Burns had a good game, especially in the first half.

I don't think he did. There was others that shared that thought yesterday. But this is a thread to be positive about him so I'll leave you to it.

Waka waka eh eh

Not seen it mentioned, but I thought Burns was a real threat, especially first on 12:56 - Jan 14 with 1665 viewsbilllm

Was good, he went to make some very intelligent runs behind his full back but wasn't picked which was a shame for him, he was on it last night,
Login to get fewer ads

Not seen it mentioned, but I thought Burns was a real threat, especially first on 13:37 - Jan 14 with 1569 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Not seen it mentioned, but I thought Burns was a real threat, especially first on 12:10 - Jan 14 by FrimleyBlue

I don't think he did. There was others that shared that thought yesterday. But this is a thread to be positive about him so I'll leave you to it.

This thread was a trap and you were the quarry. Well done for diving straight in.

Not seen it mentioned, but I thought Burns was a real threat, especially first on 13:40 - Jan 14 with 1550 viewsMK1

Not seen it mentioned, but I thought Burns was a real threat, especially first on 13:37 - Jan 14 by The_Flashing_Smile

This thread was a trap and you were the quarry. Well done for diving straight in.

Give the lad a break.
Not seen it mentioned, but I thought Burns was a real threat, especially first on 13:40 - Jan 14 with 1550 viewsVegtablue

Oops meant to 👍
Not seen it mentioned, but I thought Burns was a real threat, especially first on 13:44 - Jan 14 with 1527 viewsFrimleyBlue

Not seen it mentioned, but I thought Burns was a real threat, especially first on 13:37 - Jan 14 by The_Flashing_Smile

I feel I've been respectful of your thread.

I don't believe the owners of the site however will be amused by your admission however.

Waka waka eh eh

Not seen it mentioned, but I thought Burns was a real threat, especially first on 13:49 - Jan 14 with 1510 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Abuse?

Not seen it mentioned, but I thought Burns was a real threat, especially first on 13:50 - Jan 14 with 1508 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Not seen it mentioned, but I thought Burns was a real threat, especially first on 13:40 - Jan 14 by MK1

Give the lad a break.

Chill out luv, it's only bantz.

Not seen it mentioned, but I thought Burns was a real threat, especially first on 13:50 - Jan 14 with 1494 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Not seen it mentioned, but I thought Burns was a real threat, especially first on 13:44 - Jan 14 by FrimleyBlue

I don't believe the owners of the site however will be amused by your admission however.

I'd hope everyone would be amused, including yourself.

Not seen it mentioned, but I thought Burns was a real threat, especially first on 13:51 - Jan 14 with 1488 viewsMK1

Not seen it mentioned, but I thought Burns was a real threat, especially first on 13:44 - Jan 14 by FrimleyBlue

I've taken you off ignore, because I see how some on here treat you. Yes, you don't help yourself sometimes, but this thread was solely about getting you involved. I massively disagree with this type of behaviour. Try not to respond to it.
Not seen it mentioned, but I thought Burns was a real threat, especially first on 15:10 - Jan 14 with 1355 viewsFrimleyBlue

Not seen it mentioned, but I thought Burns was a real threat, especially first on 13:51 - Jan 14 by MK1

I've taken you off ignore, because I see how some on here treat you. Yes, you don't help yourself sometimes, but this thread was solely about getting you involved. I massively disagree with this type of behaviour. Try not to respond to it.

It's just a little odd

If I replied and stated my thoughts on Burns. He'd had been the first to have a go anyway so I don't really get the point in it.

Good to know he feels its ok troll though. Good to know.

Waka waka eh eh

Not seen it mentioned, but I thought Burns was a real threat, especially first on 15:18 - Jan 14 with 1322 viewsNeedhamChris

@phil - can you have a word? This is openly baiting another poster and it's beyond tedious.

Frimleys views are questionable (as all of ours are at times), but that's less sad than following him around trying to 'educate' him.

They either need an enforced ignore or something else, but this behaviour is just a bit sad.

Poll: Who will Kieran McKenna be managing on 1st August 2024

Not seen it mentioned, but I thought Burns was a real threat, especially first on 15:20 - Jan 14 with 1305 viewsNeedhamChris

Not seen it mentioned, but I thought Burns was a real threat, especially first on 13:51 - Jan 14 by MK1

100%.

Poll: Who will Kieran McKenna be managing on 1st August 2024

Not seen it mentioned, but I thought Burns was a real threat, especially first on 16:05 - Jan 14 with 1204 viewsblueasfook

Not seen it mentioned, but I thought Burns was a real threat, especially first on 15:18 - Jan 14 by NeedhamChris

@phil - can you have a word? This is openly baiting another poster and it's beyond tedious.

Frimleys views are questionable (as all of ours are at times), but that's less sad than following him around trying to 'educate' him.

They either need an enforced ignore or something else, but this behaviour is just a bit sad.

Here here!

*waves papers*

Poor Frimmers can't post owt without getting jumped on. Leave the guy alone.

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Not seen it mentioned, but I thought Burns was a real threat, especially first on 16:24 - Jan 14 with 1101 viewspointofblue

He was great in the first half. I thought he was quieter in the second because more of our attacks went down the left, at least until Hutchinson came on where it became more equal again.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Not seen it mentioned, but I thought Burns was a real threat, especially first on 16:25 - Jan 14 with 1103 viewsVic

Really no need to bait people is there - not really in the spirit of this place.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Not seen it mentioned, but I thought Burns was a real threat, especially first on 16:26 - Jan 14 with 1090 viewsVic

I cant take him off 'ignore' but I'm disappointed with this deliberate baiting.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Not seen it mentioned, but I thought Burns was a real threat, especially first on 17:50 - Jan 14 with 973 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

It wasn't solely about getting Frimmers involved, that was a joke. The OP was my genuine feelings about Burns, Frimmers was not called out in the post and was not remotely obliged to reply.

How on earth you come to the conclusion that my OP was some "type of behaviour" designed to treat another poster in a certain way is beyond me.

Not seen it mentioned, but I thought Burns was a real threat, especially first on 17:52 - Jan 14 with 967 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Not seen it mentioned, but I thought Burns was a real threat, especially first on 15:10 - Jan 14 by FrimleyBlue

It's just a little odd

If I replied and stated my thoughts on Burns. He'd had been the first to have a go anyway so I don't really get the point in it.

Good to know he feels its ok troll though. Good to know.

Would be great for you to explain how my OP is trolling.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024