Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Unused ST's 09:09 - Aug 28 with 3031 viewsMullet

This is something I can see happening here, albeit not to such extreme levels and pricing. What incentive is there to give back your ticket for a game if you know the club are pocketing so much money, instead of you?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Unused ST's on 09:15 - Aug 28 with 2930 viewspointofblue

If it happens here then people will just pass on the ticket themselves rather than return to the club.

Interesting to see Maguire back on Twitter.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Unused ST's on 09:50 - Aug 28 with 2723 viewsSheffordBlue

I guess it depends how much you're pocketing versus what you might be able to sell it at privately. I usually pass mine on to friends and family if I can't make it but with the sell outs I'd much rather have a simple option to sell it back to the club than it go to waste.

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

Unused ST's on 09:53 - Aug 28 with 2697 viewsfallyblue

I have actually contacted the club this morning about this. I am away for a month and wanted to know if they had any systems in place where I could return my season ticket, they resell it and I get some money back. Seems bad to leave it empty when so many want to attend
Unused ST's on 09:54 - Aug 28 with 2664 viewsSimonds92

Unused ST's on 09:15 - Aug 28 by pointofblue

If it happens here then people will just pass on the ticket themselves rather than return to the club.

If it starts happening here our game is pretty dead to be honest.
Unused ST's on 10:10 - Aug 28 with 2542 viewstextbackup

Have people not got friends or family to pass these on to, for free, or a couple of beers?!

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Unused ST's on 10:11 - Aug 28 with 2530 viewstextbackup

Unused ST's on 09:53 - Aug 28 by fallyblue

I have actually contacted the club this morning about this. I am away for a month and wanted to know if they had any systems in place where I could return my season ticket, they resell it and I get some money back. Seems bad to leave it empty when so many want to attend

Why not just advertise on here? Or ask friends family if they want it?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Unused ST's on 10:18 - Aug 28 with 2507 viewsfallyblue

Unused ST's on 10:11 - Aug 28 by textbackup

Why not just advertise on here? Or ask friends family if they want it?

I would rather do it through so official channel, have tried to give it to family and friends but they are no able to go. I don’t fancy giving my ticket to someone I don’t know and I only have one day after my return to get it back before our next home game.
Unused ST's on 10:37 - Aug 28 with 2383 viewsbluefunk

Unused ST's on 10:18 - Aug 28 by fallyblue

I would rather do it through so official channel, have tried to give it to family and friends but they are no able to go. I don’t fancy giving my ticket to someone I don’t know and I only have one day after my return to get it back before our next home game.

You don’t have to hand over your season card, you can get the club to issue a PDF to the person using the seat for that’s relevant game(s)
Login to get fewer ads

Unused ST's on 10:49 - Aug 28 with 2324 viewsfallyblue

Unused ST's on 10:37 - Aug 28 by bluefunk

You don’t have to hand over your season card, you can get the club to issue a PDF to the person using the seat for that’s relevant game(s)

Thanks for that, I was unaware
Unused ST's on 13:05 - Aug 28 with 1965 viewsandytown

Unused ST's on 09:15 - Aug 28 by pointofblue

I work with a Palace season ticket holder. No card anymore, it’s an app on his phone. Can’t let anyone else use it unless he gives them him his phone. Club will resell his seat if he lets the club know, but no money back if I remember correctly.
Unused ST's on 13:37 - Aug 28 with 1841 viewsolimar

Unused ST's on 13:05 - Aug 28 by andytown

I work with a Palace season ticket holder. No card anymore, it’s an app on his phone. Can’t let anyone else use it unless he gives them him his phone. Club will resell his seat if he lets the club know, but no money back if I remember correctly.

Think where that happens, there is usually still an option to transfer to friends and family, so they get sent the digital ticket they can upload to their own phone.
Unused ST's on 16:27 - Aug 28 with 1578 viewsWickets

Seat in Sir Bob lower never seems to be used ! I have been told it is sold but never used !
Unused ST's on 16:49 - Aug 28 with 1487 viewsPaphosBlue

I wrote to Mark Ashton on this a couple of weeks back as I have kept my Season Tickets despite retiring to Cyprus. He passed my email to Gavin Preston Head of Ticketing who has since responded unfortunately I do not know how to attach the email but in a nutshell he said
"Moving forward we are looking to introduce a resale module which would allow a season ticket holder to ‘sell’ the ticket back for a match placing it back on sale for other supporters to purchase therefore filling potentially empty seats. This is an ongoing project unfortunately so isn’t ready just yet but hopefully something we can put in place as soon as possible"

Poll: What would Lambert have to do for you to accept him as Manager

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024