Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Despite the poo poo from Phil, this one doesn’t seem to go away. 09:04 - Sep 1 with 4475 viewsHorsham

I’ll qualify and say I’m not aware Phil poo pooed Ladapo leaving…but did poo poo the incoming but.

Whitcoop yet to poo poo Phil’s poo poo.
Despite the poo poo from Phil, this one doesn’t seem to go away. on 09:06 - Sep 1 with 4070 viewsMullet

Brave to pick on Phil when he'll be stressed to gills and downing cans of Monster all day.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Despite the poo poo from Phil, this one doesn’t seem to go away. on 09:08 - Sep 1 with 4002 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Really can’t see us going in for another striker unless Freddie wants to go for first team football.
Despite the poo poo from Phil, this one doesn’t seem to go away. on 09:08 - Sep 1 with 3985 viewsDubtractor

Despite the poo poo from Phil, this one doesn’t seem to go away. on 09:06 - Sep 1 by Mullet

Brave to pick on Phil when he'll be stressed to gills and downing cans of Monster all day.

I reckon Phil is a traditionalist and sticks to his Lucozade Sport.

It's isotonic.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Despite the poo poo from Phil, this one doesn’t seem to go away. on 09:09 - Sep 1 with 3967 viewsHerbivore

Despite the poo poo from Phil, this one doesn’t seem to go away. on 09:06 - Sep 1 by Mullet

Can see the banhammer getting dusted off come 5pm.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Despite the poo poo from Phil, this one doesn’t seem to go away. on 09:10 - Sep 1 with 3907 viewsHorsham

Despite the poo poo from Phil, this one doesn’t seem to go away. on 09:09 - Sep 1 by Herbivore

Can see the banhammer getting dusted off come 5pm.

I genuinely do hope so.
Despite the poo poo from Phil, this one doesn’t seem to go away. on 09:10 - Sep 1 with 3906 viewsMullet

Despite the poo poo from Phil, this one doesn’t seem to go away. on 09:08 - Sep 1 by Dubtractor

It's isotonic.

Nah, he'll just grab a basket and whack his arm down the shelf at Spar. They all go in. Those cheap nuclear coloured things, the fancy ones with Ginseng and herbs in then he boshes a multipack of Crunchies on the drive home and gets back to the big chair and laptop.

Gav will confirm when he cleans out the Volvo no doubt.

Despite the poo poo from Phil, this one doesn’t seem to go away. on 09:11 - Sep 1 with 3896 viewsHerbivore

I'd personally be happy with Gelhardt, he's a versatile forward who has played a good number of games in the top two tiers at a young age. I know it'd be another loan but if Leeds were to go up it feels like one that could potentially be permanent in future. If we were to sign him then it's hard to see a route for Ladapo to get many minutes, it's tricky enough now Scarlett has signed.

Despite the poo poo from Phil, this one doesn’t seem to go away. on 09:11 - Sep 1 with 3893 viewsWeirdFishes

Can see ladapo leaving but surely not to be replaced by another loan. That would leave us with one permanent out and out striker.

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

Login to get fewer ads

Despite the poo poo from Phil, this one doesn’t seem to go away. on 09:13 - Sep 1 with 3807 viewsHorsham

Despite the poo poo from Phil, this one doesn’t seem to go away. on 09:11 - Sep 1 by Herbivore

I'd personally be happy with Gelhardt, he's a versatile forward who has played a good number of games in the top two tiers at a young age. I know it'd be another loan but if Leeds were to go up it feels like one that could potentially be permanent in future. If we were to sign him then it's hard to see a route for Ladapo to get many minutes, it's tricky enough now Scarlett has signed.

Would it definitely be another loan? It feels a bit more doable than Scarlett, Williams and Hutchinson permanently.
Despite the poo poo from Phil, this one doesn’t seem to go away. on 09:15 - Sep 1 with 3732 viewsHerbivore

Despite the poo poo from Phil, this one doesn’t seem to go away. on 09:13 - Sep 1 by Horsham

Would it definitely be another loan? It feels a bit more doable than Scarlett, Williams and Hutchinson permanently.

Guess it depends what happens with the several other attacking options in Leeds' squad. If none are leaving they might be tempted but not sure, he's been a regular squad player for them even in the Prem.

Despite the poo poo from Phil, this one doesn’t seem to go away. on 09:16 - Sep 1 with 3691 viewsHipsterectomy

Charlton fans and media say they've wanted Ladapo all summer. Apparently they tried to get him with the Camara deal

Not sure if they have anyone decent to go for...Dobson? Leaburn?

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Despite the poo poo from Phil, this one doesn’t seem to go away. on 09:26 - Sep 1 with 3438 viewsClutch

You just like typing poo.
Despite the poo poo from Phil, this one doesn’t seem to go away. on 09:32 - Sep 1 with 3316 views_clive_baker_

Good luck to him. He's not the answer for us, I'm quite comfortable to see him leave and will do so with everyone's best wishes I'm sure after last season.
Despite the poo poo from Phil, this one doesn’t seem to go away. on 09:32 - Sep 1 with 3313 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Despite the poo poo from Phil, this one doesn’t seem to go away. on 09:11 - Sep 1 by WeirdFishes

Can see ladapo leaving but surely not to be replaced by another loan. That would leave us with one permanent out and out striker.

But if the strikers we want aren't available on a permanent this window, and Ladapo doesn't suit us anymore, plus we can get someone in we prefer, it's not that big of a deal if he is replaced by a loan.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Despite the poo poo from Phil, this one doesn’t seem to go away. on 09:45 - Sep 1 with 3129 viewsMattinLondon

Despite the poo poo from Phil, this one doesn’t seem to go away. on 09:08 - Sep 1 by Dubtractor

It's isotonic.

I reckon that Phil is a Red Bull sugar free kind of man.
Despite the poo poo from Phil, this one doesn’t seem to go away. on 09:46 - Sep 1 with 3083 viewsHorsham

Despite the poo poo from Phil, this one doesn’t seem to go away. on 09:26 - Sep 1 by Clutch

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=poo+poo+the+poo+poo+blackadder&client=safa
Despite the poo poo from Phil, this one doesn’t seem to go away. on 09:49 - Sep 1 with 3015 viewssolemio

Despite the poo poo from Phil, this one doesn’t seem to go away. on 09:26 - Sep 1 by Clutch

People of taste and discernment prefer typing Piglet and Roo.
Nah, Capri Sun on 09:50 - Sep 1 with 3005 viewsDyland

It's isotonic.

Def info

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Nah, Capri Sun on 09:52 - Sep 1 with 2933 viewsMullet

Nah, Capri Sun on 09:50 - Sep 1 by Dyland

Def info

That's Gav. Phil's the other one.

Despite the poo poo from Phil, this one doesn’t seem to go away. on 13:42 - Sep 1 with 2181 viewsKitman

General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay Melchett could not have put it better!!

Blog: [Blog] Interesting Start to the New Season

Despite the poo poo from Phil, this one doesn’t seem to go away. on 13:43 - Sep 1 with 2166 viewsHorsham

Despite the poo poo from Phil, this one doesn’t seem to go away. on 13:42 - Sep 1 by Kitman

General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay Melchett could not have put it better!!

You should never ignore a poopoo!
Despite the poo poo from Phil, this one doesn’t seem to go away. on 13:45 - Sep 1 with 2127 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Things can obviously move quite quickly on deadline day can't they. Think Ladapo wants to play football and he's not going to get much of that here.
Despite the poo poo from Phil, this one doesn’t seem to go away. on 13:48 - Sep 1 with 2057 viewsKitman

Despite the poo poo from Phil, this one doesn’t seem to go away. on 13:43 - Sep 1 by Horsham

You should never ignore a poopoo!

Oi! Horsham (was there last night by the way). Tell your lot at the council to call off those 10,000 proposed houses being built west of Ifield!!!

Despite the poo poo from Phil, this one doesn’t seem to go away. on 13:57 - Sep 1 with 1917 viewsHorsham

Despite the poo poo from Phil, this one doesn’t seem to go away. on 13:48 - Sep 1 by Kitman

Oi! Horsham (was there last night by the way). Tell your lot at the council to call off those 10,000 proposed houses being built west of Ifield!!!

Fellow Town fans always welcome in Horsham. Were you sampling the culinary delights or maybe some of our fine drinking establishments?

Re the 10,000 houses…I’ll look into that although soon I’ll be in Horsham no more as I’m moving to Pulborough. Whereabouts are you Kitman?
Despite the poo poo from Phil, this one doesn’t seem to go away. on 14:10 - Sep 1 with 1748 viewsKitman

Despite the poo poo from Phil, this one doesn’t seem to go away. on 13:57 - Sep 1 by Horsham

Fellow Town fans always welcome in Horsham. Were you sampling the culinary delights or maybe some of our fine drinking establishments?

Re the 10,000 houses…I’ll look into that although soon I’ll be in Horsham no more as I’m moving to Pulborough. Whereabouts are you Kitman?

Not my choice by a sea mile but didn't get any further than the 'Spoons all evening. Seeing a mate over there before he goes back to live in Spain. Place of residence: Ifield. Just a fraction outside the conservation-village area and not the other parts of Crawley that have blagged the Ifield name....
Pulborough eh? Even more distance up to PR.....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024