Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team tomorrow then... 14:01 - Nov 28 with 2183 viewstractorboy1978

What do we think? I'll go:

Hladky

Williams Woolfy Tuanzebe Davis

Morsy Luongo

Burns Chaplin Harness

Hirst

I think Broadhead might be rested and I also think we are getting to the point now where McKenna is going to want to get Tuanzebe into the side more often than not.
Team tomorrow then... on 14:03 - Nov 28 with 2150 views_clive_baker_

I think it would mix it up a bit after Saturday. 5 changes:

Hladky
Williams Tuanzebe Edmundson Davis
Morsy Luongo
Hutchinson Chaplin Scarlett
Hirst
Team tomorrow then... on 14:09 - Nov 28 with 2112 viewsMookamoo

Hladky
Williams Woolfenden Tuanzebe Davis
Morsy Luongo
Hutchinson Chaplin Broadhead
Hirst

Assuming Hutchinson is fit and well

2-0 up with Broadhead and cheeky one from Davis and we're back to winning everything. It will finish 2-1 and it'll all be doom again.
Team tomorrow then... on 15:04 - Nov 28 with 1974 viewsParky

Hladky

Williams
Tuanzebe
Burgess
Davis

Morsy
Luongo

Burns
Chaplin
Harness

Hirst
Team tomorrow then... on 15:06 - Nov 28 with 1965 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Think we’ll see quite a few changes.

Tuanzebe and Scarlett will both start I reckon.
Team tomorrow then... on 15:15 - Nov 28 with 1922 viewsnrb1985

Hutchinson if available surely.

I like Wes a lot and you'll see me sticking up for him in some previous posts but the guy had an absolute shocker on Saturday. In a game where almost everyone had a shocker he managed to really stand out!

Also think despite Taylor also playing poorly on Saturday too he's a better bet for these types of home games than Mass. Can produce a goal out of nothing against a low block and plays forward a bit more often.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2023 15:16]
Team tomorrow then... on 15:45 - Nov 28 with 1790 viewspetieboy2011

A bloke in front of me on the coach on Saturday said he expected wholesale changes for the Millwall game after that defeat - but then he was an absolute tool.

My predicted line up is:

Hladky

Williams Woolfy Tuanzebe Davis
Morsy Luongo
Burns Harness
Chaplin

Hirst

I think Tuanzebe will play, but it could be in place of either Burgess or Woolfy to be fair. Broadhead seems to have lost confidence at the moment, but could make a big impact from the bench. Hopefully (like many have said) - Hutchinson will be at least on the bench.
Team tomorrow then... on 16:41 - Nov 28 with 1665 viewsColin_Viljoen

How about Taylor to be played in his prefered postion as a number 10?
Team tomorrow then... on 16:57 - Nov 28 with 1600 viewscressi

Team tomorrow then... on 14:03 - Nov 28 by _clive_baker_

I think it would mix it up a bit after Saturday. 5 changes:

Hladky
Williams Tuanzebe Edmundson Davis
Morsy Luongo
Hutchinson Chaplin Scarlett
Hirst

Scarlet why not seen enough to warrant it in his cameo performances and why Edmondson who I like after he got away with it v Plymouth. Agree Tuanzebe may start Broadhead is quality and class is permanent form is temporary.
Login to get fewer ads

Team tomorrow then... on 17:08 - Nov 28 with 1550 viewsmarvellous

Hladky

Williams - Woolfenden - Tuanzebe - Davis

Morsy - Luongo

Burns - Scarlett - Broadhead

Hirst

Then around the hour mark, swap Burns - Scarlett - Broadhead for Hutchinson - Chaplin - Harness. Then at around 75 mins swap Luongo & Hirst for Taylor & Ladapo.

Town 3-0 Millwall. Broadhead & Chaplin (2)
Team tomorrow then... on 17:13 - Nov 28 with 1528 views_clive_baker_

Team tomorrow then... on 16:57 - Nov 28 by cressi

Scarlet why not seen enough to warrant it in his cameo performances and why Edmondson who I like after he got away with it v Plymouth. Agree Tuanzebe may start Broadhead is quality and class is permanent form is temporary.

I'm Broadhead's biggest admirer, I think he's absolute class. His game time does need to be managed a bit though, he's been with Wales in the international break (so not much of a break for him), then played Saturday night and will likely play Saturday again. I think he might drop to the bench and be used from there tomorrow night. The replacement is probably Scarlett or Harness, I think Scarlett has looked decent in his cameo's, he's due a chance at some stage.

Edmundson did well against Hull and I thought he did well against Plymouth too. KM seems to favour him against powerful runners, and while that might not be the case tomorrow night it'll be interesting to see who starts at the back.

Flemming makes me nervous, he's a quality player and one we'll have to watch very carefully.
Team tomorrow then... on 17:58 - Nov 28 with 1432 viewsPinewoodblue

With the heavy schedule through to new year makes sense to rest the current central pairing and give Tuanzebe a game but my choice would be to partner him with Baggot. Who knows one, or even both of them, might stake a claim to start on Saturday..

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Team tomorrow then... on 18:05 - Nov 28 with 1402 viewsWickets

Team tomorrow then... on 16:41 - Nov 28 by Colin_Viljoen

How about Taylor to be played in his prefered postion as a number 10?

Might be a good shout Taylor in for Broady if KM decides to rest him ?
Team tomorrow then... on 18:18 - Nov 28 with 1354 viewsGlasgowBlue

I'd go

Hladky

Williams Tuanzebe Fridge Davis

Morsy Taylor

Burns Harness Hutchinson

Hirst

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Team tomorrow then... on 18:32 - Nov 28 with 1317 viewsxrayspecs

My only potential change to that lineup is Scarleet for Broadhead rather than Harness.
Team tomorrow then... on 18:39 - Nov 28 with 1294 viewsFrimleyBlue

Team tomorrow then... on 18:18 - Nov 28 by GlasgowBlue

I'd go

Hladky

Williams Tuanzebe Fridge Davis

Morsy Taylor

Burns Harness Hutchinson

Hirst

Aluko dropped already. That's harsh

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Team tomorrow then... on 18:59 - Nov 28 with 1254 viewsGlasgowBlue

Team tomorrow then... on 18:39 - Nov 28 by FrimleyBlue

Aluko dropped already. That's harsh

That's the team I would pick. I said Aluko will be McKenna's curveball. Not mine.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Team tomorrow then... on 19:00 - Nov 28 with 1255 viewsstrikalite

Yep agree with your side, Broadhead needs a rest possibly and we need to get Tuanzebe involved and this could well be the game..

Hutch won't start, too risky after being unwell, 20 minutes impact sub could be perfect.

We'll see...
Team tomorrow then... on 20:26 - Nov 28 with 1153 viewsArnieM

Team tomorrow then... on 15:04 - Nov 28 by Parky

Hladky

Williams
Tuanzebe
Burgess
Davis

Morsy
Luongo

Burns
Chaplin
Harness

Hirst

Yip, this one is likely ^^^*

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Team tomorrow then... on 21:25 - Nov 28 with 1084 viewsunstableblue

Team tomorrow then... on 17:13 - Nov 28 by _clive_baker_

I'm Broadhead's biggest admirer, I think he's absolute class. His game time does need to be managed a bit though, he's been with Wales in the international break (so not much of a break for him), then played Saturday night and will likely play Saturday again. I think he might drop to the bench and be used from there tomorrow night. The replacement is probably Scarlett or Harness, I think Scarlett has looked decent in his cameo's, he's due a chance at some stage.

Edmundson did well against Hull and I thought he did well against Plymouth too. KM seems to favour him against powerful runners, and while that might not be the case tomorrow night it'll be interesting to see who starts at the back.

Flemming makes me nervous, he's a quality player and one we'll have to watch very carefully.

Broadhead is probably our best player, I'm a huge fan, and even in his quieter/patchier games up to and including Ashton Gate he still had the moment of magic with a goal or assist. Since then he's just not been on it, that really stood out at the Hawthorns (Stuart Watson one of many singling him out), albeit all his 4 attacking peers also had poor displays, but did have brief moments.

Scarlett started his Town loan poorly, plain to see. But he's really growing into it now. Crucial to clawing back a point and 2 goals at Brum, and again he looked sharp at the Hawthorns. With a great effort that went wide, a rare highlight on a poor night.

Do he or Harness (who's showed recent strong form) deserve to start over Broadhead? I don't think we're there just yet, and we want Broadhead to play himself into form, not sure he needs rest even with international trips or that's what's causing the dip. He just needs a bit of space to work his magic.. and build back into more consistent form, or at least making key contributions even when quiet.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024