Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cheapo phone deal - 89p a month 22:46 - Sep 5 with 1569 viewsHARRY10

One month contract SIM (goes up after 6 months, so cancel then)
unlimited calls/texts
5GB data
Keep your number
No credit checks

https://www.lycamobile.co.uk/ucustomer/mse-5gb/?dtt_reqid=12867929

as above only 100GB data £10

https://www.lycamobile.co.uk/ucustomer/mse-100gb/?dtt_reqid=12867929

I've used and changed these companies after 6 months, not paid more than a £1 a month for well over a year now
Cheapo phone deal - 89p a month on 23:01 - Sep 5 with 1524 viewsSwansea_Blue

I’m on £2.99/month for 20GB SIM with Lebara (Vodaphone network). It was a 6 month time limited deal, but is a monthly contract so I can cancel when the initial offer is up in a couple of months. I can’t see any reason to have a new phone every 2 years, so I avoid full contracts, buy 2nd hand phones for half the price of a new one and run them on data only plans for 5-7 years before changing. I’m on a iPhone 13 mini now and it’s still like new (2 Yr old). That’s plenty expensive enough.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Cheapo phone deal - 89p a month on 23:23 - Sep 5 with 1493 viewsHARRY10

Cheapo phone deal - 89p a month on 23:01 - Sep 5 by Swansea_Blue

I’m on £2.99/month for 20GB SIM with Lebara (Vodaphone network). It was a 6 month time limited deal, but is a monthly contract so I can cancel when the initial offer is up in a couple of months. I can’t see any reason to have a new phone every 2 years, so I avoid full contracts, buy 2nd hand phones for half the price of a new one and run them on data only plans for 5-7 years before changing. I’m on a iPhone 13 mini now and it’s still like new (2 Yr old). That’s plenty expensive enough.

Yes, I'm back with Lebara, talking to some folk it is almost a badge of honour, an achievement the more they pay.

Stuff like facebook messenger and lord knows what else have made paying for calls almost redundant.

My niece who is stuck in a 24month contract, (eventually) signed up to one of these cheapies to take to Tenerife in June, handed it over to her sister and I think a friend, all who used it. Her contract had roaming charges.

Worth finding an old phone, fiver off Ebay, and keeping it as a 'house' phone. Painter I know has one, switched off in his van., as back up. For some reason his wife doesn't know
Cheapo phone deal - 89p a month on 09:00 - Sep 6 with 1212 viewsRyorry

How do you manage on only 5GB data?!
[Post edited 6 Sep 2023 9:01]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Cheapo phone deal - 89p a month on 11:14 - Sep 6 with 1126 viewsnodge_blue

Cheapo phone deal - 89p a month on 09:00 - Sep 6 by Ryorry

How do you manage on only 5GB data?!
[Post edited 6 Sep 2023 9:01]

Connect to wifi at home and don't stream videos outside of home.....

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Cheapo phone deal - 89p a month on 11:19 - Sep 6 with 1118 viewsRobTheMonk

Cheapo phone deal - 89p a month on 11:14 - Sep 6 by nodge_blue

Call me old fashioned, but when I'm out and about, I don't really use my phone unless I need to contact someone.
Cheapo phone deal - 89p a month on 11:26 - Sep 6 with 1103 viewsKieran_Knows

Cheapo phone deal - 89p a month on 23:01 - Sep 5 by Swansea_Blue

If you don't mind me asking, do you buy your second hand phones from anywhere in particular? I'm still on my iPhone 11 (had it for 2 years, and this is now the 3rd year on SIM only), but don't want to go back on a contract again!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Cheapo phone deal - 89p a month on 11:34 - Sep 6 with 1093 viewstractorboy1978

Cheapo phone deal - 89p a month on 11:26 - Sep 6 by Kieran_Knows

If you don't mind me asking, do you buy your second hand phones from anywhere in particular? I'm still on my iPhone 11 (had it for 2 years, and this is now the 3rd year on SIM only), but don't want to go back on a contract again!

I used BackMarket. Bought an iPhone 8 in almost brand new condition and had it for 3 years now, no issues at all.
Cheapo phone deal - 89p a month on 13:41 - Sep 6 with 1014 viewsHARRY10

Cheapo phone deal - 89p a month on 11:19 - Sep 6 by RobTheMonk

Call me old fashioned, but when I'm out and about, I don't really use my phone unless I need to contact someone.

I think the clue is in the word..............phone
Login to get fewer ads

Cheapo phone deal - 89p a month on 20:48 - Sep 6 with 824 viewsRyorry

Cheapo phone deal - 89p a month on 11:14 - Sep 6 by nodge_blue

I use more than that just keeping up with sports scores when out & about!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Cheapo phone deal - 89p a month on 21:36 - Sep 6 with 786 viewsnodge_blue

Cheapo phone deal - 89p a month on 20:48 - Sep 6 by Ryorry

I use more than that just keeping up with sports scores when out & about!

I’ve gone a bit literal with this now. I used less than 2gb of mobile data last month.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024