Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The points scoring been a bit insufferable 14:21 - Dec 18 with 1355 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Sometimes the truth will do.

- Yes we really care because it was them and we haven’t had a derby or beaten them in ages but now we have much bigger things at play.

- Yes you really enjoyed a celebrated an undeserved point and can laugh because it means we haven’t beaten you in a while.

That’s really all there is to it.

Any fan from either side laughing at how much the other side cares is surely undermining the rival in a way. The clubs are clearly going in different directions for now.

It was two points dropped in a local derby and we move on to more important games in the promotion race, grown men spending days arguing on Twitter to who got the better out of it lol.
The points scoring been a bit insufferable on 14:22 - Dec 18 with 1321 viewsHerbivore

Maybe you should post this on twitter, mate?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

The points scoring been a bit insufferable on 14:25 - Dec 18 with 1276 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

The points scoring been a bit insufferable on 14:22 - Dec 18 by Herbivore

Maybe you should post this on twitter, mate?

You know what I mean, it was just an observation.
The points scoring been a bit insufferable on 14:27 - Dec 18 with 1248 viewsOsborneOneNil

The points scoring been a bit insufferable on 14:25 - Dec 18 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Surely you expected nothing else?
The points scoring been a bit insufferable on 14:27 - Dec 18 with 1243 viewsFrimleyBlue

But many don't care about it being a derby.

We got a point. We maintained our gap. Was good day.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

The points scoring been a bit insufferable on 14:28 - Dec 18 with 1239 viewsJ2BLUE

Agree.

A win for us would have been icing on the cake.

I think their reaction has been because it was a massive wake up call for them. They now realise that despite us not beating them we are a legit promotion threat and it looks highly like we're going to be the dominant for in Anglia for the next decade.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

The points scoring been a bit insufferable on 14:34 - Dec 18 with 1185 viewsJ2BLUE

The points scoring been a bit insufferable on 14:27 - Dec 18 by FrimleyBlue

But many don't care about it being a derby.

We got a point. We maintained our gap. Was good day.

Well I've failed. by FrimleyBlue 15 Dec 2023 19:00
Been trying to act all cool about the game tomorrow. It's just another game etc.

But I'm fken buzzing for the game now.

Drove past the ground yesterday and it just looks so good compared to years ago.

Enjoy the game everyone.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

The points scoring been a bit insufferable on 14:35 - Dec 18 with 1170 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

The points scoring been a bit insufferable on 14:27 - Dec 18 by OsborneOneNil

Surely you expected nothing else?

I guess not, must just be algorithms as my timeline is full of it.
The points scoring been a bit insufferable on 14:42 - Dec 18 with 1120 viewsHerbivore

The points scoring been a bit insufferable on 14:25 - Dec 18 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

I don't follow us on the socials, find it insufferable. Not really seen much on here to get exercised about.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

The points scoring been a bit insufferable on 14:56 - Dec 18 with 1031 viewsFrimleyBlue

The points scoring been a bit insufferable on 14:34 - Dec 18 by J2BLUE

Well I've failed. by FrimleyBlue 15 Dec 2023 19:00
Been trying to act all cool about the game tomorrow. It's just another game etc.

But I'm fken buzzing for the game now.

Drove past the ground yesterday and it just looks so good compared to years ago.

Enjoy the game everyone.

Not sure why you've posted that. Nothing to do with how I felt after the game.

Waka waka eh eh

The points scoring been a bit insufferable on 15:44 - Dec 18 with 872 viewsIllinoisblue

Imagine if a Norwich fan had rewritten the lyrics to Fairytale of New York based on getting a draw. Imagine no more.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

The points scoring been a bit insufferable on 15:48 - Dec 18 with 847 viewscatch74

The points scoring been a bit insufferable on 15:44 - Dec 18 by Illinoisblue

Imagine if a Norwich fan had rewritten the lyrics to Fairytale of New York based on getting a draw. Imagine no more.

Oh my.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

The points scoring been a bit insufferable on 15:50 - Dec 18 with 838 viewstextbackup

Painful isn’t it.

Some are so worried about losing a boring battle.

I was gutted not to win, for about an hour, they’ll be gutted we are a far better team and sit 2nd.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Worth saying also on 15:55 - Dec 18 with 802 viewsDyland

that if our (league) positions were reversed we'd have been celebrating a point as well, especially having been second best over the ninety. It was obviously very irritating to draw in those circumstances, but nothing weird about the budgies being pretty chuffed about not losing that game.

I'm possibly incredibly biased, but Wagner (based on nothing at all) seems like a bit of a prick.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

The points scoring been a bit insufferable on 16:00 - Dec 18 with 771 viewsitfc_bucks

The points scoring been a bit insufferable on 14:56 - Dec 18 by FrimleyBlue

Not sure why you've posted that. Nothing to do with how I felt after the game.

Suspect he's pointing out your remarkable degree of consistency.

Remarkable in so much as it's utterly lacking.
The points scoring been a bit insufferable on 16:01 - Dec 18 with 755 viewsFrimleyBlue

The points scoring been a bit insufferable on 16:00 - Dec 18 by itfc_bucks

Suspect he's pointing out your remarkable degree of consistency.

Remarkable in so much as it's utterly lacking.

Not sure what's wrong with the comment.

I was looking forward to the game. Had the buzz

We drew but in no way am I gutted about it.

So what's wrong?

Waka waka eh eh

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024