Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Connor Chaplins best game for us so far? 18:02 - Dec 16 with 1239 viewslegoman

I thought so and as was Clarke and Davis. Chaps MOM for me .

Poll: Sheepshanks 5 years -v- Evans 5 points

Connor Chaplins best game for us so far? on 18:04 - Dec 16 with 1202 viewspointofblue

Interesting - I thought he was poor compared to his usual standards, and wish he had a like-for-like replacement on the bench. Thought Clarke and Davis were decent but not spectacular. For me, our best players were Morsy, Luongo, Burns and Hurst.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Give me YOUR DRUGS!! on 18:07 - Dec 16 with 1176 viewsunstableblue

Seriously that’s up there for Chaplin’s worst performance of the season.

To state Chaplin was MOTM, makes me think you have drugs, of extreme potency.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Connor Chaplins best game for us so far? on 18:08 - Dec 16 with 1157 viewsGlasgowBlue

I thought he was fairly anonymous and drifted too wide into Burns space at times. Did make one smashing run with the ball from our half.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Connor Chaplins best game for us so far? on 18:09 - Dec 16 with 1141 viewsClutch

Yeah, thought he wasn't at his best at all.
Connor Chaplins best game for us so far? on 18:11 - Dec 16 with 1126 viewsN2_Blue

Strange, though chappers struggled with his weight of pass today.

He wasn’t awful and had some good moments but was a million miles from his best.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Connor Chaplins best game for us so far? on 18:13 - Dec 16 with 1110 viewsDubtractor

What game were you watching?

Chaplin has been excellent this season, but it really wasn't clicking for him today at all.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Connor Chaplins best game for us so far? on 18:13 - Dec 16 with 1106 viewsexeterblue10

Really? Quite a few underhit passes that didn’t reach their man. He didn’t have a bad game - he never does - but not his best.
Connor Chaplins best game for us so far? on 18:13 - Dec 16 with 1104 viewsDavoIPB

Tend to agree with this. Thought he showed good pace, some nice touches and good passing. Been fairly poor in other games recently
Login to get fewer ads

Connor Chaplins best game for us so far? on 18:14 - Dec 16 with 1086 viewsScuzzer

Dear Lord no! Passing wasnt crisp or weighted enough to call it his best game. He wasnt bad but Burns had to have a strong word with him about making the pass firm enough.

Established 1968

Connor Chaplins best game for us so far? on 18:16 - Dec 16 with 1069 viewsMullet

Are you confusing him with Harry Clarke?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Connor Chaplins best game for us so far? on 18:20 - Dec 16 with 1017 viewsGarv

His turn and flick past his opponent on halfway in the first half was unbelievable. He does it every game.

Not his best game but I think he was okay. Needs to improve his shooting on his right foot, though. Tends to drag them quite a lot.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Connor Chaplins best game for us so far? on 18:32 - Dec 16 with 946 viewsNutkins_Return

I thought he was miles off his best today. For the right reasons i.e. he was trying to force the issue and be positive with what he did. But he lost possession quite a few times and snatched at his chances. One of his worst performances of the season but he hasn't had any really bad games. Contributed but would have 8-9 people ahead of him today.
Connor Chaplins best game for us so far? on 18:57 - Dec 16 with 836 viewsVic

Connor Chaplins best game for us so far? on 18:16 - Dec 16 by Mullet

Are you confusing him with Harry Clarke?

Would be understandable - very similar in so many ways.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Connor Chaplins best game for us so far? on 19:21 - Dec 16 with 767 viewsAsa

Quite possibly our worst player today.

Love the guy but nothing he did came off except the run down the right before the goal.

Played more hospital passes today than he probably has in his career.
Connor Chaplins best game for us so far? on 19:24 - Dec 16 with 735 viewsMK1

Guessing you haven't seen much of him then. He has played far, far better than that for us. (not that he was bad today)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024