Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Middlesbrough got a lot of injuries and suspensions for next week... 10:04 - Dec 3 with 3967 viewstractorboy1978

Including Hackey, Jones, Crooks, McNair who have been 4 of their best players. A shame we are missing Luongo. I was also surprised they are only 12th in the home table - it's a place we can go and win and McKenna knows what to expect from a Carrick team.
Middlesbrough got a lot of injuries and suspensions for next week... on 10:06 - Dec 3 with 3922 viewswellsy700

Isaiah Jones is a huge loss for them. Always impressed when I see him play

NZ Blue
Poll: Who stays? Who goes?

Middlesbrough got a lot of injuries and suspensions for next week... on 10:08 - Dec 3 with 3907 viewsHerbivore

It'll be a tough game, their form has been good since their wobbly start and we never seem to do well at Boro. Would be happy with a point but if we can take all three it would be a big statement and would make the Watford away game something of a free hit.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Middlesbrough got a lot of injuries and suspensions for next week... on 10:10 - Dec 3 with 3883 viewsDubtractor

Yep, definitely a game we can win, against a team who have improved from early season but still seem inconsistent. Would be nice to get another away win after 3 games without one too.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Middlesbrough got a lot of injuries and suspensions for next week... on 11:04 - Dec 3 with 3736 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

Recent home form is good, winning 5 of their last 6, including wins against Southampton and Leicester. F10 A3.

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

Darragh Lenihan centre back - key player - injured; Dijksteel on 11:10 - Dec 3 with 3718 viewsunstableblue

I assume suspended

Right back who’s been starting for a few weeks

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Middlesbrough got a lot of injuries and suspensions for next week... on 11:12 - Dec 3 with 3707 viewsbrazil1982

Apologies, I am going so we won't win.
Middlesbrough got a lot of injuries and suspensions for next week... on 11:44 - Dec 3 with 3637 viewsSitfcB

I’m scared about this game.

Trauma from recent previous visits to the Riverside I think

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Middlesbrough got a lot of injuries and suspensions for next week... on 11:57 - Dec 3 with 3586 viewsstrikalite

This will be the one KM will really want to win for himself..
Login to get fewer ads

Middlesbrough got a lot of injuries and suspensions for next week... on 12:01 - Dec 3 with 3582 viewsBent_double

Is Crooks out then? He played yesterday and was yellow carded, but I think that was his 4th....could have been injured towards the end I suppose.

Wasn't he someone we tried to sign a few years ago? Always seems impressive on the highlights shows with Boro.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Middlesbrough got a lot of injuries and suspensions for next week... on 12:06 - Dec 3 with 3558 viewsstarofanglia

Dijksteel (RB) and Jones (RM) are both suspended. Both right sided so they'll need to make changes down that side.

McNair (back injury) came off injured yesterday.

Crooks was substituted but I don't think he's injured. Hackney has been out and didn't make yesterdays came. Smith, Fry and Lenihan, all defenders, remain out injured.
Middlesbrough got a lot of injuries and suspensions for next week... on 12:27 - Dec 3 with 3486 viewsGlasgowBlue

Middlesbrough got a lot of injuries and suspensions for next week... on 10:08 - Dec 3 by Herbivore

It'll be a tough game, their form has been good since their wobbly start and we never seem to do well at Boro. Would be happy with a point but if we can take all three it would be a big statement and would make the Watford away game something of a free hit.

The last time I remember being there for a positive result was the first game of the 2010/11 season under Keane and we won 3-1.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Middlesbrough got a lot of injuries and suspensions for next week... on 12:31 - Dec 3 with 3473 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Middlesbrough got a lot of injuries and suspensions for next week... on 12:01 - Dec 3 by Bent_double

Is Crooks out then? He played yesterday and was yellow carded, but I think that was his 4th....could have been injured towards the end I suppose.

Wasn't he someone we tried to sign a few years ago? Always seems impressive on the highlights shows with Boro.

Subbed off on 72. No idea whether that was due to injury, though.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Middlesbrough got a lot of injuries and suspensions for next week... on 12:39 - Dec 3 with 3431 viewsArnieM

Despite their apparent squad losses, still not a game to expect to just “ turn up” to win the points. A monster of a game in every respect.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Middlesbrough got a lot of injuries and suspensions for next week... on 14:23 - Dec 3 with 3221 viewsKieran_Knows

Middlesbrough got a lot of injuries and suspensions for next week... on 11:44 - Dec 3 by SitfcB

I’m scared about this game.

Trauma from recent previous visits to the Riverside I think

What was the 3-1 away win there that we saw? Keane or Jewell? Can’t quite remember now!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Middlesbrough got a lot of injuries and suspensions for next week... on 14:34 - Dec 3 with 3174 viewsTrequartista

Tough couple of games, I think if offered 3 points from Middlesbrough & Watford I wouldn't get on the bus.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Middlesbrough got a lot of injuries and suspensions for next week... on 15:07 - Dec 3 with 3063 viewsSteve_M

Middlesbrough got a lot of injuries and suspensions for next week... on 14:23 - Dec 3 by Kieran_Knows

What was the 3-1 away win there that we saw? Keane or Jewell? Can’t quite remember now!

Start of 2010-11 under Keane. The only other win in (relatively ) recent years was Armstrong scoring twice in 2001.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Middlesbrough got a lot of injuries and suspensions for next week... on 15:14 - Dec 3 with 3023 viewsGlasgowBlue

Middlesbrough got a lot of injuries and suspensions for next week... on 15:07 - Dec 3 by Steve_M

Start of 2010-11 under Keane. The only other win in (relatively ) recent years was Armstrong scoring twice in 2001.

The last time I was there was under Mick. He played Chambers as a right back. I think we lost. Could have been a draw. Definitely did not win.

Iron Lion Zion

Middlesbrough got a lot of injuries and suspensions for next week... on 17:26 - Dec 3 with 2721 viewsJimmy86

My mate is a Boro fan and he said to me yesterday that they have 10 first team players injured and have 2 Suspended, he reckons it should be a walk in the park for us....

Not totally convinced by that... One game at a time and all that!!
Middlesbrough got a lot of injuries and suspensions for next week... on 17:51 - Dec 3 with 2622 viewsSitfcB

Middlesbrough got a lot of injuries and suspensions for next week... on 14:23 - Dec 3 by Kieran_Knows

Ah that was good, first game of the season. Jon Walters’ last appearance I think.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Middlesbrough got a lot of injuries and suspensions for next week... on 18:03 - Dec 3 with 2571 viewsGlasgowBlue

Middlesbrough got a lot of injuries and suspensions for next week... on 17:51 - Dec 3 by SitfcB

Ah that was good, first game of the season. Jon Walters’ last appearance I think.

That was the game where Walters refused to be photographed in an Ipswich kit or give any interviews because we turned down his third* transfer request.

*He'd previously handed one in under Jim and a second under Keane.

Iron Lion Zion

Middlesbrough got a lot of injuries and suspensions for next week... on 23:23 - Dec 3 with 2122 viewsNutkins_Return

Surprised nobody has mentioned McNairs replacement. One Matt Clarke!

Hes been making comeback from own injury I think and is fully fit again. 2nd game for him I think. Their fans seem to think he's an improvement on McNair. Gave away a pen but they suggested he was better than Mcnair and helped them improve against Leeds. So I'm not sure losing Mcnair is all that for them. Be his first 90mins in a while though.
Middlesbrough got a lot of injuries and suspensions for next week... on 11:17 - Dec 4 with 1645 viewstextbackup

Middlesbrough got a lot of injuries and suspensions for next week... on 10:08 - Dec 3 by Herbivore

If they are minus some big players I’m confident of 3 points. Previously away draws were my aim, but we need to capitalise on others misfortunes.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Middlesbrough got a lot of injuries and suspensions for next week... on 11:31 - Dec 4 with 1590 viewsBiGDonnie

Middlesbrough got a lot of injuries and suspensions for next week... on 12:27 - Dec 3 by GlasgowBlue

The last time I remember being there for a positive result was the first game of the 2010/11 season under Keane and we won 3-1.

Remember that game well, won me £800.

40/1 Ipswich to win 3-1 £10
40/1 Boro first half Ipswich win £10

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024