Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scum fans 22:44 - Nov 28 with 4947 viewsonceablue

Hilarious singing ‘Ipswich Town we’re coming for you’ after they went 2-0 up

Scum fans on 12:05 - Nov 29 with 847 viewsArnieM

Scum fans on 10:09 - Nov 29 by yellowrider

I think if you examine the respective records from, say, the start of the PL (1992) to 2003, you will find that your boast is far from accurate. However, if it makes you feel better then please do carry on.

Selective choice of period from you there. What’s wrong with looking at ALL the history between the clubs? I know the word “ history” upsets you budgie fans primarily because you have none. But if it floats your boat to manipulate the data please free to do so. But we both know the truth of the matter. Until we went into administration and lost effectively two squads, the win : loss ratio was HEAVILY in favour of us.

Btw, WHY are you in a Town forum? You’ll never be us. Piss off back to your Oink un there’s a good choppy.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Scum fans on 12:12 - Nov 29 with 814 viewsthatbdude

I remember when they mocked us the season where they went up and we went down. Hopefully it'll be the other way round soon.

As they say, Karma's a pain

Poll: Who going down?

Scum fans on 12:29 - Nov 29 with 785 viewsIllinoisblue

Scum fans on 11:11 - Nov 29 by Bobbychase

Some of our fans were applauding sarcastically and singing "we've had a shot" at WBA. Similarly idiotic.

By contrast, check out the videos of Pompey fans reacting to being 0-4 down at home to Blackpool at the weekend. Responded with a wall of noise last 10 mins of game to support their team. THAT is how fans should respond instead of woe-is-me sarcastic idiotic chanting after a minor blip in an 18-month run of amazing results.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Scum fans on 13:30 - Nov 29 with 687 viewsNthQldITFC

Scum fans on 10:18 - Nov 29 by _clive_baker_

I understand we're not allowed to talk about history as it's in the past, but there seems to be a period we are allowed to talk about, but only when we cherry pick an era where Norwich did OK (by their standards, not by many others). Feels a little bit inconsistent to me.

In the interests of simplicity, the fact remains historically we've won things that matter: the league, the FA Cup, the UEFA cup. Provided England with Sir Alf, our World Cup winning manager, Sir Bobby a genuine legend of the game and countless international players. We've got the better head to head record.

In terms of the present, we're 12 places and 16 points ahead of you (with a game in hand), higher attendances, and a fan base that isn't crying daily.

However you cut it, there's really no contest. But if it makes you feel better, please do carry on.

I like yellowrider, but I do like your clear, indisputable and authoritative put down of him (and them) even more! Nice bit of spice building up to t'Derby. COYB!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Scum fans on 13:41 - Nov 29 with 673 viewsStewart27

Scum fans on 10:09 - Nov 29 by yellowrider

I think if you examine the respective records from, say, the start of the PL (1992) to 2003, you will find that your boast is far from accurate. However, if it makes you feel better then please do carry on.

I just want to say congratulations on the 30th anniversary season of your team participating in the UEFA Cup.
Scum fans on 14:01 - Nov 29 with 636 viewsBluespeed225

Scum fans on 13:41 - Nov 29 by Stewart27

I just want to say congratulations on the 30th anniversary season of your team participating in the UEFA Cup.

And the 30th anniversary of us ending their chance of actually winning the Premier League! I know that sound ridiculous, but at one point they were in with a shout that season! 6 points lost to us, but, to their credit, they haven’t had a commemorative bus tour for it.
Scum fans on 14:12 - Nov 29 with 622 viewsjontysnut

Scum fans on 12:05 - Nov 29 by ArnieM

Selective choice of period from you there. What’s wrong with looking at ALL the history between the clubs? I know the word “ history” upsets you budgie fans primarily because you have none. But if it floats your boat to manipulate the data please free to do so. But we both know the truth of the matter. Until we went into administration and lost effectively two squads, the win : loss ratio was HEAVILY in favour of us.

Btw, WHY are you in a Town forum? You’ll never be us. Piss off back to your Oink un there’s a good choppy.

To adapt a Liverpool song about Chelsea's 'care free' with apologies for the grammar

Farke off Norwich City
You ain't go no history
Champions of England, Robson and Ramsey
That's what I call history
Scum fans on 14:19 - Nov 29 with 603 viewsBobbychase

Scum fans on 14:01 - Nov 29 by Bluespeed225

And the 30th anniversary of us ending their chance of actually winning the Premier League! I know that sound ridiculous, but at one point they were in with a shout that season! 6 points lost to us, but, to their credit, they haven’t had a commemorative bus tour for it.

"Mr Gunn. You are aware you can save the ball with your hands." (Dozzell, first goal in the 3-1 at Portman Road)

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024