Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Obv always happy not to lose 17:02 - Nov 4 with 5841 viewsFrimleyBlue

But that is 3 sub par performances.

Now..... on one hand. We know you do it all, all season
The other part is for us to stay top 2.. we kinda need to.

Let's just win on Tues and today's a cracking draw.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

I see it on 23:25 - Nov 4 with 721 viewsDyland

What did you say about it? (n/t) on 23:20 - Nov 4 by FrimleyBlue

Have a look

"As much I didn't rate burns going forwards. I also wasn't blind to what he does defensively.."

Huh?

What he does going forward, helps the team defensively.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

I see it on 23:33 - Nov 4 with 699 viewsFrimleyBlue

I see it on 23:25 - Nov 4 by Dyland

"As much I didn't rate burns going forwards. I also wasn't blind to what he does defensively.."

Huh?

What he does going forward, helps the team defensively.

You've chosen to miss out the other bits.

My response regarding burns involvement is I personally don't see that it would help certain individuals with their passing which hasn't been as solid lately.

For me this has been our weakness in the last 3 games. Passes being quite sloppy and not reaching their man etc.

Waka waka eh eh

Obv always happy not to lose on 23:35 - Nov 4 with 690 viewsjaykay

Obv always happy not to lose on 17:27 - Nov 4 by GavTWTD

Hate to say it but I do agree with Frimley. We've lacked something. I don't know if its because Davis is being forced back more and can't bomb down the left as much (I certainly felt that was the case against Plymouth). I don't know whether we're missing Burns as maybe he's more effective than Hutchinson (good work for the leveler though). We've just not had that zing. Maybe McKenna will be a bit more technical about why, but yes delighted we got the equaliser but a little fearful that we're dropping points where we weren't doing before. Three points on tuesday please.

dropping points . we unbeaten away from home only drawn 2. so we not dropping points

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

I didn't see those other bits on 23:40 - Nov 4 with 684 viewsDyland

I see it on 23:33 - Nov 4 by FrimleyBlue

My response regarding burns involvement is I personally don't see that it would help certain individuals with their passing which hasn't been as solid lately.

For me this has been our weakness in the last 3 games. Passes being quite sloppy and not reaching their man etc.

I dunno, you could say with Burns on the pitch "certain individuals" would have more time and space to help with their passing. All hypothetical of course.

I see it on 23:41 - Nov 4 with 679 viewsBigCommon

I see it on 23:33 - Nov 4 by FrimleyBlue

See, I think Burns has a great understanding with Chappers, and I actually think they gee each other along, in game, as the mates they are... And, imo, its no surprise that there has been an ever so slight drop off in Chappers, in Burns absence. It's clear that Chappers has been marked tighter lately. None the less, I think with Burns alongside him, he's a better player. They are on the same wave length. Which takes time for players like Hutch to achieve, imo.
I didn't see those other bits on 23:43 - Nov 4 with 676 viewsFrimleyBlue

I didn't see those other bits on 23:40 - Nov 4 by Dyland

I dunno, you could say with Burns on the pitch "certain individuals" would have more time and space to help with their passing. All hypothetical of course.

There's been passes going astray with no one between one player to another, just loose balls. So no again having a different player on the other side of the pitch, no I don't think it would make a difference.

Waka waka eh eh

I didn't see those other bits on 23:50 - Nov 4 with 671 viewsDyland

I didn't see those other bits on 23:43 - Nov 4 by FrimleyBlue

There's been passes going astray with no one between one player to another, just loose balls. So no again having a different player on the other side of the pitch, no I don't think it would make a difference.

"There's been passes going astray with no one between one player to another, just loose balls."

Happens to every team.

"So no again having a different player on the other side of the pitch, no I don't think it would make a difference."

If there's a guaranteed out on "the other side of the pitch" it makes one hell of a difference.

Obv always happy not to lose on 00:06 - Nov 5 with 651 viewsRyorry

Obv always happy not to lose on 23:07 - Nov 4 by ArnieM

I know one thing Frimmers, had I posted that I’d have something 75 down votes and a deluge of vitriolic posts, so guess you could say you’ve got off light. But you are of course correct . We haven’t been firing on all cylinders,(we’re just not allowed to post that opinion)… however, mention that we’ve still managed to get 7 points from a possible 9, a positive comment that is conveniently overlooked by some on here.

You keep posting mate… as for me, well, I’m just about done with it all on here now unfortunately.

COYBs …. 57 years a Blue home and away. Goodbye twtd.

Sorry to see such a longstanding supporter go, but I'd venture to suggest that comments like " had I posted that I’d have something 75 down votes and a deluge of vitriolic posts, so guess you could say you’ve got off light"; and "We haven’t been firing on all cylinders,(we’re just not allowed to post that opinion)… however, mention that we’ve still managed to get 7 points from a possible 9, a positive comment that is conveniently overlooked by some on here."

- are what get some people's backs up, because they just ain't true.

All the best to you. Maybe have a break & start anew in due course?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Login to get fewer ads

Obv always happy not to lose on 07:37 - Nov 5 with 574 viewsBuhrer

Hi FrimleyBut, thank you for bravely ignoring that battling comeback away from home and for making it clear what myopic fools some fans are with their current sheeplike enjoyment of our record breaking form. Their loss eh! (or their gleeful enjoyment of the best run their teams been on in 50 years... but.... yeah ... whatever!)

Obv always happy not to lose on 12:14 - Nov 5 with 506 viewsC_Jam_Blue

It does feel like we might need to make more use of the squad, our starting 11 have played a lot of minutes and there have been a few games recently where we have been below our best. Good to see Scarlett, Hutchinson and Harness making a statement and pushing for starting places. Would be good to see more of Taylor, Axel, Humphreys and Ball too.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024