Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is this weird? 20:09 - Oct 30 with 1638 viewsGaryHaddock1967

Is it weird everytime I watch the F1, I get a stiffy when Lando Norris appears on the screen. I have been straight all my life but for some reason this McLaren boy makes me questions things about myself. I bought a tifo of him to stick out front me house and my wife Sandra is very concerned. I played it off as if I was a massive McLaren fan but in reality I just want to feel him. What should I do?

Poll: Who is the 3rd Greatest Ipswich Manager Of All Time? (Behind Robson and Ramsey)

Is this weird? on 20:17 - Oct 30 with 1570 viewsBlueBadger

You're an F1 fan. It you get excited by blurry adverts on a track there's no limit to your depravity.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Is this weird? on 20:20 - Oct 30 with 1559 viewswkj

First, I would watch star wars (Empire Strikes Back) and see if this guy gives you a stiffy too

If so, you are a Landophile and should keep a 1 mile distance from all sailors as every time they say "Land Ho" they are playing with fire and do not want you to raise your periscope.

If you don't get a stiffy then there is a good chance that Lando Norris represents a particularly hard moment in your life and the memory of getting over it leads you to get one over your belt line.

As for Sandra, see if she fancies trying out cosplay. This should be incredibly easy if she's up for getting a loose perm as the chap doesn't sport any facial hair. With any luck she will be on pole and you will both engage in a thriller of a race. However, remember the golden rule of the podium - let the lady finish first.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Is this weird? on 20:27 - Oct 30 with 1500 viewsIllinoisblue

Are you that weirdo from Twitter? You should seek help

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Is this weird? on 21:05 - Oct 30 with 1407 viewsfactual_blue

Wanting to watch F1 is the weird bit of that.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Is this weird? on 21:14 - Oct 30 with 1373 viewsBlueBadger

Is this weird? on 20:27 - Oct 30 by Illinoisblue

For being on Twitter?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Is this weird? on 21:59 - Oct 30 with 1306 viewsJ2BLUE

Is this weird? on 20:27 - Oct 30 by Illinoisblue

You're going to need to be more specific.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Is this weird? on 23:58 - Oct 30 with 1212 viewsIllinoisblue

Is this weird? on 21:59 - Oct 30 by J2BLUE

You're going to need to be more specific.

Fair point tbh. There was one supposed comedy/parody town account with some bloke constantly posting about willies and tagging clubs and players. Absolute weapon and embarrassment.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Is this weird? on 10:32 - Oct 31 with 1081 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Finding a young, healthy, successful, good looking person attractive is the least of your problems.

Start with working on the self-loathing, then move onto addressing your attention seeking behaviour, and then maybe you will be able to come to terms with the fact that sexuality can be fluid over the course of a person's life.

I hope that helps!

AgonyAuntoldMoorhen
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024