Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jackson has been good 15:56 - Aug 26 with 946 viewsStokieBlue

Gets a hard time from a section of the fanbase but he's run his socks off that half and caused Leeds real problems.

Town have been pretty decent, I think the better side on the ball and in terms of possession (stats backing this up) but Leeds have some real quality up front.

Definitely all to play for in the second half.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Jackson has been good on 15:57 - Aug 26 with 931 viewsJ2BLUE

Completely agree.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Jackson has been good on 15:59 - Aug 26 with 901 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

He’s had a better game than most. Morsy and Burns have had a bit of a mare tbh. Jackson has done everything right.
Jackson has been good on 16:01 - Aug 26 with 869 viewspointofblue

Jackson has been good on 15:59 - Aug 26 by ChampionsofInnsbruck

He’s had a better game than most. Morsy and Burns have had a bit of a mare tbh. Jackson has done everything right.

Burns has been fine for the most part. Morsy and Luongo have been poor. Defence won't have a tougher game this season, other than the other two relegated sides. Just our luck to play them when Gnonto and Sinisterra have made up with Farke and they've signed Piroe.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Jackson has been good on 16:01 - Aug 26 with 868 viewsgreyhound

Leeds front line is actually terrifying. Hugely exposed our defensive frailties.

Clarke for me doesn't look ready for what's being thrown at him today, I'm worried about Morsy being on a yellow in this one as well.

Need to work the right hand side as hard as we can. Burns looks like he has real opportunity.

Jackson really does keep on surprising. A terrific half from him. I'm going to try and forget the calamatous way in which we conceded each of the 3 goals and keep telling myself there's still 1 week left in the transfer window. If we win this, it's a huge boost, but also a big reveal about where we need to draw focus.
Jackson has been good on 16:01 - Aug 26 with 859 viewsStokieBlue

Jackson has been good on 15:59 - Aug 26 by ChampionsofInnsbruck

If he's done "everything right" in the positions he's been playing then why have you made another post saying he should move to another position?

Your posts are internally inconsistent.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Jackson has been good on 16:06 - Aug 26 with 814 viewsFrimleyBlue

Been excellent imo. Few times he's tried a few flicks when he could have maybe tried to use his weak foot. But overall he's done what I imagine KM has asked him to do. Press. Make space. Be a nuisance.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Jackson has been good on 16:36 - Aug 26 with 732 viewsSwansea_Blue

He has been pretty good. Chappers is quiet though.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Jackson has been good on 16:38 - Aug 26 with 702 viewsVaughan8

He has done well. I still think he's better on the wing. He's more of an "assister" than a scorer.
Login to get fewer ads

Jackson has been good on 16:39 - Aug 26 with 695 viewsRyorry

Now being replaced by Freddie.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024