Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Help needed 07:11 - Oct 4 with 1832 viewsoldburian

Last night neither my brother, in Thetford poor soul, and myself, in North Essex, could get the match on the Sky red button. Strangely my wife could get it on her iPad. As we are both around the eighty year mark I fear that we may not totally understand this new technology. Do we need to do more than press the red button to await the selection. Had no problems with the Southampton match.
Help needed on 07:27 - Oct 4 with 1737 viewsBrockleyBlue78

Can’t help you with Sky I’m afraid - others should be able to - but the game was on Town TV as a plan B (though of course you have to pay for it).
Help needed on 07:31 - Oct 4 with 1722 viewsPlums

Press the red button and then, once a little 'i' appears in the bottom left of the screen, press the 'info' button to bring up the menu of games. Use the up/down arrows to choose the game with the most exciting team in the country and click 'OK'.
Enjoy
[Post edited 4 Oct 2023 7:32]

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Help needed on 08:00 - Oct 4 with 1643 viewsoldburian

Help needed on 07:31 - Oct 4 by Plums

Press the red button and then, once a little 'i' appears in the bottom left of the screen, press the 'info' button to bring up the menu of games. Use the up/down arrows to choose the game with the most exciting team in the country and click 'OK'.
Enjoy

Thank you.
Help needed on 08:01 - Oct 4 with 1628 viewsSteve_M

Help needed on 07:31 - Oct 4 by Plums

Enjoy

Yeah, this. it's not the most obvious process though and I was expecting more of a menu to appear.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Help needed on 08:04 - Oct 4 with 1615 viewsBluebell

You have to press the red button on the Sky game they are playing which was Sky 1 yesterday evening. It shows a red button on the right bottom of the screen.

If you try in the Soccer Special it doesn’t work.
Help needed on 09:46 - Oct 4 with 1484 viewsSamWhiteUK

Help needed on 08:04 - Oct 4 by Bluebell

You have to press the red button on the Sky game they are playing which was Sky 1 yesterday evening. It shows a red button on the right bottom of the screen.

If you try in the Soccer Special it doesn’t work.

I pressed red on Sky Sports Football and it came straight up with the sidebar to choose a game
Help needed on 10:46 - Oct 4 with 1407 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Were you watching on a Sky Box, NowTV or Roku stick or box, or Virgin Media Box?

The instructions given about pressing red and then the "i" or "info" button, then using the up and down arrows followed by "Ok" or "Select" to highlight and then select the match of your choice work for Virgin Media boxes.

Important to note that I needed to be on the SkyFootball channel on Virgin a couple of weeks ago. Not the main SkySports Live Channel, which sometimes has the featured Championship game on. The red button didn't work for me on that, it only worked on the specific SkySportsFootball Channel.

If you are using a different supplier to Virgin then the menu works differently, so tell us which one it is and somebody who uses it will be able to help.
Help needed on 12:54 - Oct 4 with 1308 viewsJimmyJazz

Also doesn't work until 7:40 (5 minutes before the game)

Minor point, but i've yet to figure out how to exit the Red Button coverage, other than switching Sky off!!!

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Login to get fewer ads

Help needed on 13:48 - Oct 4 with 1213 viewsSteve_M

Help needed on 12:54 - Oct 4 by JimmyJazz

Minor point, but i've yet to figure out how to exit the Red Button coverage, other than switching Sky off!!!

The Virgin remote as a 'TV' button for that. Or there might be a back/exit button.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Help needed on 14:06 - Oct 4 with 1159 viewsSamWhiteUK

I couldn't get out either, lol. Ended up just pressing Home (Sky Q)
Help needed on 14:37 - Oct 4 with 1117 viewsArnoldMoorhen

On Virgin remote pressing the "TV" button exits Red Button back to the host channel, from where you can navigate to other channels in the usual manner.
Help needed on 17:52 - Oct 4 with 994 viewsemergencylime

…i can confirm there’s no such red button on NowTV, at least streaming it like i do. I will have to switch to Sky when my 6 months offer is up.
(Even though Sky owns NowTv)

Poll: Another Tragical Vegas poll. Would you rather?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024