Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yet another medical treatment and it's been many in the last couple of years 15:57 - Jan 13 with 6598 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Bolton today

Yet another medical treatment and it's been many in the last couple of years on 16:04 - Jan 13 with 3904 viewsMach_foreignBlue

The game has been abandoned.
Yet another medical treatment and it's been many in the last couple of years on 16:08 - Jan 13 with 3856 viewsZx1988

Just make your point and be done with it.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Yet another medical treatment and it's been many in the last couple of years on 16:11 - Jan 13 with 3820 viewsNeedhamChris

Yet another medical treatment and it's been many in the last couple of years on 16:04 - Jan 13 by Mach_foreignBlue

The game has been abandoned.

Right thing to do. Don't think it was particularly edifying that we carried on against QPR.

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

Yet another medical treatment and it's been many in the last couple of years on 16:12 - Jan 13 with 3798 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

Yet another medical treatment and it's been many in the last couple of years on 16:08 - Jan 13 by Zx1988

Just make your point and be done with it.

People are blaming the Covid vaccines.
Yet another medical treatment and it's been many in the last couple of years on 16:14 - Jan 13 with 3772 viewsJ2BLUE

Yet another medical treatment and it's been many in the last couple of years on 16:12 - Jan 13 by ChampionsofInnsbruck

You've bailed Mach out there. You should have let him say it.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Yet another medical treatment and it's been many in the last couple of years on 16:14 - Jan 13 with 3771 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Yet another medical treatment and it's been many in the last couple of years on 16:11 - Jan 13 by NeedhamChris

Right thing to do. Don't think it was particularly edifying that we carried on against QPR.

Fully agree to call this game off.
Yet another medical treatment and it's been many in the last couple of years on 16:16 - Jan 13 with 3734 viewsPerublue

Meanwhile flash scores tells me at the Reading game ..." Interrupted due to spectators riots."

Is there any there ?

Poll: Rugby World Cup Winner ?

Yet another medical treatment and it's been many in the last couple of years on 16:18 - Jan 13 with 3715 viewsPerublue

It's a spectator at Bolton ? ...I was presuming it was a player.

Login to get fewer ads

Yet another medical treatment and it's been many in the last couple of years on 16:18 - Jan 13 with 3713 viewspositivity

Yet another medical treatment and it's been many in the last couple of years on 16:16 - Jan 13 by Perublue

Meanwhile flash scores tells me at the Reading game ..." Interrupted due to spectators riots."

Is there any there ?

pitch invasion to protest at the board, not sure about a riot

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Yet another medical treatment and it's been many in the last couple of years on 16:18 - Jan 13 with 3711 viewsIllinoisblue

People never had heart attacks before, of course.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Yet another medical treatment and it's been many in the last couple of years on 16:18 - Jan 13 with 3709 viewsZx1988

Yet another medical treatment and it's been many in the last couple of years on 16:16 - Jan 13 by Perublue

Is there any there ?

Not riots, but a lengthy (and justified) pitch invasion protesting against their ownership.

Yet another medical treatment and it's been many in the last couple of years on 16:19 - Jan 13 with 3692 viewsPerublue

Yet another medical treatment and it's been many in the last couple of years on 16:18 - Jan 13 by positivity

pitch invasion to protest at the board, not sure about a riot

Yes could well be the generic English website...like the Indian English version of Cricinfo commentary

Yet another medical treatment and it's been many in the last couple of years on 16:20 - Jan 13 with 3695 viewspositivity

Yet another medical treatment and it's been many in the last couple of years on 16:12 - Jan 13 by ChampionsofInnsbruck

about 3 people are.

those with any scientific knowledge are pointing to an ageing football spectator population, massive public health cuts since 2010 and a rise in obesity

Yet another medical treatment and it's been many in the last couple of years on 16:20 - Jan 13 with 3667 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

Yet another medical treatment and it's been many in the last couple of years on 16:14 - Jan 13 by J2BLUE

I mean he’s entitled to that view if that’s what he believes, equally people are free to disagree.

It was my loose understanding that footballers generally didn’t have the vaccine, due to age and risk value vs potentially losing fitness and having an adverse reaction.
Yet another medical treatment and it's been many in the last couple of years on 16:21 - Jan 13 with 3636 viewsZx1988

Yet another medical treatment and it's been many in the last couple of years on 16:14 - Jan 13 by J2BLUE

Exactly.

We all know what he's trying to insinuate, but he hasn't got the balls to come out and just say it.

Yet another medical treatment and it's been many in the last couple of years on 16:22 - Jan 13 with 3608 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

Yet another medical treatment and it's been many in the last couple of years on 16:20 - Jan 13 by positivity

about 3 people are.

those with any scientific knowledge are pointing to an ageing football spectator population, massive public health cuts since 2010 and a rise in obesity

I thought he was referring to a player incident again, I am on the replacement bus to the game so not keeping track at the moment.
Yet another medical treatment and it's been many in the last couple of years on 16:23 - Jan 13 with 3592 viewsZx1988

Yet another medical treatment and it's been many in the last couple of years on 16:20 - Jan 13 by ChampionsofInnsbruck

I mean he’s entitled to that view if that’s what he believes, equally people are free to disagree.

It was my loose understanding that footballers generally didn’t have the vaccine, due to age and risk value vs potentially losing fitness and having an adverse reaction.

Yes, he's definitely entitled to that view. But the rest of us are also equally entitled to call out that view as weapons-grade tin-foil-hatted b**locks.

Not to mention how utterly distasteful it is for Mach to start with the insinuation the very moment the incident happens.

Yet another medical treatment and it's been many in the last couple of years on 16:23 - Jan 13 with 3587 viewspointofblue

I think the difference is before games did not used to stop because of medical emergencies. Now they are.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Yet another medical treatment and it's been many in the last couple of years on 16:23 - Jan 13 with 3584 viewspositivity

Yet another medical treatment and it's been many in the last couple of years on 16:20 - Jan 13 by ChampionsofInnsbruck

it's got nothing to do with footballers, it was someone in the crowd, as with the sad event at our game...

Yet another medical treatment and it's been many in the last couple of years on 16:24 - Jan 13 with 3564 viewspositivity

Yet another medical treatment and it's been many in the last couple of years on 16:22 - Jan 13 by ChampionsofInnsbruck

I thought he was referring to a player incident again, I am on the replacement bus to the game so not keeping track at the moment.

maybe don't repeat mach's tinfoil rubbish if you don't know the facts?

Yet another medical treatment and it's been many in the last couple of years on 16:25 - Jan 13 with 3563 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Is there any there ?

" Interrupted due to spectators riots."

Hmmmmmmmmmm........they have got their own Marcus Evans......the TWTD football experts should tell Bolton how lucky fans they are to have him.
[Post edited 13 Jan 16:37]
Yet another medical treatment and it's been many in the last couple of years on 16:26 - Jan 13 with 3537 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Yet another medical treatment and it's been many in the last couple of years on 16:24 - Jan 13 by positivity

Rubbsih? Seriously? Switch off BBC and your life should be more comfortable.
Yet another medical treatment and it's been many in the last couple of years on 16:27 - Jan 13 with 3527 viewsandytown

Yet another medical treatment and it's been many in the last couple of years on 16:24 - Jan 13 by positivity

BBC website says crowd trouble
Yet another medical treatment and it's been many in the last couple of years on 16:28 - Jan 13 with 3509 viewspositivity

Yet another medical treatment and it's been many in the last couple of years on 16:26 - Jan 13 by Mach_foreignBlue

Rubbsih? Seriously? Switch off BBC and your life should be more comfortable.

yes, definitely rubbsih, switch off twitter/q-anon and your life should be less worrying

Yet another medical treatment and it's been many in the last couple of years on 16:33 - Jan 13 with 3449 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Yet another medical treatment and it's been many in the last couple of years on 16:28 - Jan 13 by positivity

yes, definitely rubbsih, switch off twitter/q-anon and your life should be less worrying

Life would be certainly better if people weren't addicted to their phones. Phones or BBC.
[Post edited 13 Jan 16:48]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024