Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Burger joint news - Five Guys coming to Ipswich 14:22 - Aug 30 with 3867 viewsSitfcB

Cardinal Park the location.

They’re advertising for staff.

That’ll be why they’ve been advertising on TownTV from the off.

It’s nice but very expensive.

Fun fact: Callis introduced me to it and insisted we went before an away game at Reading. Who’d have thought it.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Burger joint news - Five Guys coming to Ipswich on 15:04 - Aug 30 with 3416 viewsDeano69

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Burger joint news - Five Guys coming to Ipswich on 15:11 - Aug 30 with 3375 viewschicoazul

Went there once. Nearly had an aneurysm when they gave me the bill.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Burger joint news - Five Guys coming to Ipswich on 15:39 - Aug 30 with 3279 viewsblue62

Never had one, any good?

Also new fast food news. Subway in Martlesham, next to Greggs and the old cycle place is meant to be a McDonalds
Burger joint news - Five Guys coming to Ipswich on 15:41 - Aug 30 with 3274 viewsHerbivore

It's ludicrously expensive for what is basically McDonalds but with slower service. There was a lot of buzz when they opened in Norwich but it's pretty much always empty now.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Burger joint news - Five Guys coming to Ipswich on 15:43 - Aug 30 with 3261 viewsyorkshireblue

Burger joint news - Five Guys coming to Ipswich on 15:39 - Aug 30 by blue62

Never had one, any good?

Also new fast food news. Subway in Martlesham, next to Greggs and the old cycle place is meant to be a McDonalds

Slightly better than McDonalds for twice the price.
Burger joint news - Five Guys coming to Ipswich on 15:52 - Aug 30 with 3242 viewsLord_Lucan

It’s a bit expensive for what it is. Have you had a Wendy’s yet?

In other Burger news, Burger and Beyond have a place in Old Compton St now.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Burger joint news - Five Guys coming to Ipswich on 15:57 - Aug 30 with 3205 viewsSlippinJimmyJuan

Burger joint news - Five Guys coming to Ipswich on 15:52 - Aug 30 by Lord_Lucan

I had a Wendy's after the Leeds game. Probably somewhere between McDonald's and Five Guys at Burger King prices.

Poll: What is your milk of choice?

Burger joint news - Five Guys coming to Ipswich on 16:00 - Aug 30 with 3188 viewsLord_Lucan

Burger joint news - Five Guys coming to Ipswich on 15:57 - Aug 30 by SlippinJimmyJuan

I had a Wendy's after the Leeds game. Probably somewhere between McDonald's and Five Guys at Burger King prices.

I haven’t had one for years.

I have fond memories.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Login to get fewer ads

Burger joint news - Five Guys coming to Ipswich on 16:19 - Aug 30 with 3081 viewsSarge

Burger joint news - Five Guys coming to Ipswich on 15:43 - Aug 30 by yorkshireblue

Slightly better than McDonalds for twice the price.

It’s much better than McDonald’s but still massively overpriced
Burger joint news - Five Guys coming to Ipswich on 16:23 - Aug 30 with 3047 viewsSlippinJimmyJuan

Burger joint news - Five Guys coming to Ipswich on 16:00 - Aug 30 by Lord_Lucan

I have fond memories.

The chips were the high point for me, but overall I enjoyed my stay.

Poll: What is your milk of choice?

Burger joint news - Five Guys coming to Ipswich on 16:34 - Aug 30 with 3013 viewsBlueBadger

Meh. Overpriced and average.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Burger joint news - Five Guys coming to Ipswich on 17:12 - Aug 30 with 2909 viewsBlueStreak

Burger joint news - Five Guys coming to Ipswich on 16:00 - Aug 30 by Lord_Lucan

I have fond memories.

Away from Ipswich - Bleecker burger is the best burger place in London, by a long way.
Burger joint news - Five Guys coming to Ipswich on 17:53 - Aug 30 with 2838 viewsfactual_blue

Brake Brothers or Bidfood?

Which do you reckon?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Burger joint news - Five Guys coming to Ipswich on 18:51 - Aug 30 with 2732 viewsCoastalblue

I think they're massively overpriced for what it is, it seems that silly bit of tinfoil adds a 50% premium. You can get a really good burger for less money, and as mentioned terribly slow.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Burger joint news - Five Guys coming to Ipswich on 18:53 - Aug 30 with 2723 viewsPlums

Burger joint news - Five Guys coming to Ipswich on 18:51 - Aug 30 by Coastalblue

I think they're massively overpriced for what it is, it seems that silly bit of tinfoil adds a 50% premium. You can get a really good burger for less money, and as mentioned terribly slow.

That tinfoil also steams your burger to make it a soggy mess. It's a no from me

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Burger joint news - Five Guys coming to Ipswich on 19:01 - Aug 30 with 2685 viewsTractorWood

The hot dog is much better value than the burgers. As others have said it's ridiculously expensive for what is a serviceable burger.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Burger joint news - Five Guys coming to Ipswich on 19:27 - Aug 30 with 2620 viewsthatbdude

Overpriced and a warning to TWTD'ers with peanut allergies: avoid this place because basically everything has them as ingredients

Poll: Who going down?

Burger joint news - Five Guys coming to Ipswich on 19:47 - Aug 30 with 2552 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Burger joint news - Five Guys coming to Ipswich on 17:53 - Aug 30 by factual_blue

Brake Brothers or Bidfood?

Which do you reckon?

Neither. They make a point of showing off the bags of potatoes that they chip on site.

Very generous chip portions.

Many food pubs do home produced (or good local Butcher produced) burgers for similar prices to Five Guys, though.
Burger joint news - Five Guys coming to Ipswich on 20:10 - Aug 30 with 2483 viewsmutters

Burger joint news - Five Guys coming to Ipswich on 15:52 - Aug 30 by Lord_Lucan

Wendy's is normally decent (for these types of restaurants). I had one on my way back from Suffolk, really enjoyed it as haven't had one for years (prob since I was last in the US, some 10+ years ago).

Only burger joint of this nature that beats it is in-n-out burger imho

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

Burger joint news - Five Guys coming to Ipswich on 21:22 - Aug 30 with 2333 viewsPinewoodblue

Burger joint news - Five Guys coming to Ipswich on 15:41 - Aug 30 by Herbivore

It's ludicrously expensive for what is basically McDonalds but with slower service. There was a lot of buzz when they opened in Norwich but it's pretty much always empty now.

Really?

https://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/news/23752445.five-guys-hoping-open-new-norwich-

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Burger joint news - Five Guys coming to Ipswich on 21:35 - Aug 30 with 2292 viewsMattinLondon

Burger joint news - Five Guys coming to Ipswich on 15:11 - Aug 30 by chicoazul

Went there once. Nearly had an aneurysm when they gave me the bill.

Why was it so much of a surprise? The menu has the prices quite clearly labelled.
Burger joint news - Five Guys coming to Ipswich on 09:07 - Aug 31 with 1936 viewsblueasfook

Burger joint news - Five Guys coming to Ipswich on 15:04 - Aug 30 by Deano69

Not sure I could handle 5 Guys. They do like a 2 Guys for the less greedy?

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Burger joint news - Five Guys coming to Ipswich on 09:30 - Aug 31 with 1855 viewsGeoffSentence

More burger joint news

https://www.edp24.co.uk/news/23742246.wimpy-fast-food-restaurant-opens-lowestoft

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Burger joint news - Five Guys coming to Ipswich on 10:20 - Aug 31 with 1767 viewsitfcjoe

I’ve had 2 in the last 3 days, whilst normally it’s pricey there is one just outside Disneyland Paris and is cheap compared to most in the park and you know what you are getting and that it will hit the spot after 30k steps pushing a buggy around!

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Burger joint news - Five Guys coming to Ipswich on 10:22 - Aug 31 with 1757 viewsHerbivore

Burger joint news - Five Guys coming to Ipswich on 09:07 - Aug 31 by blueasfook

Not sure I could handle 5 Guys. They do like a 2 Guys for the less greedy?

Are you saying you'd happily be filled up by two guys?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024