Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scum fans 22:44 - Nov 28 with 4878 viewsonceablue

Hilarious singing ‘Ipswich Town we’re coming for you’ after they went 2-0 up

Scum fans on 23:32 - Nov 28 with 3805 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

According the I them they are East Anglias invincibles and they will never lose a derby match again… the meltdown incoming if we win will be off the charts!
Scum fans on 06:51 - Nov 29 with 3472 viewsITFC_Forever

Tinpot cringe song, whichever set of fans sing it.

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Scum fans on 07:44 - Nov 29 with 3352 viewsportmanroadblue

and singing yellows, when playing in blue.
Scum fans on 08:25 - Nov 29 with 3232 viewstextbackup

Scum fans on 07:44 - Nov 29 by portmanroadblue

Purple

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Scum fans on 08:27 - Nov 29 with 3210 viewsSteve_M

Scum fans on 06:51 - Nov 29 by ITFC_Forever

Tinpot cringe song, whichever set of fans sing it.

I think it was acceptable the day we got promoted. Very dull now.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Scum fans on 08:41 - Nov 29 with 3176 viewstextbackup

Scum fans on 08:27 - Nov 29 by Steve_M

I think it was acceptable the day we got promoted. Very dull now.

‘Coming for you’ to me implies that team X are above the team singing it, hence coming for them.

Us singing it now makes no sense, however, 13/16 points behind us then singing it equally makes no sense.

In short, sone football fans sing some crap songs!

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Scum fans on 08:54 - Nov 29 with 3099 viewsSitfcB

Scum fans on 07:44 - Nov 29 by portmanroadblue

Can’t really do them for that.

We sing come on you blues when we play in orange.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Scum fans on 08:55 - Nov 29 with 3081 viewsSitfcB

Scum fans on 08:41 - Nov 29 by textbackup

‘Coming for you’ to me implies that team X are above the team singing it, hence coming for them.

Us singing it now makes no sense, however, 13/16 points behind us then singing it equally makes no sense.

In short, sone football fans sing some crap songs!

I think it’s sung as in we’re coming for them when we play them.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Login to get fewer ads

Scum fans on 09:02 - Nov 29 with 3026 viewsBasuco

They do seem to let a lot of late goals in this season, from the few games I have seen they lack general fitness to last 90 minutes and become more open at the back.
Scum fans on 09:06 - Nov 29 with 2992 viewsdavblue

Scum fans on 09:02 - Nov 29 by Basuco

They do seem to let a lot of late goals in this season, from the few games I have seen they lack general fitness to last 90 minutes and become more open at the back.

they score a lot of goals as well. Will be a dangerous game, not a home banker like i've seen a fair few suggest on our side and theirs..
Scum fans on 09:13 - Nov 29 with 2968 views_clive_baker_

About all they did sing. I caught most of it in the pub after 5-a-side and even at 2-0 up the ground sounded dead.

The 2nd half was absolute dross, neither side could keep the ball and Norwich offered nothing. Their keeper looked pony, the right back who went off (Stacey?) was absolutely dreadful, Idah offered nothing. Clearly missed Hwang, hopefully he's out for the game against us. They really miss Rowe and Sargent don't they, longer they're out the better.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2023 9:16]
Scum fans on 09:49 - Nov 29 with 2847 viewsArnieM

Thing is there’s a whole generation of scum fans that have only ever known their club be above us because of our post administration demise. The fact that we were so far ahead of them prior to the CVA is irrelevant to the young scum fan ( anyone under 30yrs). Our previous dominance is hopefully about to restored.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Scum fans on 10:09 - Nov 29 with 2763 viewsyellowrider

Scum fans on 09:49 - Nov 29 by ArnieM

Thing is there’s a whole generation of scum fans that have only ever known their club be above us because of our post administration demise. The fact that we were so far ahead of them prior to the CVA is irrelevant to the young scum fan ( anyone under 30yrs). Our previous dominance is hopefully about to restored.

I think if you examine the respective records from, say, the start of the PL (1992) to 2003, you will find that your boast is far from accurate. However, if it makes you feel better then please do carry on.
Scum fans on 10:10 - Nov 29 with 2755 viewsKieran_Knows

Almost as bad as Ipswich fans singing 'Norwich City we're coming for you' when we've been sat above them in the league all season.

Embarrassing.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2023 13:43]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Scum fans on 10:18 - Nov 29 with 2716 views_clive_baker_

Scum fans on 10:09 - Nov 29 by yellowrider

I think if you examine the respective records from, say, the start of the PL (1992) to 2003, you will find that your boast is far from accurate. However, if it makes you feel better then please do carry on.

I understand we're not allowed to talk about history as it's in the past, but there seems to be a period we are allowed to talk about, but only when we cherry pick an era where Norwich did OK (by their standards, not by many others). Feels a little bit inconsistent to me.

In the interests of simplicity, the fact remains historically we've won things that matter: the league, the FA Cup, the UEFA cup. Provided England with Sir Alf, our World Cup winning manager, Sir Bobby a genuine legend of the game and countless international players. We've got the better head to head record.

In terms of the present, we're 12 places and 16 points ahead of you (with a game in hand), higher attendances, and a fan base that isn't crying daily.

However you cut it, there's really no contest. But if it makes you feel better, please do carry on.
Scum fans on 10:29 - Nov 29 with 2652 viewsbluefunk

Well since you refer to records, from the first Premier League season in 1992/3 for 3 years Norwich finished above Ipswich (something of a pyrrhic win in that last season 95/96 as we both went down) and the positions were reversed until 2004/5 (that’s 8 seasons).

I think he had a point don’t you? Even taking your arbitrary timeline, we finished above NCFC in twice as many seasons.
Scum fans on 11:00 - Nov 29 with 2500 viewsBobbychase

A lot of 1-1 draws in those 14 years of dominance, several of which we weren't even in the same division.

But when the trophy cabinet is empty, I guess you cling to what you can.

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Scum fans on 11:08 - Nov 29 with 2430 viewsBluedandy

Loads of empty seats in the away end at Vicarage Road last night, they really are on a downward spiral.
Scum fans on 11:11 - Nov 29 with 2410 viewsBobbychase

Some of our fans were applauding sarcastically and singing "we've had a shot" at WBA. Similarly idiotic.

Scum fans on 11:12 - Nov 29 with 2401 viewsKieran_Knows

Scum fans on 11:11 - Nov 29 by Bobbychase

Some of our fans were applauding sarcastically and singing "we've had a shot" at WBA. Similarly idiotic.

C*unts of the highest order.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Scum fans on 11:14 - Nov 29 with 2390 viewsBluedandy

Ah yes, the old year zero school of football history, you really are tinpot.
Scum fans on 11:26 - Nov 29 with 2288 viewsbaxterbasics

Scum fans on 10:10 - Nov 29 by Kieran_Knows

Almost as bad as Ipswich fans singing 'Norwich City we're coming for you' when we've been sat above them in the league all season.

Embarrassing.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2023 13:43]

We really should start singing "Man United, we're coming for you" now right?

Can't see that backfiring

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Scum fans on 11:36 - Nov 29 with 2243 viewsBobbychase

Scum fans on 11:14 - Nov 29 by Bluedandy

Ah yes, the old year zero school of football history, you really are tinpot.

The uncomfortable truth for Norwich fans which they never like to talk about.

Had probably their best-ever season in 1992-93. Were considered title challengers for a while, finished third, qualified for their only ever European campaign.

And yet we had a higher average crowd than them.

This stat alone should end the attendance "debate".

Scum fans on 11:36 - Nov 29 with 2237 viewsfarkenhell

Scum fans on 08:54 - Nov 29 by SitfcB

Can’t really do them for that.

We sing come on you blues when we play in orange.

That's our nickname though. There's is "the Budgies". Perhaps they should stick to singing that.
Scum fans on 11:39 - Nov 29 with 2192 viewsfarkenhell

Scum fans on 10:18 - Nov 29 by _clive_baker_

I understand we're not allowed to talk about history as it's in the past, but there seems to be a period we are allowed to talk about, but only when we cherry pick an era where Norwich did OK (by their standards, not by many others). Feels a little bit inconsistent to me.

In the interests of simplicity, the fact remains historically we've won things that matter: the league, the FA Cup, the UEFA cup. Provided England with Sir Alf, our World Cup winning manager, Sir Bobby a genuine legend of the game and countless international players. We've got the better head to head record.

In terms of the present, we're 12 places and 16 points ahead of you (with a game in hand), higher attendances, and a fan base that isn't crying daily.

However you cut it, there's really no contest. But if it makes you feel better, please do carry on.

I think you've owned him there Clive.

That time off work is paying dividends already!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024