Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
And breathe… take the point and let’s go beat Rotherham 17:02 - Nov 4 with 967 viewsIllinoisblue

Scarlett and Harness did more in 15 mins than the combined efforts of many others. Great subs. COYB!

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

And breathe… take the point and let’s go beat Rotherham on 17:06 - Nov 4 with 863 viewshomer_123

Win as a team...lose as a team.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

And breathe… take the point and let’s go beat Rotherham on 17:06 - Nov 4 with 867 viewsTrequartista

Fitness was the key that comeback. We were running around like spring chickens at the end whereas Birmingham were spent from their first half pressing. That's not to say there was only one winner as they were dangerous at set pieces, but a deserved point i thought.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

And breathe… take the point and let’s go beat Rotherham on 17:10 - Nov 4 with 724 viewslegoman

Yup, what a burst of energy by Scarlet... Fun fun fun!

Poll: Sheepshanks 5 years -v- Evans 5 points

And breathe… take the point and let’s go beat Rotherham on 17:13 - Nov 4 with 663 viewsbilllm

And breathe… take the point and let’s go beat Rotherham on 17:06 - Nov 4 by Trequartista

Fitness was the key that comeback. We were running around like spring chickens at the end whereas Birmingham were spent from their first half pressing. That's not to say there was only one winner as they were dangerous at set pieces, but a deserved point i thought.

I said on another thread Brum would blow out playing that high press,we do it but took 18 months to get there, justified
And breathe… take the point and let’s go beat Rotherham on 17:15 - Nov 4 with 609 viewsNthQldITFC

And breathe… take the point and let’s go beat Rotherham on 17:06 - Nov 4 by Trequartista

That was the key to it. Not sure whether we didn't have the energy to match them in the first half, or whether it was strategic, but I thought Brum committed a lot of their fuel to the first half and we would finish better.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

And breathe… take the point and let’s go beat Rotherham on 17:18 - Nov 4 with 575 viewsBigCommon

Great subs from KM, at the right moment.... Well chuffed for Scarlett to contribute the way he did. And Harness.. Fk me, an hour ago it looked like a depressing weekend ahead.. But that was some nous from KM, and some effort and Spirit from our warriors...... Fkn love these boys.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024