Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bearing in mind it could be dangerous which UK 14:47 - Oct 17 with 1399 viewsKeno

poltician should visit Isreal?

(Prompted by a YouGov email asking to vote on whether I think Sunak should go there to show Isreal our support)

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Bearing in mind it could be dangerous which UK on 14:56 - Oct 17 with 1354 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Boris - he can hide in a fridge if it gets a bit hairy.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2023 14:59]
Bearing in mind it could be dangerous which UK on 14:56 - Oct 17 with 1352 viewsRyorry

Suella Bravermann.

Is there anyone more ideal?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Bearing in mind it could be dangerous which UK on 15:01 - Oct 17 with 1331 viewsWeWereZombies

Bearing in mind it could be dangerous which UK on 14:56 - Oct 17 by Ryorry

Suella Bravermann.

Is there anyone more ideal?

And is real, but I think someone else should do Israel...

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Bearing in mind it could be dangerous which UK on 16:37 - Oct 17 with 1261 viewsEpiphone

Penny Mordaunt with her big sword.
Bearing in mind it could be dangerous which UK on 17:16 - Oct 17 with 1227 viewsStevieH

Well, James Cleverly was there the other day……. (Or am I about to get a whoosh)

[Post edited 17 Oct 2023 17:18]
Bearing in mind it could be dangerous which UK on 21:23 - Oct 17 with 1156 viewsfactual_blue

There's a joke there about showing them our support and liz truss. I'll work on it, and perhaps share it later.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Bearing in mind it could be dangerous which UK on 21:42 - Oct 17 with 1134 viewsSwansea_Blue

Peter Bone. If he leaves it hanging out over there, he’s likely to have it shot off.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Bearing in mind it could be dangerous which UK on 21:43 - Oct 17 with 1129 viewsJ2BLUE

Are you asking who we would like to put in danger or have I misunderstood?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Bearing in mind it could be dangerous which UK on 22:51 - Oct 17 with 1066 viewsGrandpa

Bearing in mind it could be dangerous which UK on 21:23 - Oct 17 by factual_blue

There's a joke there about showing them our support and liz truss. I'll work on it, and perhaps share it later.

Truss, expanding pork markets into Israel?
Wouldn't that be like Rodney Trotter trying to sell gas conversion kits to an all electric estate?
Bearing in mind it could be dangerous which UK on 22:55 - Oct 17 with 1048 viewsGrandpa

What's Jeremy Corbyn up to these days?
On second thoughts, perhaps not
Bearing in mind it could be dangerous which UK on 22:55 - Oct 17 with 1050 viewsElderGrizzly

Biden has just left for Israel which is hell of a risk from the USA
Bearing in mind it could be dangerous which UK on 22:58 - Oct 17 with 1044 viewsRyorry

Bearing in mind it could be dangerous which UK on 22:55 - Oct 17 by ElderGrizzly

You mean for his personal safety & the aftermath of any assassination attempt? Or for how it could inflame the situation? or both?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Bearing in mind it could be dangerous which UK on 09:08 - Oct 18 with 919 viewsElephantintheRoom

Not giving the heroic James Cleverley any credit for being quick off the blocks with an empty gesture?

I’d suggest the leader of the SNP who seems to have a personal interest as well as a balanced viewpoint.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Bearing in mind it could be dangerous which UK on 09:18 - Oct 18 with 895 viewsKeno

Bearing in mind it could be dangerous which UK on 22:55 - Oct 17 by ElderGrizzly

The Arab part of that trip has just been cancelled

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024