Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Serious observation about Norwich.... 08:47 - Sep 4 with 6172 viewsLion

Have you seen their away kit? Are they trying to be us? It made me feel a little uncomfortable, I mean yes, it is purple and not royal blue but can you imagine us buying an away kit that was lime colour?!

Absolute tossers, oh, and Rotherham...;0)
What a belter of a weekend
Up the farkin Towan

Poll: Is Blue Badger ( booooooooooooooo ) a cyber bully?

Serious observation about Norwich.... on 09:11 - Sep 4 with 3975 views_clive_baker_

Have they put stars on it?
Serious observation about Norwich.... on 09:18 - Sep 4 with 3939 viewsSwansea_Blue

Serious observation about Norwich.... on 09:11 - Sep 4 by _clive_baker_

1 for each participation? They’d probably still only have 1.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Serious observation about Norwich.... on 09:21 - Sep 4 with 3929 viewsLion

Serious observation about Norwich.... on 09:11 - Sep 4 by _clive_baker_

Ha Clive, you can't put a star on it for the milk cup ( that they only won because spud head Steve Bruce knocked out Mich d'avray who had scored in every round )
But then again looking at your forum name, you may be as old as me, so you know, right?!

Serious observation about Norwich.... on 09:24 - Sep 4 with 3899 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Serious observation about Norwich.... on 09:18 - Sep 4 by Swansea_Blue

Don’t forget the time they beat Needham Market in the East Anglia Cup…
Serious observation about Norwich.... on 09:27 - Sep 4 with 3892 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Also apparently they won the ‘ https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friendship_Trophy

That’s got to be a joke written by a Town fan…right?…
Serious observation about Norwich.... on 09:28 - Sep 4 with 3887 viewsNthQldITFC

Serious observation about Norwich.... on 09:21 - Sep 4 by Lion

Ha Clive, you can't put a star on it for the milk cup ( that they only won because spud head Steve Bruce knocked out Mich d'avray who had scored in every round )
But then again looking at your forum name, you may be as old as me, so you know, right?!

Is that the thing where they beat Ramsbottom Utd or Rochdale or someone like that in the final?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Serious observation about Norwich.... on 09:37 - Sep 4 with 3828 viewsBlueyandCrazy

Serious observation about Norwich.... on 09:27 - Sep 4 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Also apparently they won the ‘ https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friendship_Trophy

Not to forget they won the Mr Clutch Cup too, under Mike Bassett

Poll: Worst ever ITFC manager

Serious observation about Norwich.... on 09:46 - Sep 4 with 3778 viewsNthQldITFC

Serious observation about Norwich.... on 09:37 - Sep 4 by BlueyandCrazy

Not to forget they won the Mr Clutch Cup too, under Mike Bassett

They are the perennial favourites for the Mr Clutching-At-Straws Cup.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Login to get fewer ads

Serious observation about Norwich.... on 09:48 - Sep 4 with 3763 viewsChurchman

Serious observation about Norwich.... on 09:21 - Sep 4 by Lion

They could put a little milk bottle on the shirt though. Add a touch of class.
Serious observation about Norwich.... on 09:49 - Sep 4 with 3763 views_clive_baker_

Serious observation about Norwich.... on 09:18 - Sep 4 by Swansea_Blue

I think they're saving that star for their new line of ncfc underwear. The partici-pants.
Serious observation about Norwich.... on 09:52 - Sep 4 with 3749 viewsMeadowlark

Wrong forum. Who cares
Serious observation about Norwich.... on 10:09 - Sep 4 with 3686 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Serious observation about Norwich.... on 09:52 - Sep 4 by Meadowlark

Wrong forum. Who cares

If this isn't a place for us to have a laugh at Norwich's expense IDK where is

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Serious observation about Norwich.... on 10:11 - Sep 4 with 3667 viewsLion

Serious observation about Norwich.... on 09:52 - Sep 4 by Meadowlark

Wrong forum. Who cares

Honestly Meadowlark, I care, I would hate to see Norwich playing in Blue, wouldn't you?

Serious observation about Norwich.... on 11:20 - Sep 4 with 3480 viewsHighgateBlue

Serious observation about Norwich.... on 10:11 - Sep 4 by Lion

Honestly Meadowlark, I care, I would hate to see Norwich playing in Blue, wouldn't you?

But they really aren't playing in blue. We're talking about their 3rd kit here, their away kit is green. The third kit is a purple monstrosity that is surely as close to blue as our orange is to yellow. They've had a blue away kit before, just as we've had a yellow away kit before, and I think them having a blue away kit would annoy their own fans a bit, which makes it fine with me.
Serious observation about Norwich.... on 11:25 - Sep 4 with 3455 viewsSamWhiteUK

Serious observation about Norwich.... on 11:20 - Sep 4 by HighgateBlue

But they really aren't playing in blue. We're talking about their 3rd kit here, their away kit is green. The third kit is a purple monstrosity that is surely as close to blue as our orange is to yellow. They've had a blue away kit before, just as we've had a yellow away kit before, and I think them having a blue away kit would annoy their own fans a bit, which makes it fine with me.

Glad someone else is as baffled by this thread as I am
[Post edited 4 Sep 2023 11:25]
Serious observation about Norwich.... on 11:34 - Sep 4 with 3423 viewsSwansea_Blue

My god, I've just googled it

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Serious observation about Norwich.... on 11:37 - Sep 4 with 3413 viewsEireannach_gorm

In 2013, Talksport named The Friendship Trophy one of football's most pointless awards.
Serious observation about Norwich.... on 11:56 - Sep 4 with 3342 viewshoppy

Serious observation about Norwich.... on 09:48 - Sep 4 by Churchman

There was talk of that old milk advert being revived in recognition... just replacing 'Accrington Stanley' with "Norwich City... Who are they?", "Exactly!"

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Serious observation about Norwich.... on 12:03 - Sep 4 with 3298 viewsChurchman

I heard about this years ago from my mackem supporting chum. I laughed so loud he never mentioned it again.
Serious observation about Norwich.... on 12:11 - Sep 4 with 3267 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Not bothered about it being anything remotely like ours, because it isn't, but MY GOD. I'm not just saying it because it's Nodge, but that is truly an awful kit. It looks like someone smashed up a blueberry liquorice allsorts factory.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Serious observation about Norwich.... on 12:12 - Sep 4 with 3262 viewsLion

Fair point Fisons. To put a little more context to it, i got home rather inebriated after the game on Saturday and put football league highlights on and initially their kit looked a little blue and i didnt immediately realise it was Norwich, nor did i know that they had a purple third kit. I was somewhat surprised and it made me feel a bit icky.
Have to disagree that our orange is as close to yellow as their purple is to blue, but that is probably just in the eye of the beholder.
Plus i need to stop drinking and / or get a new telly ;0)

Serious observation about Norwich.... on 12:13 - Sep 4 with 3251 viewsGrandpa

Serious observation about Norwich.... on 09:48 - Sep 4 by Churchman

If they reintroduce the milk cup, Nodge wouldn't be good enough to play Accrington Stanley
Serious observation about Norwich.... (n/t) on 12:14 - Sep 4 with 3244 viewsLion

Serious observation about Norwich.... on 11:25 - Sep 4 by SamWhiteUK

Glad someone else is as baffled by this thread as I am
[Post edited 4 Sep 2023 11:25]

Well Sam, will I use any little excuse to take the pi$s out of Norwich? Yes i am afraid I will. Am I just a little bit too happy when Ipswich win and Norwich lose? Yes I am afraid I am.
I really would be baffled if i was a scummer about that choice of kit though, too close for me.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2023 12:20]

Serious observation about Norwich.... on 12:16 - Sep 4 with 3225 viewshoppy

Serious observation about Norwich.... on 12:12 - Sep 4 by Lion

Fair point Fisons. To put a little more context to it, i got home rather inebriated after the game on Saturday and put football league highlights on and initially their kit looked a little blue and i didnt immediately realise it was Norwich, nor did i know that they had a purple third kit. I was somewhat surprised and it made me feel a bit icky.
Have to disagree that our orange is as close to yellow as their purple is to blue, but that is probably just in the eye of the beholder.
Plus i need to stop drinking and / or get a new telly ;0)

It's just as well they had that, with Rotherham wearing red and white, it would've been far too close for them to have worn either their yellow and green or green and yellow kits - imagine the clash...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Serious observation about Norwich.... on 12:17 - Sep 4 with 3217 viewsChurchman

Serious observation about Norwich.... on 12:11 - Sep 4 by The_Flashing_Smile

Not bothered about it being anything remotely like ours, because it isn't, but MY GOD. I'm not just saying it because it's Nodge, but that is truly an awful kit. It looks like someone smashed up a blueberry liquorice allsorts factory.

That or they’ve all been dipped in ribena. I thought the chain gang home horror was bad enough but that away one is an abomination. The players on seeing that on the dressing room pegs must have wondered if it came with a bag to wear.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024