Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any word on the person who potentially had a heart attack in the Sir Alf Ramsey 17:01 - Sep 24 with 2344 viewsdavblue

Yesterday around half time?
Any word on the person who potentially had a heart attack in the Sir Alf Ramsey on 19:11 - Sep 24 with 2176 viewsMeadowlark

Not a heart attack.
He is OK thankfully.
Any word on the person who potentially had a heart attack in the Sir Alf Ramsey on 21:01 - Sep 24 with 1890 viewsLord_Lucan

Any word on the person who potentially had a heart attack in the Sir Alf Ramsey on 19:11 - Sep 24 by Meadowlark

Not a heart attack.
He is OK thankfully.

Vaclav Hladky strikes again?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Any word on the person who potentially had a heart attack in the Sir Alf Ramsey on 21:09 - Sep 24 with 1854 viewsdavblue

Any word on the person who potentially had a heart attack in the Sir Alf Ramsey on 19:11 - Sep 24 by Meadowlark

Not a heart attack.
He is OK thankfully.

Great news, glad they are on the mend.
Any word on the person who potentially had a heart attack in the Sir Alf Ramsey on 10:52 - Oct 4 with 1139 viewsbracknell_blue

Any word on the person who potentially had a heart attack in the Sir Alf Ramsey on 21:09 - Sep 24 by davblue

Great news, glad they are on the mend.

Yeah, it was me. I fainted, fell backwards, banged my head and got a few small fractures of my skull. Few days in hospital but at home but mainly confined to bed with headaches and dizziness. When they checked me in hospital my heart was 100%.No idea why it happened, but I had my flu and COVID jabs in the morning, which a couple of nurses thought might be relevant. Sad to miss all the games since then and unlikely to be back until the Plymouth game.

Poll: Should Thatcher have a state funeral

Oh no Brackers on 10:54 - Oct 4 with 1115 viewsDyland

Any word on the person who potentially had a heart attack in the Sir Alf Ramsey on 10:52 - Oct 4 by bracknell_blue

Yeah, it was me. I fainted, fell backwards, banged my head and got a few small fractures of my skull. Few days in hospital but at home but mainly confined to bed with headaches and dizziness. When they checked me in hospital my heart was 100%.No idea why it happened, but I had my flu and COVID jabs in the morning, which a couple of nurses thought might be relevant. Sad to miss all the games since then and unlikely to be back until the Plymouth game.

Sorry to hear you missed the cracker last night especially ;)

Glad to hear you're on the mend, take it easy buh x

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Any word on the person who potentially had a heart attack in the Sir Alf Ramsey on 11:03 - Oct 4 with 1054 viewsPhilTWTD

Any word on the person who potentially had a heart attack in the Sir Alf Ramsey on 10:52 - Oct 4 by bracknell_blue

Hope you're up and about and feeling better soon.
Any word on the person who potentially had a heart attack in the Sir Alf Ramsey on 11:52 - Oct 4 with 952 views_clive_baker_

Wishing you a speedy recovery Brackers.
Any word on the person who potentially had a heart attack in the Sir Alf Ramsey on 11:57 - Oct 4 with 926 viewsWeWereZombies

A few small fractures in the skull still sounds serious, hope you got an MRI scan whilst you were in hospital. And hope you were clear of any hematoma on the brain, it can take a while to get your head straight after those. Glad to hear that you are up and about and looking forward to the Argyle game.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Login to get fewer ads

Any word on the person who potentially had a heart attack in the Sir Alf Ramsey on 11:59 - Oct 4 with 908 viewsTractorCam

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024